Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:04 pm by Omi

» Owlstar
Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:37 pm by Omi

» heheee...
Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:48 pm by Ravenheart181

» Larkwatcher of CloudClan
Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:50 pm by Ravenheart181

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Spidershine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spidershine

Post by vinepool on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:09 pm

Name: Spidershine (Used to be named Spider before she joined the clans)

Preferred Position:
Warrior

Clan/Tribe:
Hickoryclan

Alive Family:
Log(Half-brother) I hope to adopt him out

Deceased Family:
Fog(mother) and Bark(father)

Description:
Short white fur with jet black spots. Light green eyes and average build.

Personality:
Spidershine is a very sweet cat. She loves hanging out with other cats and making cats happy, she will even try to make cats happy when she isn't very happy herself. She is brave. She is willing to try out new things even if they seem really, really scary or very dangerous. She will try to encourage other cats to try new things to. She is super fair-minded. She likes having things fair and even and hates seeing things unfair and uneven. She goes around making sure things are very fair and even and because of this some cats don't really like her. She is extremely loyal. She will stay loyal to a cat 100% and will keep promises with cats that she barely knows. She also follows the Warrior's Code and will not break it without a really good reason for doing so. She is a very organized cat. She thinks that everything has a place ans everything must be in place. She keeps herself very clean and cleans up after other cats.

Spidershine is a very stubborn cat. She thinks what she thinks is right, even if it isn't right and because of this she will not change her mind without a huge fight. She is a super short-temper. If act makes her angry or upset she will lash out at the cat and get super angry at them. She is very judgmental. She will take small comments or remarks the wrong way and will get super angry at the kit and she looks down at cats who break the Warrior's Code without a very good reason for doing so. She is very gullible. If a total stranger walked up to her and told her something, even if the thing is totally crazy or weird, she would believe it 100%, not even thinking if it is true or not. She is holds a grudge for a long time. If a cat does something she doesn't like she will hold a grudge on the cat for a long time.

Spidershine is a outgoing cat. She likes to be friends with a ton of cats and will try to make as many friends as she can and because of this she sometimes ends up talking to two cats at once. She is very soft. She will be super nice and kind at almost every cats she meets, she will be nice to them even if they are not nice to her back. She is very hyper. When she is really excited or really scared she starts bouncing around and starts talking super loud. She is very calm. She is almost always calm even in the worst of times, she will try to calm other cats down to. She is a leader. She likes to be in charge and give out orders to other cats, she hates having to take orders from other cats.

Physical Ablities:
Great Hinter, Poor Fighter, Decent Tracker

Likes and Dislikes: 
Likes Hanging out with her friends, Napping in the sunshine, and Being in charge of cats and Dislikes Being alone, Having to take orders, and Being woken up from a nap

History: 
Kithood: Spider had a very rough childhood. She grew up in unknown forest with her parents with no other siblings but unknowning to her she has a half-brother named Log. She learned the basics from her mother like hunting and fighting. One sad day both her mother and father went out to go hunting and were killed by a fox. Spider was only 6 moons moons old. She decided the only way she could live was to find one of those clan groups. She met a Hickoryclan patrol and one of the warrior's took pity on  her and she joined the clan.

Apprenticehood: The leader didn't want to make her an apprentice till she proved her loyalty to the clan. A couple of days later a kit was going to be attacked by a hawk but Spider leaped forward and scared away the hawk saving the kit. The leader decided that it was time she was made a apprentice. She was given the apprentice name Spiderpaw. Her mentor was kind and loving to her, this was the cat that took pity on her. She trained as hard as she could but it was hard because almost all the other cats didn't like her from not being clan-born. She never really liked any cat because she thought if she loved someone they would die, like her parents. She was given the warrior name Spidershine for her kind and outgoing spirit.

Warriorhood: She has been a warrior for 15 moons now and she works hard to prove herself to her other clanmates but most of them still don't trust her. She is still a hard-worker and lives happily in the clans and still doesn't like anyone.

Accomplishments/Plans for the Future:
She will meet her half-brother surprising in the woods while hunting

Extras:
N/A

Roleplay Sample:
Spidershine walked in to the unknown forest. She looked behind him and thought should I leave the my home? Or should I stay here? She sighed sadly, the one thing that had kept her going was her mom. She shook his head and muttered," My mind is made up, I'm leaving". She had never liked the her home, it rained a lot and there was barely any food. She remembered her home, how everything was a struggle. She was an outcast, no one but her parents wanted to play with her. She felt tears in her eyes, she could have had a great life in her home, but that was over. She smiled and looked out in to the woods. She tilted his head and thought what if I find one of those clans, I heard some cats talking about them. She shrugged and kept walking forward. She stepped in to a muddy puddle. Looking at the puddle she grumbled, life was still hard even outside of her home. Hunger hit her, she remembered the last time she had eaten had been a long time ago. She stuck his nose in the air hoping to catch a scent. Nothing, she couldn't smell anything at all. She sighed and sat down under the shade of a willow tree. She bent over and licked her chest. She hoped to find a clan cat, maybe they could help her... hopefully

Last edited by vinepool on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
vinepool
Beetle Chaser
Beetle Chaser

Back to top Go down

Re: Spidershine

Post by Honorchior on Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:12 pm

Loners do not have clan names. Also, you need a longer history. She is a warrior now, so what did she do as an apprentice. Did anyone in the clan dislike her? Even though the clan doesn't know her parent ' s names, they still need them. She has to have some plans for the future, and what good things has she done in her bast that has proved her to be good? Does she like anyone, have a mate, or want a mate? The Personality is perfect though so I give you a thumbs up on that.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
StreamClan: Froststar, Droppaw (blossom), Flamewiskers, Falconwave, Ivorypaw (flame), Rocksteps,
FallowClan: Swiftdew, Zebrakit (snow), Cloudkit (wisps),
GustClan: Slushkit (flower), Ashmoon, Stonekit (shadow), Dappledleaf
FireClan: Melodypaw (moon),
HickoryClan: Bluespirit, Wildsoal, Soalkit(sky), Spiritkit(pool), Opalkit(song), Sapphirekit(snow), Crystalkit(pool)
Tribe of Silver Phantoms: N/A
Tribe of Secret Souls: Raven
Loners/Kittypets: Poppy, Juniper, Song, Ash, Slush, Gray, River, Rock, Shadow, Dust, Shadow's Leaf
Harry Potter: Rebecca
Town of Salam: Emma

~If we shadows have offended,
Think that you but slumbered here
As these visions did appear. 
And as I am an honest Puck,
Goodnight unto you all.
-Shakespeare

~My pelt is of a Dappled sort,
My eyes as green as leaves.
You honor me with all your heart
As my voice lifts my chior (choir) wings.
I look down upon you all,
You look back up to me.
My heart is full of separate sensations,
I am Honorchior 
I am Dappledleaf .
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:57 pm

Honor, loners CAN have Clan names, like if they were from a Clan before, or under any circumstance. Great personality, Vine, but she still needs a longer, more detailed history.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vinepool on Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:47 pm

Fixed
vinepool
Beetle Chaser
Beetle Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:25 pm

Great!
:approved:

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum