I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Darkpaw of Robinclan Wip
Today at 11:59 am by Wishflight

» The Gathering Hollow
Today at 8:47 am by Stormheart

» I'm back
Today at 8:41 am by Stormheart

» Trying to make the site more active :)
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:14 pm by Braveheart

» The GIF Game
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:28 am by Firefly

» Cat Notes (shared topic with tinkerbell)
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:39 pm by Braveheart

» Chervilroot WIP
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:21 am by Leopard

» I'M BACK!!!!
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:17 am by Leopard

» suggestion
Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:34 am by Stormheart

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Moderator Job List

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moderator Job List

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:32 pm

Yo, guys. Earth to Mars. Bob to Frank. Guy to Man. Girl to Woman. LOL.
But anyway, sorry about that. After a lot of planning and deciding stuff with myself, mostly (haha), I have decided to give out jobs to each and every mod and admin. I will edit this frequently if I think of or have any new jobs to give out. Just pick one from this list for now and I'll edit it. If it's one of those big jobs like accepting auditions, you may pick one or two other mods or admins to help you out if the WIP and regular application sections are rather packed. So... here we go!

1. Occasionally we'll need someone to go and clean out the older kits games that aren't really played anymore. The reason I want us to do this is because I've been on another site before with about, well, maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but possibly about 30 pages of just games after games after games. That site was starting to get pretty laggy. Once, it almost crashed my computer when I tried to delete some. I don't want that to happen to our beautiful site right here, so I ask for one and just one person to take this job. It is not permanent, I would just like it occasionally done, and we will switch of mods and admins who will do this each time I feel like it should be done.
  2. Clearing out old auditions in the WIP and regular application sections. I want people to have space in a storage if they can't get to finishing an application right away. This is a permanent job and I want at least 3 people to do it maybe 3 times each 3 weeks? I will change this if needed.
  3. Accepted auditions with members that aren't active anymore. I want you guys to occasionally go around and either powerplay these old guys or delete the topics fully. And I mean if the member is fully gone. Like the wind. Us responsible admins will choose if we want to let you powerplay them or not. Usually I'll go around and do that myself, but I've been losing time, so me and someone else can volunteer to do this. PLEASE DON'T DELETE ACCEPTED AUDITIONS IF THE PERSON IS ONLY ON VACATION OR ON A BREAK AND SAID THEY WOULD COME BACK. THEY'LL BE BUMMED WHEN THEY GET BACK. I ONLY WANT THEM ERASED WHEN THE PERSON SAID THEY ARE FULLY LEAVING AND NEVER COMING BACK BECAUSE OF A CRISIS THAT HAD HAPPENED OR SOMETHING ELSE. DO NOT DEBOLD THIS.
  4. Roleplay suggestions are always coming in and rolling out. For the other roleplays, as of now, we have decided not to take any more suggestions just yet until we get it all figured out. We have our main other roleplays that are final, and the rest will be background roleplays; more calm and laid-back. If the head of another roleplay has left forever, mostly I will either delete the roleplay entirely or let someone else responsible enough to take over. I also want an occasional bump of the roleplay suggestions by anyone if an admin has not looked over it in a while, or vice versa and etc. If us mods and admins have asked questions about the roleplay and no one has replied for a long time, I'd like for a small team to go on the lookout for that and delete them if they haven't been answered by the suggester. If they have stated they are on vacation (that's another thing; volunteers, please check the "hellos and goodbyes" category to see if the suggester has taken a break before you do anything to their suggestions), leave it to an admin to figure it out. Also if they have an unexpected disappearance, alert an admin or mod and we will try to contact the suggester if we have them in reach and we will lock the suggestion until then.

THIS IS ALL FOR NOW. PLEASE FORM TEAMS AND VOLUNTEER, OR VOLUNTEER YOURSELF AND I WILL PAIR YOU UP WITH ANOTHER PERSON WHO IS INTERESTED. I WANT AT LEAST HALF OF ALL MOD GROUPS TO PARTICIPATE.

Last edited by Daisyleap on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Moderator Job List

Post by Cinderwing on Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:21 pm

I volunteer to do something

Trying to not be inactive
Cinderwing
ThunderFlower
ThunderFlower

http://warriorsintothewild.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Skybreeze on Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:34 am

I'll be active for now so I can try one of these!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~Call me Sky <3~
Jaybae Razz 
Skybreeze
Softscar
Softscar

http://skysofstars.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlelily on Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:36 am

I volunteer!
Littlelily
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Location : Australia. Also at the stables!!!! EATING MICE AND WATCHING HEARTLAND!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top