Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:04 pm by Omi

» Owlstar
Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:37 pm by Omi

» heheee...
Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:48 pm by Ravenheart181

» Larkwatcher of CloudClan
Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:50 pm by Ravenheart181

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Fallowclan Family :) Some for Adoption! (WIP) 4/8 Done

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fallowclan Family :) Some for Adoption! (WIP) 4/8 Done

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:25 am

:: Dryheart :: tom :: 21 moons :: Fallowclan :: Warrior ::

Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Family:
Skills:
Relationships:

-

:: Autumndapple :: She-cat :: 20 moons :: Fallowclan :: Queen ::

Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Family:
Skills:
Relationships:

-
Taken by [b]Dappledleaf of Honorchior
-

:: Oasiskit :: 5 moons :: She-kit :: Fallowclan :: kit ::
[/b]

Future Names: Oasiskit, Oasispaw, Oasisdream
Nicknames: Oas, sis or dreamer.
Personality: Oasiskit is a curious, bouncy, jumpy, fun-loving and trouble-making kit. She's always into trouble because of her curiosity. She can be a bit bouncy and very energetic at times also very jumpy and wants to get to things right away without stopping at thinking about it. She also is very fun-loving and loves playing games.  She also tends to get her head stuck in the clouds often, day-dreaming a lot. She's a very imaginative kit.
Appearance: She has a caramel base colored brown fur and some walnut-brown and cream tints here and there. Her muzzle is  white and so is her chest and paws. Oasiskit also has black markings on her face and one black stripe along the back on her spine. Her whiskers are very long and her fur is soft an fluffy. Oasiskit also has grey-blue eyes.
Favourite Game: Chasing (Tag)
History: --
Family:
Deceased: Sandstorm (brother) and Morningstripe (sister)
Alive:Autumndapple (mother), Dryheart (father), Scorchkit (brother), Fogkit (brother), Birchkit (brother) and Hawkkit (sister) Oceankit (sister)
Future Skills:

Hunting7/10>  Oasiskit will be good at hunting, nothing really special at it though.
Fighting8/10>
She will fight really good, one of the best fighters as an apprentice.
Swimming1/10> Oasiskit hates water, especially getting her fur drenched.
Running5/10> Her running is a average speed for a cat.
Climbing9/10> Very good at climbing and can do it quickly and swiftly.
Herbskills1/10> Yuck, the smell of herbs irritates her.
MemorySkills3/10> Meh, she can remember the warrior code and hunting/fighting common skills. She isn't as good at remembering where she put something ect.
Stamina6/10> Oasiskit is a average and smart kit, nothing quit special about it.
Agility7/10> She's very good at balancing and such, which makes her a great climber.
Scent4/10> Common scent.
Hearing4/10>  Common Scent.

Future Physical Abilities: fighting, climbing and agility.
eaves-dropping
having fun
stories
exciting things
day-dreaming

Dislikes:
Nightmares
listening
rain,rivers
Smell of herbs and taste of herbs
Boring things
Elders

Plans For the Future: Being a better listener and using her climbing skills and agility to hunt better and battle better.

Relationships:

Mate: 
--
Kits:
--
Crush: *OPEN*
Best Friend: *OPEN*
Best sibling:  She loves hanging around with Scorchkit for his intelligence and Hawkkit for her playfulness, and fun.
Best parent:  Oasiskit likes to hang out with her father, Dryheart better because he isn't so over-protective and shows them a thing or to.
(All on Oasiskit's opinions)
Mentor:
--
Apprentice: --
-
Roleplaying Ex. :
Oasiskit bounded out the nusery. The air was chilly and breezes were passing by too much. Oasiskit shuddered as a chilly gust of wind swept over her fur. She bounced around and nudged Hawkkit who sat by the prey heap, staring at a plump squirrel. "Lets go check out the outside of camp! We can play birds again in the wind!" She mewed excitedly. Hawkkit, being dragged away frowned, for she was going to eat that squirrel. "Okayyy." She squeaked, flinching back from her sisters grip. Oasiskit smiled, they sneaked out as many warriors were inside, warming up. they came to a stop by a clearing, the wind was blowing stronger here. They laughed as they ran around in the wind. Oasiskit scented some herbs on the ground and screeched. "EW!" She squeaked, stomping on them. She quickly clawed up a tree onto a low, thin branch. Hawkkit laughed so hard she fell on her side. Oasiskit snorted and rolled her eyes. Drops of rain started falling down on her nose, Oasiskit yowled as a sudden pour of rain came down. Mist was falling around and she couldn't spot Hawkkit. "Hawkkit?!" She yowled over the thundering rain. "I'm here!" She yowled back, below the tree, hidden under the large roots that went upwards. "I can't get down.." She responded, her claws slipping from the wet rain. She hated rain and now it had to be while she was stuck on a slippery end of a thin branch. "I'll get help!" Hawkkit sqeuaked after a long pause. The rain continued and the wind blew stronger then before. "Hurry..." She meowed desperately, although Hawkkit had probably not heard her. Soon enough, Dryheart, Autumndapple and another warrior who was gray were standing below. "Oh no... Oasiskit! Are you alright? Oh my kit, my poor kit. " The queen panicked, her tail swaying back and forth. Dryheart ignored Autumndapple's whining and went under the branch. "Swiftbreeze will help you down, just stay there. I'll catch you if you slip." He meowed calmly. Swiftbreeze, the gray cat nodded and he swiftly made it up. He grabbed her by her scruff. Swiftbreeze started to slip as the rain poared harder and winds were blowing him. He dug his claws into the swaying branch to keep steady. Eventually there was a pause of the strong wind and he got down. "Oh, Oasiskit!" Autumndapple meowed, half angry and half relieved. Dryheart let out a sigh, "We should get back.." He meowed as the winds started again. They all nodded and headed back, the next morning Oasiskit told the whole litter about the story, but was eventually grounded.

-

:: Scorchkit :: tom :: 5 moons :: Fallowclan :: kit ::

Future Names: Scorchkit, Scorchpaw, Scorchstripe
Nicknames:  Scorch, Orchy, Stripes
Personality:  Scorchkit is a clever, smart, loyal, respectful and fun-loving tom. He's always fun to hang around with when you are a clueless kit, for Scorchkit knows many things. He's very loyal to his clan and littermates and will always be respectful. He's not the quit playful type and can be worried at times.
Appearance: Scorchkit is a orange tabby quit like his mother. He has a white muzzle and a white chest. His nose is pink and he has rather long whiskers. Scorchkit also has tall ears and tufts of fur there. His eyes are a blue-gray and sea-green color.
Favourite Game:  Games that involve thinking. x333
Family:
Deceased: Sandstorm (brother) and Morningstripe (sister)
Alive:
Autumndapple (mother), Dryheart (father), Oasiskit (sister), Fogkit (brother), Birchkit (brother) and Hawkkit (sister) Oceankit (sister)
Future Skills:

Hunting7/10>
Scorchkit can hunt well, although he gets afraid that there might be a badger that was trying to take that prey.
Fighting5/10> Scorchkit isn't the fighting type , he can fight with some battle-moves, but not amazing ones. Anyways, he would never want to be caught in a battle, although he could use his cleverness for battles, but he would be to worried for that.
stamina9/10> Scorchkit is very good at stamina, he's a very clever and smart tom.
Swimming1/10>  Doesn't even know how to swim.
HerbSkills2/10> Eh, he knows a couple of herbs from his knowledge.
MemorySkills4/10> He can remember many things like a common cat.
Running6/10>  Scorchkit can run fine, it's nothing amazing.
Climbing1/10> Scorchkit would never climb up anything high, for he has a great fear of heights.
Agility4/10> Normal at agility like any other average cat.
Scent4/10> Average scent of cat.
Hearing4/10> Average hearing of cat.
Future Physical Abilities: Hunting, leaping, maybe running.
Brain games
Learning
Running
Jumping
Squirrels
warm, soft sand
Dislikes:
Heights
Battles
Bully-cats
Play-fighting
Swimming
Mentors
Climbing
Storms
Plans For the Future:  Being able to get over his fear of heights. To fight better and to stand up to mean cats.

Relationships:

Mate:
--
Kits: --
Crush: Not interested at the moment.
Best sibling: Scorchkit likes to hang out with Hawkkit because of her playfulness and Oasiskit because of her humour.
Best Parent: Autumndapple for her kindess and protectiveness.
Mentor: --
Apprentice: --
(All based on his opinions)

-
Taken by
[b]Braveheart-

:: Fogkit :: Tom :: 5 moons :: Fallowclan :: Kit ::
[/b]

Future Names: Fogkit, Fogpaw, Fogwhisper
Nicknames: Foggy, Fo, Whisperer
Personality:  Fogkit, unlike his littermates is a more mature tom. He isn't quit the playful type and can be a bit rude and snappy at times. He's mostly grumpy and can be offended easily, but if you offend him, he'll probably most likely attack you. Fogkit usually tends to sulk in the shadows, planning things.
Appearance: Fogkit is a very furry/fluffy tom. He is rather big and musculer with giant paws. His ears are very tall and have fluffy tips. His muzzle is white and so is a small patch on his chest. He has gray fur with black stripes and markings and his ears are black as well. He has white on his front legs on the back of them and some white on his neck. He has long whiskers that go down to his neck and white markings around his eyes. Fogkit is a rather handsome tom with also a bushy tail and very soft fur on his underbelly.
Favourite Game:  None.
Family:
[i]Deceased: Sandstorm (brother) and Morningstripe (sister)
Alive:
Autumndapple (mother), Dryheart (father), Oasiskit (sister), Scorchkit (brother), Birchkit (brother) and Hawkkit (sister) Oceankit (sister) 

Future Skills:
[/i]Fighting9/10> Fogkit is a great fighter and has always liked to. He's very muscular and strong, also big which helps him out.
Hunting6/10> Fogkit is good at hunting, but can fail to catch flying animals or climbing animals.
Stamina8/10> Fogkit is a clever tom like his brother Scorchkit, but he uses it for different matters instead of being a total nerd and knowing everything, he likes to use it for battle tactics.
Climbing4/10> Fogkit is a average climber, he isn't very fond of it and doesn't do it much.
Running5/10> Fogkit is a okay runner, he usually says he doesn't need to run fast because he can battle whatever he's running from. Razz
Swimming1/10> Nope. Nope. Nope. Swimming is for weak Streamclan cats ~ Fogkit.
Herb Skills1/10>  He knows nothing about herbs.
Memory Skills4/10>
Average memory.
Agility5/10> Normal and common at agility, he can balance well.
Scent4/10> Average scent.
Hearing4/10> Average Hearing.

Future Physical Abilities: Battling, Hunting and maybe running.
Battle-training
Sulking in the shadows
Making plans
Squirrels
Mice
Sometimes Running
Winning

Dislikes:
His mother's over protectiveness
Streamclan cats
Annoying cats
Swimming
Badgers
Cramped up spaces
Sparrows
Robins

Plans for the Future: To be a respected warrior and to fight the best of all clanmates.
Relationships:
Mate:  --
Crush:
--
Best Sibling: Fogkit likes hanging around Birchkit because he usually does what he tells him and isn't as annoying. And he likes to hang  around Oceankit because of her kindness and since she likes to battle-train with him.
Best Parent: Dryheart, not to over-protective and embarrassing like his mother.
Mentor:  --
Apprentice: 
--
(All based on his opinions)

-

:: Birchkit :: Tom :: 5 moons :: Fallowclan :: kit ::

Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Family:
Skills:
Relationships:

-
Taken by
[b]Braveheart-
:: Hawkkit :: she-kit :: 5 moons :: Fallowclan :: Kit ::[/b]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Family:
Skills:
Relationships:

-
:: Oceankit :: she-kit :: 5 moons :: Fallowclan :: kit ::

Future Names: Oceankit, Oceanpaw, Oceanmist
Nicknames: Misty, Oce (pronounced "O-sh-ie" )
Personality: Oceankit is a very kind, fun-loving, loyal and fierce kit. She loves to battle train with her brother, Fogkit and loves hunting. Oceankit suprisingly loves water, which is different then all her siblings who mostly are made up of water-scared cats. Oceankit also is very loyal and kind, but when it comes to protecting her family, she'll be as fierce as a lion.
Appearance:
Oceankit is a orange long-furred kitten, she looks a lot like her mother except Scorchkit does more. xP Oceankit has a bit lighter fur then her mother, she has creamy markings, around her eyes, tail, chest, ears and feet. Her eyes are a brilliant ocean misty colored blue.
Favourite Game: Hide-N'-Seek
Family:
[i][i]Deceased: Sandstorm (brother) and Morningstripe (sister)
Alive:
Autumndapple (mother), Dryheart (father), Oasiskit (sister), Scorchkit (brother), Birchkit (brother) and Hawkkit (sister) Fogkit (brother)
[/i][/i]

Future Skills:

Fighting8/10>
Very good at it since she trains with Fogkit all the time.
Hunting6/10> She likes to hunt, it's nothing special. Although, she has taught herself to hunt fish, which makes her a special hunter.
Swimming9/10> Oceankit knows how to swim unlike her silbings and isn't afraid of water. Somehow, she loves swimming and would love to be leader of Streamclan one day.
Climbing4/10> Normal at climbing.
Running3/10> Eeh, isn't so well at running, she can be rather slow at times.
MemorySkills2/10> Can remember fighting skills, not hunting hehe.
Herbskills1/10> Doesn't know anything about herbs.
Stamina7/10> Good at stamina, she can think very well, reason she taught herself how to swim and hunt fish.
Agility5/10> Common at agility, does it very well.
Scent4/10> Average scent.
Hearing4/10> Average hearing.

Future Physical Abilities: Fighting, Swimming and Hunting.

Swimming
Hunting fish
Fish
Water
Mist
Playing Hide and seek
Voles
Being alone
summer
Dislikes:
Hunting normal food
Cramped up spaces
Crowds
Being the Centre of attention
Bugs
Night
Elders
Sparrows

Plans for the future: To become a faster runner, better land hunter and to be able to fight and swim as well as any Streamclan cat.

Relationships:

Mate: --
Crush: Not Yet
Best Parent: Both :3 Oceankit loves both of her parent the same.
Best Sibling: Oceankit likes haning out with Birchkit for being so sweet and Fogkit for battle-training with. 
Best Friend:
*OPEN*
Mentor: --
Apprentice:  --
~
(
All based on Oceankit's opinions!)

Last edited by Artemis on Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:39 am; edited 12 times in total

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~Call me Sky <3~
Jaybae Razz 
Skybreeze
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

http://skysofstars.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fallowclan Family :) Some for Adoption! (WIP) 4/8 Done

Post by Braveheart on Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:20 pm

If it's possible, could I either take Scorchkit, Fogkit, or Birchkit? Smile

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ferncloud- Queen of StreamClan
Lotuspaw- Meddie Apprentice of StreamClan
Ravenclaw- Warrior of StreamClan
Flameheart- Deputy of FireClan
Batnose- Warrior of GustClan
Sootfang- Warrior of FireClan
Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:57 am

@Braveheart wrote:If it's possible, could I either take Scorchkit, Fogkit, or Birchkit? Smile
Scorchkit & Birchkit: Yesh
Fogkit: He's not up for adoption. x3
-
If you want, you can take Autumndapple (I need someone for her.)

~Call me Sky <3~
Jaybae Razz 
Skybreeze
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell on Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:05 pm

Is Oasiskit up for adoption? She is quite cute. Smile

~TINKERBELL~

tinkerbell
Beetle Chaser
Beetle Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:43 am

@tinkerbell wrote:Is Oasiskit up for adoption? She is quite cute. Smile
No, Sorry, but Hawkkit and Autumndapple are for adoption. Smile

~Call me Sky <3~
Jaybae Razz 
Skybreeze
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart on Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:51 pm

Oasiskit~  Fuzzy Rainbows
I began to make Scorchkit, but this is good, so accepted as well. I will make Birchkit, though, okay?

Ferncloud- Queen of StreamClan
Lotuspaw- Meddie Apprentice of StreamClan
Ravenclaw- Warrior of StreamClan
Flameheart- Deputy of FireClan
Batnose- Warrior of GustClan
Sootfang- Warrior of FireClan
Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:10 am

@Braveheart wrote:Oasiskit~  Fuzzy Rainbows
I began to make Scorchkit, but this is good, so accepted as well. I will make Birchkit, though, okay?
Yes that's fine. I didn't know you wanted to make them as well. xD

~Call me Sky <3~
Jaybae Razz 
Skybreeze
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:16 pm

Could I take Autumndapple? Also do I make her or will you make her If I take her (whichever you want to do.)
:3

StreamClan: Froststar, Droppaw (blossom), Flamewiskers, Falconwave, Ivorypaw (flame), Rocksteps,
FallowClan: Swiftdew, Zebrakit (snow), Cloudkit (wisps),
GustClan: Slushkit (flower), Ashmoon, Stonekit (shadow), Dappledleaf
FireClan: Melodypaw (moon),
HickoryClan: Bluespirit, Wildsoal, Soalkit(sky), Spiritkit(pool), Opalkit(song), Sapphirekit(snow), Crystalkit(pool)
Tribe of Silver Phantoms: N/A
Tribe of Secret Souls: Raven
Loners/Kittypets: Poppy, Juniper, Song, Ash, Slush, Gray, River, Rock, Shadow, Dust, Shadow's Leaf
Harry Potter: Rebecca
Town of Salam: Emma

~If we shadows have offended,
Think that you but slumbered here
As these visions did appear. 
And as I am an honest Puck,
Goodnight unto you all.
-Shakespeare

~My pelt is of a Dappled sort,
My eyes as green as leaves.
You honor me with all your heart
As my voice lifts my chior (choir) wings.
I look down upon you all,
You look back up to me.
My heart is full of separate sensations,
I am Honorchior 
I am Dappledleaf .
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:46 pm

Fogkit is  Accept the Rainbow!

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:09 am

Dappledleaf of Honorchior wrote:Could I take Autumndapple? Also do I make her or will you make her If I take her (whichever you want to do.)
:3
Yep, you may have her. It would be great if you could create her because I'm quit busy with school these days. Dx

~Call me Sky <3~
Jaybae Razz 
Skybreeze
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:44 pm

Alrighty. I'll do it soon just not now though, I'm busy with school too. Can't wait for winter break!!! Razz

StreamClan: Froststar, Droppaw (blossom), Flamewiskers, Falconwave, Ivorypaw (flame), Rocksteps,
FallowClan: Swiftdew, Zebrakit (snow), Cloudkit (wisps),
GustClan: Slushkit (flower), Ashmoon, Stonekit (shadow), Dappledleaf
FireClan: Melodypaw (moon),
HickoryClan: Bluespirit, Wildsoal, Soalkit(sky), Spiritkit(pool), Opalkit(song), Sapphirekit(snow), Crystalkit(pool)
Tribe of Silver Phantoms: N/A
Tribe of Secret Souls: Raven
Loners/Kittypets: Poppy, Juniper, Song, Ash, Slush, Gray, River, Rock, Shadow, Dust, Shadow's Leaf
Harry Potter: Rebecca
Town of Salam: Emma

~If we shadows have offended,
Think that you but slumbered here
As these visions did appear. 
And as I am an honest Puck,
Goodnight unto you all.
-Shakespeare

~My pelt is of a Dappled sort,
My eyes as green as leaves.
You honor me with all your heart
As my voice lifts my chior (choir) wings.
I look down upon you all,
You look back up to me.
My heart is full of separate sensations,
I am Honorchior 
I am Dappledleaf .
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlelily on Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:56 pm

@Skybreeze please finish
Littlelily
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Location : Australia. Also at the stables!!!! EATING MICE AND WATCHING HEARTLAND!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top