Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:04 pm by Omi

» Owlstar
Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:37 pm by Omi

» heheee...
Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:48 pm by Ravenheart181

» Larkwatcher of CloudClan
Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:50 pm by Ravenheart181

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

FallowClan Allegiances

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FallowClan Allegiances

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:30 pm

FallowClan

Leader:

Ebonymoon~ Ebonymoon is a deep gray she-cat with a long, fluffy tail. One eye is blazing blueish-teal and another is a deep, sad gray like her pelt. She has long claws which is easy to grab onto the bark of the trees that are in her territory. Her pelt is very scruffy and mottled, but it is easy to groom. She has soft paw pads that don't ever seem to crack, even when she crosses a Thunderpath to go to a Gathering. Her tail is also very soft, fluffy, and long. (Daisy)
Deputy:
Swiftdew~ A dark gray tom with black markings and green eyes. (Honor)
Medicine Keeper:
Cloversong~ A short-furred grey she cat, black ears and tail, Amber-ish colored eyes. (Blossom)
Angelfly~ A pure, fluffy white cat with shiny blue eyes,  her fur is a bit messy since its long. (Angel)
Medicine Keeper Apprentice:
N/A
Warriors:
Darkdream~ Darkdream is a dark brown tabby tom with jade-green eyes. (Daisy)
Softstrike~ Short legged, fuller face, fuller/ thicker pelt. Misty blue eyes, white with few patches of gray tabby. Weak build, long bushy tail and tufted ears, black nose and pads. (Dawn/Brave???)
Apprentices:
Lilacpaw~ A white cat with a grey back, green eyes, a bushy tail, long legs, and medium sized ears. (Cinder)
Lillypaw~ A light grey tabby cat, green eyes, long legs, small ears, bushy tail, long legs and smallish ears. (Cinder)
Queens and their Kits:
Ebonymoon~ Ebonymoon is a deep gray she-cat with a long, fluffy tail. One eye is blazing blueish-teal and another is a deep, sad gray like her pelt. She has long claws which is easy to grab onto the bark of the trees that are in her territory. Her pelt is very scruffy and mottled, but it is easy to groom. She has soft paw pads that don't ever seem to crack, even when she crosses a Thunderpath to go to a Gathering. Her tail is also very soft, fluffy, and long. (Daisy)
Mother to ;;
Cloudkit~ A black long-hair she kit with wisps of white, dark brown, and dark blue. (Honor)
Zebrakit~ A black longhair cat with a pink nose and pads and white stripes. (Honor)
Koikit~ Koikit is a sturdy longhair white-and-gray she-kit with with calico patches from her grandmother, barely visible brownish-tan stripes and spots, and cute little dark green-brown eyes. (Daisy)
Indigokit~ A small, silver gray-blue and brown tom-kit with deep, ocean blue eyes and barely visible black stripes and markings. Splashed under his muzzle and mouth is bright salmon pink with white tufts of fur, which every queen thinks is the cutest thing ever. (Daisy)
Elders:
N/A

If I missed something or someone died, please contact me or Honorchior.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum