I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Hollow
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:44 pm by Honorchior

» {COMPLETE} Ryan, Ash, Megan, and Zach ~ Yajio Cats
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:28 am by Honorchior

» The GIF Game
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:28 am by Firefly

» Trying to make the site more active :)
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:42 pm by Firefly

» Cat Notes (shared topic with tinkerbell)
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:39 pm by Braveheart

» Chervilroot WIP
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:21 am by Leopard

» I'M BACK!!!!
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:17 am by Leopard

» suggestion
Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:34 am by Stormheart

» That Moment When You.. :3
Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:31 am by Stormheart

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Cloversong of Fallowclan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cloversong of Fallowclan

Post by Blossomtail on Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:58 pm

Name~ Cloversong
Gender~ She
Age~ 24 moons
Preferred Rank~ Meddy cat? Razz
Clan~ Fallowclan

Appearance~ A short-furred grey she cat, black ears and tail, Amber-ish colored eyes.

Personality~  Cloversong is a sort of shy she. She is quite gentle, and doesn't like much attention. However, she will jump into action when need be. She is caring and sweet, but is highly impatient and worries too much! Cloversong has a long temper, and is a bit sensitive.

Skills~ Fighting 3, hunting 5, climbing 6, swimming 3, strength 4, stamina 7, speed, 6

Family~ 
Mother: Mouseheart
Father: Riverwind
Sibs: N/A

History~ 
Cloversong wasn't the smallest of her den mates, but just plain and simply lacked the skills of a warrior. Always helping out in the nursery and medicine keeper's den, she decided to quit trying with her warriors training . . . She became the Meddy apprentice! She was happier this way, and felt that she could actually assist the clan this way. With no litter mates, she didn't have to worry about what they thought of her decision. However, her father disapproved with the path she had taken. He had wanted her to grow into a strong and successful warrior, he just didn't understand the way she felt. Clover constantly felt him on her back about it, but learned to ignore it. Soon, her time had come, and she was appointed the clan's medicine keeper.
Blossomtail
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Re: Cloversong of Fallowclan

Post by Braveheart on Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:04 pm

This is great. As long as you RP frequently because of the kits coming in and out in FallowClan, she's accepted. I'll just figure something out with mine.
character approved!

Welcome to Blazing Tails of Grief and Fortune! We are very excited to meet you! Here are a few things to get you started and don't forget to say hi in the Chatbox!

Some recommendations for getting started!
-- Add yourself or make sure your new character is listed on the Who's Who
-- Introduce yourself on the Intros Board
-- Create yourself a Thread Tracker to keep all your threads in order!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aukletpaw- Meddie Apprentice of CloudClan
Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum