I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Hollow
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:44 pm by Honorchior

» {COMPLETE} Ryan, Ash, Megan, and Zach ~ Yajio Cats
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:28 am by Honorchior

» The GIF Game
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:28 am by Firefly

» Trying to make the site more active :)
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:42 pm by Firefly

» Cat Notes (shared topic with tinkerbell)
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:39 pm by Braveheart

» Chervilroot WIP
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:21 am by Leopard

» I'M BACK!!!!
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:17 am by Leopard

» suggestion
Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:34 am by Stormheart

» That Moment When You.. :3
Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:31 am by Stormheart

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

In The Between (RP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you think of this RP idea?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
100% 100% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

In The Between (RP)

Post by Honorchior on Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:29 am

There is a place where no one knows of. It is hard to get to, and even harder to get out of. We call it The Between. I am _____, one of the few guardians of The Between. The Between is a place that connects the outside world from all books, stories, moves, ect. Lately, dome of the most evil villains are breaking out of their books and movies.

Roles:

Good:

Protecter~The rarest and beat possible good guy. They have magical powers beyond what anyone knows, and are hiding. (Super Duper Rarest Character)3%

Magician~You can use limited magic to help. A step down from Protecter, you have nearly all of the powers, but are not a "chosen one"(Super Rare Character)7%

Elemental Guardian~You have 1 magical power, but it is really strong, better than the Magician at that one power. (Rare Character)12%

Gaurdian~You have 5 weak powers. You are able to use intermediate spells. (Uncommon Character)15%

Apprentices~Training to be something higher than what you began as. (Medium Character)18%

Element Barrer~Has one weak power along with some intermediate spells and all beginner spells. (Common Character)20%

Welter~You can use most beginner spells, but do mostly do just are helpers (Super Common) 35%

Bad:

Powerers~the leaders and most powerful ones of all. Think, worst evil people (Ultra Super Duper Rare Charater) 4%

Fallenskys~The Sons and Daughters of the Powerers. (Super Duper Rare Characters) 5%

Overleaders~2nd in comand, leader of the world. The 2nd worst villans. (Super Rare Character) 6%

Lorders~The Powers and Overleader's mind puppets, they are like the generals of the armies. (Rare Character) 10%

Slidals~Good with most magic, they do all of the "rituals" (Rare Character) 10%

Vlantellos~The Prized Pupals of the Above. (Uncommon Characters) 15%

Supporters~High Class, they have weak powers, and help in any way they can. (Common Characters) 20%

Lowbies~Super small amount of power, they make up the army, workers, ect. (Super Common) 30%

Other:
Humans~the people on the outside world without powers, they can tell something is wrong, but do not know what. (Ultra Super Duper Common Characters) 100%

The characters can ce from any book or movie.

Audition:

Name~
Book~
Author~
Age~
Rank~
Gender~
Appearance~
Personality~
Skills~
Bad at~
Family~
History~
Other~

I will separate it all if we make it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Cats:

CloudClan:
Dappleleaf-Shecat-Warrior

FrostClan:
Periwinklestar-Shecat-Leader-9 Lives
Featherpaw-Shecat-Apprentice

RobinClan:
Falconfeather-Shecat-Warrior/Queen

SnowClan:
Hickoryapple-Shecat-Medicine Keeper

The Tribe of Secret Souls:
None

The Tribe of Silver Phantoms:
None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:
Lilystar-Shecat-Leader-SilentClan

Cats Outside of the Clans:
None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum