Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:04 pm by Omi

» Owlstar
Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:37 pm by Omi

» heheee...
Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:48 pm by Ravenheart181

» Larkwatcher of CloudClan
Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:50 pm by Ravenheart181

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

We Breathe to Explore

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We Breathe to Explore

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:08 pm

Emberlily lumbered out of her den, looking around to see who was capable of taking on the patrol. She smiled as Newtpaw clumsily slipped over a branch and hurried over, chattering quickly with him. The apprentice nodded and scurried off to find others for the search patrol.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We Breathe to Explore

Post by Honorchior on Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:18 am

The three new warriors came from in front of the camp from their vigel. Hearing they had been recruited for the search patrol, they ate. They were full of energy still, as they may have secretly kept turns watching and napping...

Droppaw was filled with joy and wonder when she was told that she was to be on the search patrol. She grabbed something to eat quickly: A small, scrawny mouse. She finished her meal quickly before joining Newtpaw. She glanced at her mother upon the Jagged Peak. She was glad that Froststar was letting her go this time too.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
StreamClan: Froststar, Droppaw (blossom), Flamewiskers, Falconwave, Ivorypaw (flame), Rocksteps,
FallowClan: Swiftdew, Zebrakit (snow), Cloudkit (wisps),
GustClan: Slushkit (flower), Ashmoon, Stonekit (shadow), Dappledleaf
FireClan: Melodypaw (moon),
HickoryClan: Bluespirit, Wildsoal, Soalkit(sky), Spiritkit(pool), Opalkit(song), Sapphirekit(snow), Crystalkit(pool)
Tribe of Silver Phantoms: N/A
Tribe of Secret Souls: Raven
Loners/Kittypets: Poppy, Juniper, Song, Ash, Slush, Gray, River, Rock, Shadow, Dust, Shadow's Leaf
Harry Potter: Rebecca
Town of Salam: Emma

~If we shadows have offended,
Think that you but slumbered here
As these visions did appear. 
And as I am an honest Puck,
Goodnight unto you all.
-Shakespeare

~My pelt is of a Dappled sort,
My eyes as green as leaves.
You honor me with all your heart
As my voice lifts my chior (choir) wings.
I look down upon you all,
You look back up to me.
My heart is full of separate sensations,
I am Honorchior 
I am Dappledleaf .
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:36 am

Newtpaw grinned a goofy grin at Droppaw and led her towards Emberlily.
"We're going on a search patrol to find Ferncloud, Shadedapple, and the others." he explained, a loud grumble shaking his stomach.
He snatched up a small water vole and gobbled it down quicker than a horse running from a hunter. He smiled with a purr as he approached the three new warriors to lead them to the circle where the patrol members were gathering.
"I think Oceanpaw should come along. She's a great tracker." he looked up at Emberlily, blinking innocently.
Emberlily shrugged a shoulder.
"Sure, why not? The more the merrier!" she meowed, although her voice cracked a bit as she limped towards the rotting prey heap.

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:53 pm

Droppaw couldn't wait to go. A search and rescue mission...
She was 13 moons now, nearly 14 moons, and yet, her mother seemed as if she wished that Droppaw would never become a warrior. She shook her head, clearing it of these thoughts. Her eyes glimmer ed with exited entry as the search patrol gathered around her. Her paws made no sound as she jumped around waiting for the others.

StreamClan: Froststar, Droppaw (blossom), Flamewiskers, Falconwave, Ivorypaw (flame), Rocksteps,
HickoryClan: Bluespirit, Wildsoal, Soalkit(sky), Spiritkit(pool), Opalkit(song), Sapphirekit(snow), Crystalkit(pool)
Loners/Kittypets: Poppy, Juniper, Song, Ash, Slush, Gray, River, Rock, Shadow, Dust, Shadow's Leaf

Goodnight unto you all.
-Shakespeare

You look back up to me.
I am Honorchior 
I am Dappledleaf .
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:30 pm

Emberlily gathered her patrol together.
"Alright, I think we're good! Shall we get going?" she asked, eyes gleaming with envy.

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Twistedheart on Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:06 pm

Oceanpaw came trudging through the sudden rainfall. From the apprentices den, she screamed at the leaving patrol.
"Can I come!??!" she blinked, hurrying towards them quickly and watching them slowly through the interesting, blue-like fog.
The others had seemed to doze off, so she waited patiently and stretched out, casually trying to groom her unruly fur.

Twistedheart
Lightflame
Lightflame

http://bobbylikestopoo.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:28 pm

Droppaw node happily. "YESSS, COME WITH US!!!!!" she told her friend.

Goodnight unto you all.
-Shakespeare

You look back up to me.
I am Honorchior 
I am Dappledleaf .
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:14 pm

Emberlily chuckled.
"Great! How fun! Shall we get going now, guys?!" she mewed, trying to be happy even though she was starving.

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Twistedheart on Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:24 pm

Oceanpaw looked up at Emberlily with wary in her eyes. She nodded slowly and approached the entrance, looking back to make sure everybody was following. She shot a menacing glance at Emberlily and a small hint of a smile to Droppaw.
"I think I'll lead the way." she muttered, flattening her ears and headed towards the bogs.

Twistedheart
Lightflame
Lightflame

http://bobbylikestopoo.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:55 pm

OOC: OMG everyone on this patrol is related to Froststar exsept for Oceanpaw... lol Droppaw is Froststar ' s only kit, Emberlily is like her sister or something, and then my 3 warriors are ethier Emberlily ' s or one of my other cats kits... oh wait, *summons Ivorypaw* all set we can go now. Ivorypaw also has a big family spread throughout the clans and some rounge/Kittypets relieves as well.

IC: Droppaww nuged her friend. "Let me lead, I wanna be Dropstar, leader of SearchClan. We are looking for LostClan in the land of PetClan." Droppaw almost fell to the floor laughing. Ivorypaw rolled her eyes. 'Just cause her MOM is leader, it don't make her leader.' She thought. She continued to walk next to Falconwave. Flamewiskers and Rocksteps were talking to eachother away from the others about who knows what...

Goodnight unto you all.
-Shakespeare

You look back up to me.
I am Honorchior 
I am Dappledleaf .
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top