Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:44 am by Stormheart

» Brokenwing of RobinClan (FINISHED!)
Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:29 pm by Brokenwing

» Adoptable Cats & Cat Storage (WIP)
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:14 pm by Omi

» RobinClan Camp
Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:19 am by Wishflight

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

READY OR NOT (THE DEATH OF HICKORYCLAN: ALL CATS MUST BE INCLUDED)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: READY OR NOT (THE DEATH OF HICKORYCLAN: ALL CATS MUST BE INCLUDED)

Post by Leopard on Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:36 am

Willowflight screeched and leapt onto Bloodshine, crushing her with her heavier weight. Willowflight bit down hard on Bloodshine's spine and Pulled hard.
Leopard
Whitefern
Whitefern

http://warriorcats4life.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:57 am

Bloodshine ripped away from Willowflight and snarled into the air, leaping on top of a dog and then, as it ran towards another cat, she leaped onto Willowflight and teared her claws into her chest.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
MY CATS
 Ryepaw(apprentice of RobinClan)
Bearthorn(warrior of SnowClan)
Rory(leader of DawnClan)

Forever villains.. muahahahaa!
Queen Muffin
Lightflame
Lightflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopard on Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:05 am

Willowflight slipped out of Bloodshine's grip unhurt. She bowled her over and hissed, "You crowfood-eating, fox-hearted, mousebrained traitor!" Willowflight bit down hard onto Bloodshine's neck, barely missing her life-giving vein.
Leopard
Whitefern
Whitefern

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:37 pm

OOC: Stop trying to make your cat unbeatable.
IC: Bloodshine, blood pooling out of her lips, scrambled away. She left a trail as she hopped into the medicine keeper's den, and, seeing cats in there, hid behind a rock and gathered water into a bowl-shaped leaf basket. She carefully carried it out and splashed it on the the cats waiting, coughing slightly because the water was being saved to study the dead cats that had died from it. She leaped out of the den and sliced her claw across Willowflight's leg, laughing maniacally.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
MY CATS
Rory(leader of DawnClan)

Queen Muffin
Lightflame
Lightflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopard on Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:13 pm

Ooc: She will die eventually, don't worry

Ic: Willowflight hissed in pain and fury. She went into a rage and started ripping and tearing into Bloodshine's pelt, chest, and back.
Leopard
Whitefern
Whitefern

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:23 pm

Runewinter fell limp, but then she felt relaxed as she settled into a starry clearing. Stargazer approached her carefully, Galaxy behind him.
"Do the honors, my love." he said to his kit.
Galaxy squealed, hugging Runewinter.
"Welcome! Do you want to reincarnate to a Clan of daddy's choice or stay here in GalaxyClan?" she asked, happy for another to join her and Stargazer and her mother.
"And, once you eventually die from Bloodshine's dog in another Clan if you choose to reincarnate, you will get the choice again." Stargazer added in a deep voice.
Runewinter sighed, thinking hard. Her eyes lit up; she had a decision.
"I'd like to reincarnate. It is my final decision." she chose, shuffling her paws awkwardly as she waited to be birthed to another queen.
"Alright. Galaxy, which Clan should she go to?" Stargazer looked down at his kitten, a soft voice ringing in their ears'.
"Ummm, how about FireClan?" she jumped with joy.
Stargazer nodded and worked his magic as Runewinter's body swirled and twirled into mist.

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:32 pm

Soon enough, a dog leaped over Bloodshine's body and tackled Willowflight. Bloodshine scrambled out of the way, rubbing her eyes, and rushed up the Smoothrock once again. She watched Runewinter fall to her death and laughed maniacally as she leaped onto the small Tinypaw, who was the only one in a pool of blood and not being attacked by dogs. She dug her claws into the apprentices fur and knocked her out completely, a sly smirk on her face as she bounded onto a dogs back and rolled over someones ears as she rushed into the medicine keepers den and gave a jagged purr as she watched the waiting cats fall unexpectedly from the death water that had been poured on them.

MY CATS
Rory(leader of DawnClan)

Queen Muffin
Lightflame
Lightflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopard on Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:31 pm

Willowflight struggled from the dig's grip and bounded onto the Smoothrock. She knocked Bloodshine off of the dog and snarled in her ear, "Leave now!"
Leopard
Whitefern
Whitefern

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:44 pm

"Never!" Bloodshine bared her teeth, revealing decaying canine fangs.

MY CATS
Rory(leader of DawnClan)

Queen Muffin
Lightflame
Lightflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopard on Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:56 pm

Willowflight taunted, "You need to take care of those crow-food covered teeth!"
Leopard
Whitefern
Whitefern

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:07 pm

Bloodshine hissed. Her former follower had crossed the line. She lifted one paw and tackled Willowflight, bowling her over the ledge and leaping onto a tree branch as Willowflight landed hard on the ground.

MY CATS
Rory(leader of DawnClan)

Queen Muffin
Lightflame
Lightflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopard on Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:17 am

When Willowflight got herself back up, she leapt up and tore into Bloodshine's belly and neck. She hissed and dodged the moves Bloodshine threw at her; she's much rather die of a dog or a horrible fall.
Leopard
Whitefern
Whitefern

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:27 am

As if reading Willowflight's mind, Bloodshine headbutted the warrior and pushed her into the swarm of dogs as they barked and drooled and howled.
"Bye bye, now!" she waved with her tail, swiftly leaping back up the Smoothrock and watching as more cats fell in horror.

MY CATS
Rory(leader of DawnClan)

Queen Muffin
Lightflame
Lightflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopard on Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:37 am

Willowflight landed with a deafening crack. She bolted right she landed to the edge of the camp, and her tail was broken. I'm glad that wasn't my spine! Willowflight could vividly imagine her lying there, getting mauled by dogs, unable to move. She bounded up the Smoothrock again, shoving Bloodshine into the dogs, flattening her ears.
Leopard
Whitefern
Whitefern

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:34 pm

Bloodshine landed swiftly on her feet and flicked her ears at the dogs. They obeyed her and scrambled feebly up the Smoothrock, attempting to get Willowflight. As they tried that, Bloodshine leaped back up from a dogs' back and picked the warrior up by the scruff, shaked her around like a toy and threw her down roughly to the floor.

MY CATS
Rory(leader of DawnClan)

Queen Muffin
Lightflame
Lightflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopard on Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:23 pm

Willowflight winced but landed safely. "SPRINK ON YOU!!" She had dreamt of owls, and used their curse word. She rose up and tore her claws into Bloodshine, nearly missing her throat.
Leopard
Whitefern
Whitefern

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:04 pm

ooc: what?
ic: Bloodshine gripped her talon-like claws around Willowflight's neck, flipping herself around and landed swiftly on her paws, balancing on the edge as she bit hard into her ear. She meekly squealed as a dog shook the Smoothrock and dragged her down. She scolded it and flicked her ear, sending it off. She scrambled around the rock in circles, confusing herself and Willowflight.

MY CATS
Rory(leader of DawnClan)

Queen Muffin
Lightflame
Lightflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopard on Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:22 am

Willowflight mimicked Bloodshine. She danced around the rock, and leapt, getting them both knocked into an unusually big dog.

Ooc: Are you Littlebee on Warriorclan?
Leopard
Whitefern
Whitefern

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:26 am

ooc: Yeah, why?
ic: Bloodshine lashed her tail, growling a humdinger at the dog and leaping out of the way as it attacked Willowflight, raking it's claws across her face. Bloodshine snarled into the air and crawled into the nursery, seeing queens and fathers and their kits huddled together. She approached them slowly, blood dripping down from her mouth, and bounded after them, her teeth a canine flash before they all fell down.

MY CATS
Rory(leader of DawnClan)

Queen Muffin
Lightflame
Lightflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopard on Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:53 pm

Ooc: On Warriorclan, I'm Leopardstar and, the Duskclan thingy? Remember? And, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Ic: Willowflight screeched in pain and darted over to Bloodshine and raked her long claws into her her chest, satisfied at the blood pooling out of it. Willowflight then pinned the traitor down, hissing.
Leopard
Whitefern
Whitefern

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:59 am

ooc: OH RIGHT LOL (and merry christmas to you too!!!!)
ic: Bloodshine shrieked in agony as she fell backwards, loosening her grip on Willowflight. Wide and wild orange eyes glared at the young warrior as she lumbered up again, snarling like a lion. She leapt at Willowflight, raking her claws down her neck and pushing her into the swarm of dogs as the biggest one smashed her to the ground.
"Bye bye now, little Willow!" she let out a ragged purr, a sly smirk on her face.

MY CATS
Rory(leader of DawnClan)

Queen Muffin
Lightflame
Lightflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopard on Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:00 pm

Willowflight gasped in pain and terror. She wriggled out, bruised, shaken, and cut up. Blood pooled out of her scratches, but she kept on fighting. Willowflight pounced again, shaking Bloodshine and gripping her neck in her powerful jaws. "I won't kill you. Just stop and surrender, or else I will change my mind!" She threatened Bloodshine, holding her neck at a painful position.
Leopard
Whitefern
Whitefern

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:49 pm

Bloodshine snarled, pushing her off as she winced from the claw marks in her neck.
"Get away from me!" she panted. "Stop trying to defeat me."
She leaped at her, tackling her and bowling her over, smashing her into the fallen tree trunk that sheltered the elders den. She bounded off and rolled under a dog, growling at it.

MY CATS
Rory(leader of DawnClan)

Queen Muffin
Lightflame
Lightflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly on Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:03 pm

Tinypaw roused after being unconcious for a while. She jumped to her paws in fright, seeing the swarm of dogs still attacking. She shook out her fur, turning and giving herself a stern talking-to before leaping unexpectedly at one of the dogs. The easily shook her off like a toy, and she was knocked into the tree trunk that sheltered the elders den. She saw a fuzzy Willowflight and waved halfheartedly, becoming dizzy. Suddenly, she didn't hear the frantic barking of the dogs and saw a starry clearing arise before her. She saw Stargazer and blinked, amazed.
"Am I really in GalaxyClan?" she mewed, feeling like a kit again.
She stretched out her tense muscles, seeing her wounds were gone like the wind.
Stargazer watched her with careful eyes.
"You know the choices, don't you?" he whispered, flicking his tail.
Tinypaw nodded. The best choice for her was to stay in GalaxyClan. She couldn't become a reincarnation! As a tiny cat, facing a huge pack of dogs again would completely overwhelm her. She began to speak, but Stargazer covered her mouth with his tail. As if reading her thoughts, he twined tails with hers and led her down a dim and starry hallway as she entered the real GalaxyClan and saw Ratkit.
"Ratkit!" she screamed, hurrying after him and playfully bowling him over.
He squealed and batted at her ears.
"Welcome!" he squeaked, rolling around with her as he bumped into a tree, but his head went right through it.

Firefly

Cyn's Cats!:
 CloudClan: Quailkit and Palekit FrostClan: none RobinClan: Morningpaw SnowClan: none Tribe of Secret Souls: none Tribe of Silver Phantoms: none Yijiao: none DawnClan: Delta and Tiny DewClan: none SilentClan: none SmokeClan: none Other: none
Firefly
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Oliver Teakettle on Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:09 pm

ooc I think I am getting the hang of this roleplay!
ic Breezefang fought the dog on top of him like a lion, ready to pounce back at it as he got up and dusted off his fur. He saw his daughter lying unconcious against the fallen tree and hurried over, completely forgetting about the dog breathing down his neck.
"Tinypaw?" he shook her body, eyes dull with worry.
"Tinypaw? Tinypaw! Speak to me!" he mewed like a kit.
"Oh, GalaxyClan, please help her!" he prayed out loud, and as that, quick as that, a dog tackled him and bit him in the life-risking part of his throat.
He screamed in agony as his body went limp. He saw a starry cat and decided to join GalaxyClan after he learned that the rest of his family members had went there. He said goodbye to Stargazer and little Galaxy and joined Tinypaw and Ratkit in their playfight.
Here, nobody gets hurt anymore. he thought with a smile, cuffing his son and daughter playfully on the ears.

Sir Oliver Teakettle
Beetle Chaser
Beetle Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top