Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:44 am by Stormheart

» Brokenwing of RobinClan (FINISHED!)
Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:29 pm by Brokenwing

» Adoptable Cats & Cat Storage (WIP)
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:14 pm by Omi

» RobinClan Camp
Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:19 am by Wishflight

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

A Choice (StreamClan meeting)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Choice (StreamClan meeting)

Post by Honorchior on Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:12 pm

Froststar looked down form her perch, waiting for just the right moment to summon the clan. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather for a clan meeting." Her voice rang out loud and clear trough out the camp. She looked at her starved clan mates below her. Her heart nearly broke. This could not happen any more. It was time to take matters into their own paws. She did not wish to harm the other clans, or start a  war, but they needed food. They would ask first, yes, and if they refised, "then we will just take." She thought. 

~

Droppaw's belly grumbled loudly as she exited from her den. She looked up hat her leader in pity. "Froststar is even skinnier than we are!" She thought. "What if she has not been eating to save some for the rest of the clan?"rShe made a mentor note to go hunting and get Froststar the lage st thing of her catch and sit in the exit of the den until she had eaten every last morelsole. She looked up to her leader to see what Froststar needed to say.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Cats:

CloudClan:
Dappleleaf-Shecat-Warrior

FrostClan:
Periwinklestar-Shecat-Leader-9 Lives
Featherpaw-Shecat-Apprentice

RobinClan:
Falconfeather-Shecat-Warrior/Queen

SnowClan:
Hickoryapple-Shecat-Medicine Keeper

The Tribe of Secret Souls:
None

The Tribe of Silver Phantoms:
None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:
Lilystar-Shecat-Leader-SilentClan

Cats Outside of the Clans:
None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Re: A Choice (StreamClan meeting)

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:54 pm

Newtpaw lumbered out of the apprentices den with a goofy smile on his face, not caring about the fact that everyone was starving with hunger and that he was skinnier than ever. He looked up at Froststar, watching her swift movements on top of the ledge before taking his place in the front of the crowd; where the apprentices usually went because they were the shortest most of the time. He glanced back at the camp entrance wondering where Shadedapple's patrol was by now. He shrugged and counted clouds as he waited for his leader to continue. He saw a fluffy white figure in the sky that looked like a rabbit, and so he pointed to it with his tailtip, giggling. Wincing at the gazes settling on him, he felt hot with embarrassment, but quickly pushed it away because he shouldn't care what people thought.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:57 pm

Froststar looked down on her clan. She knew that they were starving. "My Clan, there is a problem, as we all know, we have next to no food. An idea has been brought to my attention. Shall we.... Should we steal food from the other clans?" She asked. She, inside her mind, knew they shouldn't, but in her heart, looking down upon her starving clan mates, knew that they had to.

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:49 pm

Newtpaw gasped. This wasn't like his leader, to conclude to stealing food. He had to admit, though, he was always drawn towards the other cats of Clans and their territories. Cloverpaw had once crossed the border and roamed the GustClan territories for a while, but was caught by Raccoonmask, their father. He chuckled a bit at remembering this now funny moment of his mischievous sister, so her murmured an agreement almost silently.

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart on Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:54 pm

Lotuspaw emerged from the medicine den, eyebrows scrunched. Her patient was taking a nap in the den, but she still didn't want to leave her. She sighed and took her usual place in the crowd, looking up at Froststar, worried. She shot glances at all of her fellow Clanmates, scrawnier than mice, and sniffled. She blinked at then locked gazes with her leader again, sighing.

Aukletpaw- Meddie Apprentice of CloudClan
Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:34 pm

OC: cast yor stones ppl! Do an OOC and say yes or no to the stealing. All of my Streamclan cats have said yes cuz they are hungry and it goes with the plot.

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:53 am

OOC: Newtpaw votes no. He wants them to stay strong and fight for themselves.

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart on Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:03 pm

OOC: Lotuspaw votes yes. She'll let Froststar do whatever it takes to save her Clan, as well as herself.

Aukletpaw- Meddie Apprentice of CloudClan
Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:21 pm

OOC: I will keep score.
Yes: 4
No: 1

Come on ppl, vote soon please.

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:23 pm

OOC: Aren't there only 3 yes's?

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:38 pm

OOC: Droppaw, Froststar, Flamepaw, and Lotuspaw for yes.
Newtpaw for no

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:33 pm

OOC: Oh, well Flamepaw never came up so whatever. Come on people, RP and vote!!

Last edited by Daisy on Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly on Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:52 am

ooc: Wailingstream votes yes.

ic: Wailingstream maneuvered her way out of the warriors den and glanced up at Froststar, sighing. She was the scrawniest of them all, but she hated to reduce to stealing from other Clans. She shrugged. It was for the best. She nodded slowly, wincing as the heavy murmurs settled on her.

Firefly

Cyn's Cats!:
 CloudClan: Quailkit and Palekit FrostClan: none RobinClan: Morningpaw SnowClan: none Tribe of Secret Souls: none Tribe of Silver Phantoms: none Yijiao: none DawnClan: Delta and Tiny DewClan: none SilentClan: none SmokeClan: none Other: none
Firefly
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:30 pm

"Ok, I will send a patrol very soon, but first, Flamepaw, Rockpaw Falconpaw, come forth." The apprentices looked at at each other all wondering what was going on. "You are now 18 moons and by far the oldest apprentices. We have been going through so much that I have neglected your ceremony, but it is now time. Flamepaw, from this day forth, you shall be known as Flamewiskers," the she cat jumped up at this, full of joy. "Rockpaw, from this day forth you shall be known as Rocksteps." The tom nodded with pride at these words. "And last but not least, Falconpaw, you shall now be known as Falconwave." As Falconwave received her warrior name, her eyes sparkled as they had not done sense the hunger famine had begun. She joined her siblings. "Now then, we need to choose whom is going on the patrols..."

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top