Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:04 pm by Omi

» Owlstar
Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:37 pm by Omi

» heheee...
Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:48 pm by Ravenheart181

» Larkwatcher of CloudClan
Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:50 pm by Ravenheart181

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Days We Won't Forget

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Days We Won't Forget

Post by Braveheart on Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:12 pm

Lindenstar padded quietly around the marsh, taking silent breaths. Bloodshine was far behind him now, and he worried she wasn't going to catch up. He pushed that out of the way and sat down in the wet grass, waiting. He began to daydream.
An owl hooted in the distance. He leaped. Another creature lumbered around him, leaving pools of blood in trails. The feline swiftly bounded away, but the creature caught him. It's blood-red fur was unusual for a cat as it ripped his throat apart. He yowled in fear. Blood poured out of a large gash in his opened stomach. He collapsed, and the last thing he heard was the hoot of the owl and the creature storming away with satisfaction.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ferncloud- Queen of StreamClan
Lotuspaw- Meddie Apprentice of StreamClan
Ravenclaw- Warrior of StreamClan
Flameheart- Deputy of FireClan
Batnose- Warrior of GustClan
Sootfang- Warrior of FireClan
Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Re: Days We Won't Forget

Post by Queen Muffin on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:34 pm

Bloodshine stormed into the clearing, panting. She wanted to make it look like Lindenstar had forgotten all about her and sped ahead. She hid behind a small rock, hunched over. She glued her paws to the ground as she watched her leader, shuddering in his sleep. This was the perfect opportunity to kill him, as he wouldn't feel a thing and she could bring him back calmly to camp. But, she had to come up with a backstory first. She thought and she thought until she finally came up with a solution. She chuckled and prowled out from behind the rock. She stood hovered over Lindenstar's body and she gently placed her paws on his neck, careful not to wake him. She unsheathed her claws and let them sink into his throat.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Forever villains.. muahahahaa!
Queen Muffin
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:41 pm

Lindenstar's eyes snapped awake. He struggled to get up as he realized a cat was on top of him. He blinked, recognizing his... deputy!
"Bloodshine?" he choked.
"How could you?"
He frantically clawed at her stomach above him but failed. He tried to scramble away but couldn't. Nothing worked against Bloodshine. He was finished.

Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:43 pm

"The blood under my paws!" the deputy cackled.
She did a backflip to let him get up, but immediately jumped onto his back and held onto his eyelids. She pulled back and watched the blood pour out into pools of red over the bright green grass, and it slowly bled into the river. She let go and rolled under him, tackling him from behind and sinking her teeth into his pawpads.

Queen Muffin
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:48 pm

Lindenstar coughed up some blood. He collapsed to the floor, exhausted. He let Bloodshine do her work, it was time for GalaxyClan anyway.
"Remember me, Bloodshine. Your first cat after you gained the thirst for blood. Remember me.." his voice drained out as he saw the light.
A starry figure appeared in front of him, and he reached out a paw to touch it.
"Smolderstrike? Smokestorm? Aspenbreeze?" he meowed, feeling young again.
His starry family members had gathered around him, all purring in harmony.
"We have much to catch up on, baby!" Smolderstrike, his grandmother, rasped with a chuckle, curling her tail around him and led the way to his siblings.

Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:52 pm

Bloodshine let go of his scruff with her teeth, still keeping sheathed paws on his chest. She wasn't sure if he was faking or not. She laid her head by his heart, and felt one last beat before it stopped completely. She leaped off her leader, a rush of satisfaction rolling through her. She ran up to the bloody river and splashed some on her face, making it look like she had been crying, although it wasn't part of her plan. She carefully picked up Lindenstar's body and clamped her jaws around the scruff of his neck and slowly padded back to camp with a chuckle.

Queen Muffin
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top