Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:04 pm by Omi

» Owlstar
Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:37 pm by Omi

» heheee...
Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:48 pm by Ravenheart181

» Larkwatcher of CloudClan
Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:50 pm by Ravenheart181

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

READY OR NOT (THE DEATH OF HICKORYCLAN: ALL CATS MUST BE INCLUDED)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

READY OR NOT (THE DEATH OF HICKORYCLAN: ALL CATS MUST BE INCLUDED)

Post by Queen Muffin on Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:08 pm

Bloodshine, fake sweat dripping down her neck, burst into the camp walls. The dogs quickly followed in, snarling into the air. She smirked under her breath and took a loud gasp to attract the cats attention in, but she quickly ducked under a nearby bush and peered through a hole in the wall of the shrubbery and watched the action with an evil grin on her face.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Forever villains.. muahahahaa!
Queen Muffin
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Re: READY OR NOT (THE DEATH OF HICKORYCLAN: ALL CATS MUST BE INCLUDED)

Post by Honorchior on Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:03 pm

Bluespirit jumped in shock at the sight of the dogs. She rushed her kits, Spiritkit and Soulkit into the nursery, along with her adopted kits, Opalkit, Sapphirekit, and Crystalkit. Wildsoul let into action, slashing at one of the dog's face, biting it, and causing deep wounds to appear, but other dogs charged at him. "Help!" he begged Bloodshine.

Bluespirit let back out of the nursery, helping her mate. Her kits' eyes trembled with fear as they watched their parents/adopted parents face the vicious dogs.

"Why did you lead them here, Bloodshine!?" asked Bluespirit as her claw raked against a dog's mussel.

A dog let upon Bluespirit, and was about to make the finishing blow, when five tiny kits let upon their back, letting Bluespirit up. The five kits brought the dog down with the help of their mother, and the dog went scampering towards the others.

OOC: I don't know who, but I think that one of my kits may die Sad It will suck, but the kits will go all revenge crazy. Hey Queen, what is supposed to happen here?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
StreamClan: Froststar, Droppaw (blossom), Flamewiskers, Falconwave, Ivorypaw (flame), Rocksteps,
FallowClan: Swiftdew, Zebrakit (snow), Cloudkit (wisps),
GustClan: Slushkit (flower), Ashmoon, Stonekit (shadow), Dappledleaf
FireClan: Melodypaw (moon),
HickoryClan: Bluespirit, Wildsoal, Soalkit(sky), Spiritkit(pool), Opalkit(song), Sapphirekit(snow), Crystalkit(pool)
Tribe of Silver Phantoms: N/A
Tribe of Secret Souls: Raven
Loners/Kittypets: Poppy, Juniper, Song, Ash, Slush, Gray, River, Rock, Shadow, Dust, Shadow's Leaf
Harry Potter: Rebecca
Town of Salam: Emma

~If we shadows have offended,
Think that you but slumbered here
As these visions did appear. 
And as I am an honest Puck,
Goodnight unto you all.
-Shakespeare

~My pelt is of a Dappled sort,
My eyes as green as leaves.
You honor me with all your heart
As my voice lifts my chior (choir) wings.
I look down upon you all,
You look back up to me.
My heart is full of separate sensations,
I am Honorchior 
I am Dappledleaf .
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:35 pm

OOC: This is the beginning of the plot, Honor! This is where all of HickoryClan will get killed.

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:54 am

Bloodshine stepped out of the bush and confidently puffed her chest out. She blinked and angled her ears towards the kittens. She snarled into the dusty air and galloped towards a kit, slashing her claw across its' face. But, the dogs had gone to the revenge level. They leaped at the HickoryClan, digging into their cheeks as they yowled. They scrambled away in fear. She quickly backed away from the battle and leaped up the gathering rock, the magpie perching on her shoulder. She watched the dogs slit the throats of her Clanmates with a smirk on her face, the magpie flapping its wings frantically after her.
OOC: This is where the dogs turn on her. Was it too early, Daisy??

Last edited by Queen Muffin on Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Queen Muffin
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Twistedheart on Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:43 pm

OOC: Aren't they supposed to kill all the rest of the Clans and then they turn on her?
IC:
Emberpaw scrambled out of her den when blood spattered into the den and all over her. She howled in fear and attacked one of the dogs. She let upon its back and bit into its neck, but it quickly grabbed her scruff and tossed her like a feather. Orchidpaw was just coming out of the apprentices den to see what the ruckus was when Emberpaw was toppeled on top of him. He squealed and, as Emberpaw got up with a shake of her fur, he scrambled up and sneaked up behind a dog and then grabbed it by its leg. He shook it furiously as Emberpaw let upon it once again and brought it down. Orchidpaw sunk his claws into its bum and bit its back with fury. Emberpaw jumped away and grabbed Orchidpaw by the tail, dragging him into a bush.
"Bloodshine led them here, didn't she?" she demanded.
Orchidpaw shrugged a shoulder; his eyes were bulging out of his head in fear.
"We've got to get her back! If we attack her, then she'll-" something drooled on Emberpaw's neck - a dog.
Orchidpaw shrieked and ran out the other side of the bush, heading for GustClan territory. He was going to get help immediately. Emberpaw arched her back at the dog and raised a paw, hackles rising. She looked back over her shoulder for Orchidpaw, but she growled when she saw he was gone like the wind. She made some sort of distraction with a gesture and then, when the dog wasn't looking, she slid out of the bush and followed Orchidpaw's scent, leaving a trail of blood from her mouth behind.

Twistedheart
Lightflame
Lightflame

http://bobbylikestopoo.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:45 pm

OOC: yeah, that's too early, mafi. could you edit that post?
BIC:
Petalstorm, chamomile leaves clamped in her jaws, widened her eyes and dropped the leaves when she clumsily scrambled out of her den. The harsh winds made her tortoiseshell coat fly up in the breeze, and the fallen leaves had long-gone drifted away. When a dog sneaked up behind her, Petalstorm turned around and slapped it upside the face. It whimpered and held back for a moment and then turned back to her, drooling over her paws. She backed away and, as she tripped over a rock in the middle of camp, another dog came trotting over, and another, and another. Four dogs surrounded her, and she couldn't get out.
"Help!" she yowled, shaking out her fur and getting up, turning in circles and raising a paw to each dog as a sign to get away quickly, but it obviously didn't work.
Shoot. I should've never trusted Bloodshine, ever. she meowed under her breath to no one in particular.
The dogs barked in different ways, like a secret-code-kind-of-thing. Then, they attacked. Before Petalstorm could escape, the first one that had sneaked up behind her earlier jumped on her back and nearly squished her small stature to melt into the ground. She howled with fear and worry, using all her might and managed to actually scramble away from under. Suddenly, an idea popped into her head. She ran in big circles as the dogs slowly backed away, dizzy. Then, when one dog opened it's legs apart and rolled out it's tongue, she pressed herself to the ground and commando-crawled through it's legs. It turned back and tilted it's head in confusion, but the other dogs quickly snapped out of it and broke into a run after her. She burst into the medicine den, waking Darkpaw, her apprentice, out of her nest, and jumping over the stocks of herbs in fear. When she reached a hole that she had carved in the back of the long-winded medicine den, looking like a window with a wooden sill, she crashed through it and never looked back until she hadn't heard the panting and barking and loud chewing and drooling and breathing down her neck. She blinked and hesitantly turned around to see that the dogs had abandoned the chase. She plopped down into a large patch of grass and then decided she should take a hideout in the nearby shrubbery until it was safe to come out. She closed her gaping mouth and took deep but quiet pants to catch her breath - she didn't want to trigger another creature that might be close by in this unfamiliar area.

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:03 pm

OOC: so sad... I am sooooooooooooo remaking my cars at the end of this tragic event...

IC: The cut was deep. Bluespirit growled at Bloodshine, "You filthy rotten traitor! You deserve to die!!!" Crystalkit was loosing blood, fast. She felt a bit woozy. Opalkit and Sapphirekit rushed over to her. "Please don't die Crystalkit!" Said Sapphirekit.
"It's ok, I'm gonna go join mommy.... I will miss you, but I will greet you when you enter GalixyClan. Crystalkit closed her eyes. The kits (including their foster siblings) dragged Crystalkit into the den. Sapphirekit let out a wail of agony. "I will kill those dogs and Bloodshine. She will not get away with the murder of my sister!" she screamed, racing towards them with 3 other kits behind her. 

Wildsoul was pinned to the ground by a dog with another trying to get at him. He squirmed and struggled but the grip was too tight. He fell limp and his breath also left him as he joined his adopted daughter in GalaxyClan. Bluespirit felt anger flowing through her. She jumped on the dog who killed her mate and bit it's neck. The dog fell to the ground dead. Bluespirit then dashed to her kits, pulling her fallen mate beside her. 

The kits inured 3 dogs and killed 1 after the death of Crystalkit. Bluespirit killed 1 dog after the death of Wildsoul.

OOC: see, crazy murder happy, revenge seeking, KITTY KAT and kittens... XD

Ok I am going to remake my cats at the end of this... :'( they died.....

StreamClan: Froststar, Droppaw (blossom), Flamewiskers, Falconwave, Ivorypaw (flame), Rocksteps,
HickoryClan: Bluespirit, Wildsoal, Soalkit(sky), Spiritkit(pool), Opalkit(song), Sapphirekit(snow), Crystalkit(pool)
Loners/Kittypets: Poppy, Juniper, Song, Ash, Slush, Gray, River, Rock, Shadow, Dust, Shadow's Leaf

Goodnight unto you all.
-Shakespeare

You look back up to me.
I am Honorchior 
I am Dappledleaf .
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopard on Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:09 pm

Ooc: Aww... I just made a Hickoryclan cat, now she is gonna die...

Ic: Willowflight raced and leapt into the battle. She yowled in defiance as she sank her claws into a dog's eyes
Leopard
Softscar
Softscar

http://warriorcats4life.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:12 pm

OOC: You can still roleplay her in the Forest of Bones/GalaxyClan, or remake her under a similar name as the reincarnation.
BIC:
Petalstorm let out a sigh of relief. As she heard the dogs barking getting fainter and fainter, she smelled some deathberries. A lightbulb lit up in her head. She carefully took them after tracking them down in her mouth, careful not to swallow any of the juice, and dashed quietly back to the camp from behind the medicine cat den. She saw a dog resting at the side of the camp and fed it some berries from behind. As it licked it up and bit Petalstorm's paw a bit, she backed up and watched it slowly go limp as it swallowed the deathberries. She smiled. She could save her Clan! But, all of a sudden, another dog, supposedly the dead dogs brother or sister or mother or father, breathed on her neck. It barked like a volcano erupting and bit down on the medicine cat's neck, licking up the metallic tasting blood that seeped out into a pool. Petalstorm collapsed to the ground, limp. She was dead. A starry figure approached her. He was unfamiliar, but as a kit she'd heard stories and rumors about this figure from the elders and other older apprentices and young warriors.
"You have a path to choose. Would you rather reincarnate to a Clan of my choice or go to GalaxyClan?" he whispered into her air, swirling around like mist.
Petalstorm bit her lips. She didn't want to witness the death again. She shook her head. She realized she couldn't speak, so she thought of GalaxyClan and the starry figure whipped his tail around her and led her into a wide clearing of mist. Her family approached.
"Good choice," her mother meowed, entwining her tail with her daughters.
Petalstorm smiled. It was a good choice.

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopard on Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:54 am

Ooc: Can Willowflight escape and turn into a rogue? I don't want to have to make another audition; I have to run a rp site and play Warriorclan.
Leopard
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:05 am

OOC: No, no, no, you don't understand. No one survives, every Clan is going to die. You can remake her with a similar name, but you can copy and paste the rest of your original audition.

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:38 pm

OOC:accually I am gonna have them all go to GalexcyClan

Goodnight unto you all.
-Shakespeare

You look back up to me.
I am Honorchior 
I am Dappledleaf .
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopard on Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:18 am

Ooc: Thanks for telling me this!!!

Ic: Willowflight dug her claws in the dog's eye sockets, receiving a nasty bite on the spine. She yowled in pain and fury.
Leopard
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell on Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:28 pm

ooc anyone can rp my cats family right now if that is okay
ic Snailkit sprinted out of the nursery, fur fluffed up in fear. Her smile had stayed up, but it was almost a frown. She watched her mother and father fighting off a dog.
"No!!!!!" she howled, leaping onto a dog and digging into it's fur, but it immediately shook her off and smashed her against the warriors den entrance.

~TINKERBELL~

tinkerbell
Beetle Chaser
Beetle Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Oliver Teakettle on Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:31 pm

Ooc: Sure!
Ic: Runewinter scrambled after her kit, watching her being thrown against the wall of the warriors den. A tear swooped down her cheek. She watched Bloodshine stand at the top of the gathering spot with a chuckle on her face. The mother raked her claws into the ground, toppling over the dog that was tearing up her mates cheek fur.

Sir Oliver Teakettle
Beetle Chaser
Beetle Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart on Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:37 pm

OOC: Yes, that is great. I received permission from Daisy that anyone who has unmade family members can have them open to anyone that wants to.
IC:
Copperwing sheathed his claws and batted at the dogs face. It's cold drooling dripped down his neck, and he shivered. He smacked it upside the head and watched it topple over when his mate headbutted into the creature. He scrambled away and quickly brought Snailkit to the medicine den.
"Petalstorm! Petalstorm! Darkpaw! Darkpaw!" he called out, already feeling the ground shake of the dogs stomping after him.
OOC: Honor, Darkheart is your IRL friend, right? Can you RP as Darkpaw for her since she seems a bit inactive right now?
IC:
Trufflepaw scattered. He yowled in fear as he avoided the dogs and tried to reach the camp entrance, but at that moment he was crushed by a large brown dog. He struggled to escape the grip and eventually remembered the trick. He went limp, trying not to make his breathing visible, and waited patiently, trying not to wince as the dog tried to injure him more. Finally, the dog leaped off with satisfaction, trotting away to find another cat to attack. Trufflepaw bounded away, smelling Emberpaw and Orchidpaw, so he frantically followed their scent into GustClan's territory.

Ferncloud- Queen of StreamClan
Lotuspaw- Meddie Apprentice of StreamClan
Ravenclaw- Warrior of StreamClan
Flameheart- Deputy of FireClan
Batnose- Warrior of GustClan
Sootfang- Warrior of FireClan
Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly on Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:28 pm

Tinypaw quickly scrambled out of the apprentices den. She watched her brother scatter with fear. She frowned, but as she tried to go after him, she couldn't. She was crushed by a small gray dog and she lay, frozen, on the ground. This small creature was surprisingly strong, and it's drool was so cold that she had almost knocked him off with the amount of shivers she had produced. She raked her claws down it's face and growled, headbutting into him as she regained her strength. She saw Bloodshine with a smirk on the gathering place, at the very highest top. She bounded up the ledge secretly, approaching the murderous deputy. She sneaked up behind her and breathed down her neck. She snarled, flexing her claws.
"Why did you do this?" she whispered hoarsely, getting ready to pounce if the blood-red she-cat would try and get back.

Firefly

Firefly
Beetle Chaser
Beetle Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopard on Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:00 pm

Willowflight spotted Bloodshine, and leaped up to her and Tinypaw. She hissed in disgust at Bloodshine. "You fox-hearted traitor! Why did you betray you own clan?" Willowflight lashed her tail in pure fury.

Last edited by Leopard on Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leopard
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:48 pm

OOC: Leopard, please make your post around 4+ sentences long or no one will be able to RP With you and it will not be interesting. Having only 1 or 2 short sentences creates a less interesting RP and so many people won't want to RP with you.

Goodnight unto you all.
-Shakespeare

You look back up to me.
I am Honorchior 
I am Dappledleaf .
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:33 pm

Bloodshine simply rolled her eyes. She lifted a paw, sheathed her claws, and smacked Tinypaw straight off her paws, watching her tumble down the ledges of the Smoothrock. She raised her paw again, flexing her claws visibly, as a threat to Willowflight.
"I thought you looked up to me, fish-brain?" she chuckled, itching to slit the warriors throat.

Queen Muffin
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopard on Tue Dec 15, 2015 4:23 am

Willowflight lashed her tail and snarled in fury. "You fox-hearted traitor! You could live in a den of badger dung for all I care!" Willowflight launched the insults as if she never had done before. "I don't look up to you now. I don't praise traitors!" Willowflight launched herself at Bloodshine, about to knock her off the ledge and into the swarm of dogs.
Leopard
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:35 pm

Bloodshine raised a paw threatingly.
"Don't you make me get you killed this fast. I was saving the best for last." she meowed sarcastically, twisting her paw around and flexing her claws in and out, visible to Willowflight's eye.

Queen Muffin
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:43 pm

Runewinter batted at a small gray and white dog that was pulling on her ear frantically. She managed to scramble away and join her mate and kit in the now secure medicine cats den.
"Oh, Snailkit!" she wailed, kissing her kit on the forehead.
"I'm going to go settle this once and for all. I'm coming to get you, Bloodshine!" the distressed mother yowled, but coincidentally, a dog breathed on her neck and chased her out of the den, and, looking over her shoulder with fear, she didn't see where she was going and bashed into the wall of the elders den, falling to ground dizzily.
"Nooooo!!!!!!" she howled, wincing as the stabbing pain of the blood pooling out of her right back leg harshly entered her.

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopard on Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:09 pm

Willowflight snarled in fury to the horrible traitor. She stepped forward, and the leapt onto Bloodshine, knocking her over, rolling right by the edge.
Leopard
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:36 pm

Bloodshine landed swiftly on her feet, flicking her tail at the dogs behind her to tell them to stop. She licked the blood of her lips from getting punctured by the ledge and slashed a claw over Willowflight, recklessly rolling under her paws and escaping her grip, angling her ears backwards and whistling a humdinger to alert the dogs to begin fighting Willowflight.
OOC: I'm just going to RP Crystalkit and them's father since I said I would for Honor with a random name now.
Rowanshade approached Opalkit and Sapphirekit, bawling his eyes out. He prayed that Crystalkit had gone to GalaxyClan, and swiftly flipped backwards and bit down viciously on a dogs ear, growling at Bloodshine as she recklessly rolled past him.

Queen Muffin
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top