Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:19 pm by Snoo

» WYR (Would you rather)
Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:01 am by Stormheart

Forum Affiliates

WARRIORCLAN

Draxion's Gaming Den

Underground Lies

Where the Ocean Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Top posting users this week

I WILL GO DOWN WITH THE SHIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I WILL GO DOWN WITH THE SHIP

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:38 pm

Meet Koikit: A little shyer than she'd like to be, Koikit is strong of word and mind. She is intelligent enough to realize that many cats don't love her or appreciate her or her siblings because of what their mother had done before, and instead comforts them. She doesn't like to be put in charge however, and more often than not is the one keeping her brother Indigokit out of trouble, with her bold loyalty to the Code and her Clan. She would be a great mother and mentor as she knows how to be good at the jobs, but doesn't really know the true meaning behind the word 'love'.
Friends: Her only friend is her best brother Indigokit, and all of her other siblings and littermates.
Family: Her mother used to be leader of FallowClan, but she had to retire down to a queen to take care of her and her sisters and brothers. Her father has succedded her mother to the role of leader for now; Swiftdew. Her awesome but grumpybutt of a brother, Indigokit is who she usually hangs out with, but every once in a while she'll play around with Cloudkit and Zebrakit, her two sisters. Her deceased grandmother gave her her calico markings, and Ebonymoon misses her dearly since she was her mother, not Swiftdew's. Koikit had a special connection with Aspenbird through the heart and soul of before birth, so every once in a while she'll get bummed out about her grandmother.
Love Interests: She hasn't really learned the meaning behind the word 'love' yet, but she'll take what she gets.
Work in progress, now shove your cats at my babies!! ^^

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
Administrator
Administrator

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top