Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:44 am by Stormheart

» Brokenwing of RobinClan (FINISHED!)
Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:29 pm by Brokenwing

» Adoptable Cats & Cat Storage (WIP)
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:14 pm by Omi

» RobinClan Camp
Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:19 am by Wishflight

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

A FOOL'S ERRAND

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A FOOL'S ERRAND

Post by Twistedheart on Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:34 pm

Orchidpaw hopped over all the stepping stones with ease, while Emberpaw, who was desperately trying to catch up with him, slipped on each stone and splashed through the shallow water. When they both reached dry land on the shore of the narrow stream, Emberpaw finally reached out her paw and smacked Orchidpaw's tail to the ground, tripping him and holding in a snicker as he fell dramatically. A small smile slid over her smirk, but then she turned serious again.
"Stop... running!" she panted, tongue rolling out.
Orchidpaw snarled.
"No! We have to get help from GustClan!" he tried to scramble away from Emberpaw, but her paw on his chest was just too strong.
"I'm sure some patrol is going to be searching this area over here by now. Let's just wait! We don't have to burst into their camp and scare everyone to death!" Emberpaw recoiled and set a frightening gaze on Orchidpaw.
Orchidpaw got up and shook out his fur and locked gazes with Emberpaw. He blinked sleepily and then sat down, curling his tail around him and resting his head on his paws. He didn't utter another single word and waited for a patrol to come around.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Twistedheart
Lightflame
Lightflame

http://bobbylikestopoo.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: A FOOL'S ERRAND

Post by Braveheart on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:48 am

Trufflepaw skittered across the stepping stones and reached land again.
"Oh thank goodness you guys are here!" he purred, hugging Emberpaw and Orchidpaw tightly.
"All of HickoryClan is dead." he hung his head low with a sigh, stopping his one-moment purr.
Trufflenose led his patrol across the shore, until he came to a halt at the HickoryClan cats waiting on the last stone, breathing heavily. He refrained from hissing and approached them, pulling them to land.
"Are you three alright?" Batnose asked, picking some twigs from Orchidpaw's mottled fur.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aukletpaw- Meddie Apprentice of CloudClan
Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopard on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:47 pm

Silkflame came in when she heard the apprentice say that Hickoryclan died. She had a familiar twinge, but shook it off like a fly. "What happened?"
Leopard
Whitefern
Whitefern

http://warriorcats4life.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowstreak on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:24 pm

Shadowstreak followed after them before she gasped at the news from the apprentice's maw. "Dead?! They can't be! For what in StarClan's name could wipe out a whole Clan?!" she mewed, desperate to find an answer to the apprentice's words. StarClan, if HickoryClan is completely wiped out then please tell me from what! If what wiped the Clan out could harm the other Clans too, then GustClan is doomed! she thought in her mind. Her lime-green eyes flickered with grief and frustration.
Shadowstreak
Beetle Chaser
Beetle Chaser

http://www.clanoftheforgotten.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell on Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:40 am

Quailkit hid behind a bush, making sure not to ruffle any icy leaves and alert the patrol. She shivered when the apprentices' remark hung in the air like a cold breeze.
Dead? she repeated in her head.
Oh no... Her eyes flickered to and fro as she shuffled quietly behind a rotten old trunk trunk.

~TINKERBELL~

tinkerbell
Beetle Chaser
Beetle Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Twistedheart on Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:21 am

Orchidpaw tugged away from the fatherly feeling of Batnose's presence.
"It was..." he shuddered, too traumatized to even say her name.
Emberpaw locked gazes with Shadowstreak.
"Bloodshine. She's getting you guys next." she meowed in a somewhat frightening tone for an apprentice.

Twistedheart
Lightflame
Lightflame

http://bobbylikestopoo.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mother Nature on Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:32 am

the dim light of midday collects a green hue around the stream. all is quiet. that is, all except a thirsty bloodshine and her pack of dogs on the move. nothing stirs as they carefully place their paws so as not to break the silence. the occasional breeze blows, but they are downwind of their destination and are at no risk of their scent being detected. the cats of gustclan and hickoryclan have been closely watched as their high positions shuffle and think of possible chaos that could happen at any time soon. taking this moment of weakness, the thirsty bloodshine and her dogs have set out to wreak even more havoc. their goal? to raid the gustclan nursery and take the recently weaned kits. that is, at least, their first step.
the band of bloodshine, her dogs, and the magpie perched on her shoulder stop short of the gustclan camp. their leader, bloodshine, gives the signal as something in the far corner of the stepping stones stirs. headed towards them is a gustclan patrol led by batnose. the evening patrol is unaware of these cats' presence, but the "bloodshine's" do not know this. expecting the worst, the raid prepares for battle as the gustclanners quickly approach. aware or not, this patrol is going to encounter some unexpected action and no one is going to make it out unscathed or even... dead.
bloodshine and her dogs are approaching. prepare for the worst, gustclan.

Mother Nature
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:38 am

There was a chance, of course, that things could go wrong. In fact, had Bloodshine simply waltzed in and made it out with a single kit, she would have been absolutely shocked. Middle of the day or not, these Clans had to be smart enough to have at least one cat on guard, right? Besides, she didn't even know what she'd do with a stolen kit. Sure, she could train it like any other rookie and expand into a rogue group, but they'd likely be resistant to their cause. Steal a clan cat and ask them to fight against Clan cats? It wasn't the most plausible of plans. Fact of the matter was: she could do all her plotting and all the Clan leaders could "mysteriously" disappear off the face of the earth and she wouldn't be satisfied. She was getting sick of waiting around- she wanted action. That was why, when a patrol of Clan cats was scented, she found herself moderately excited. Finally she would be more than a face. More than a name. She would be something of a threat. She stood absolutely still, her tail held up in warning as she waited for the other cats to emerge from the darkness. She unsheathed her claws and let them sink into the ground as she bunched her muscles in preparation to attack. She'd be damned if she let them be the first ones to make a move. She had long grown sick of waiting. She wanted more and she wanted it now.

MY CATS
 Ryepaw(apprentice of RobinClan)
Bearthorn(warrior of SnowClan)
Rory(leader of DawnClan)

Forever villains.. muahahahaa!
Queen Muffin
Lightflame
Lightflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopard on Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:32 am

Silkflame shivered. She thought she heard something, but it sounded like a squirrel chewing on some twigs. "What should we do? Warn the clan?"
Leopard
Whitefern
Whitefern

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:10 pm

Bloodshine crept out from behind a bush.
"Maybe it's too late, little Silkflame." she growled, the magpie on  her shoulder taking flight and sending a signal to the dogs.

MY CATS
Rory(leader of DawnClan)

Queen Muffin
Lightflame
Lightflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopard on Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:16 pm

Silkflame's pelt fluffed up and she pelted back to camp. She was horrified at what happened to Hickoryclan, and dreaded what was next.
Leopard
Whitefern
Whitefern

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowstreak on Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:12 pm

Shadowstreak saw Bloodshine and her fur fluffed up and she hissed furiously. "Leave my Clan alone! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DESTROY THE THING I MOSTLY CARE ABOUT! I won't let you!" she yowled loudly at the she-cat angrily. Her eyes were narrowed, her tail lashing out furiously, and ears back in aggression. If the dogs do attack GustClan, what will happen to me and my Clan?! StarClan, save us! she thought drastically, hoping the death of her Clan didn't happen, but her hopes most likely were futile.

Shadowstreak:

Shadowstreak
Beetle Chaser
Beetle Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:45 am

Bloodshine whistled a humdinger and the dogs began the torture. Her magpie flew from her shoulder to watch from a higher perch as the biggest one toppled Shadowstreak beneath it.
"YES! YES! I AM KILLING GUSTCLAN!" she yowled into the air at the top of her lungs, hoping the cats at camp could hear it.

MY CATS
Rory(leader of DawnClan)

Queen Muffin
Lightflame
Lightflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowstreak on Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:46 pm

Shadowstreak had no time to dodge the biggest of the dogs before it was on top of her. Her deep green eyes stared into the dog's eyes, seeing nothing but hate and a strong taste for blood. She raked her fore-paws' claws against the dog's face as its massive head lowered as if to give her a kill-bite. She knew like all warriors that dogs were relentless but also stupid, but with her stomach being held down by the dog's massive paws, she didn't have the strength to fight back or to flee. Her gaze locked onto the dog's as she sensed her upcoming death at the mercy of Bloodshine and her dog pack. Oh StarClan cats, I fear I might be joining you soon! she thought in her head, hoping that perhaps one of her siblings might survive. She feared that if one of her siblings did, they'd never forgive Bloodshine for killing their siblings, and they'd always feel sorrow thinking about it.

Shadowstreak:

Shadowstreak
Beetle Chaser
Beetle Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top