Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:44 am by Stormheart

» Brokenwing of RobinClan (FINISHED!)
Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:29 pm by Brokenwing

» Adoptable Cats & Cat Storage (WIP)
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:14 pm by Omi

» RobinClan Camp
Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:19 am by Wishflight

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You're the Better Side of Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You're the Better Side of Me

Post by Braveheart on Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:01 pm

He could feel it in his bones. The howls. The yowls. He knew something was going on. And it was bad. As the kits surrounded him, asking to play a game, he shook his head. He focused his mind on a story that his mother had told him long ago. He scrambled to the entrance, his bellowing voice echoing against the walls of the camp.
"Please join me for a patrol at the stepping stones! Anyone is welcome!" he chuckled when the kits asked, but immediately sent them away after a few smirks.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aukletpaw- Meddie Apprentice of CloudClan
Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Re: You're the Better Side of Me

Post by Twistedheart on Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:04 pm

Hollybell immediately scrambled out of her den. She was downright bored, and a patrol would be fun. She didn't know what was coming, though. She smiled, approaching Batnose.
"I'll come! Sure!" she answered his call, sitting beside him and waiting calmly with her tail curled around her paws.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Twistedheart
Lightflame
Lightflame

http://bobbylikestopoo.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell on Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:08 pm

Quailkit watched from her perch on a high tree branch. She planned on following the patrol. Batnose looked uneasy, and she had to see why. Her perfectly gray pelt blended in with the light brown tree branch when someone would look up to see the ruckus.

~TINKERBELL~

tinkerbell
Beetle Chaser
Beetle Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart on Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:31 pm

Batnose scanned the camp again.
"Come on, people! Join my patrol!" he whined like a kit, although he had straightened his back and puffed out his chest in confidence that he was going to find out what was going on.
He flattened his ears against the cold breeze that had passed by as he paced in upset circles. The cold morning air caught in his throat as he grumbled and continued to pad around like a maniac.

Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly on Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:36 pm

Frozenflame grunted something about puddles in his sleep as he slept. When he heard Batnose's whiny voice outside, he padded out and joined next to Hollybell.
"I'll join, sure." he meowed, although his belly grumbled like a volcano.
Where are those apprentices and warriors with all the prey? At this time, back in my days, they'd be waking up at the crack of dawn and fetching prey! he thought, glaring at the moist fresh-kill pile from the rain last night.

Firefly

Cyn's Cats!:
 CloudClan: Quailkit and Palekit FrostClan: none RobinClan: Morningpaw SnowClan: none Tribe of Secret Souls: none Tribe of Silver Phantoms: none Yijiao: none DawnClan: Delta and Tiny DewClan: none SilentClan: none SmokeClan: none Other: none
Firefly
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Twistedheart on Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:06 pm

Hollybell yawned, showing her bright white feline teeth. She enjoyed the sun, although the cold breeze ruined it. She wished that this would get over with already; she wanted to see why Batnose had arranged this!

Twistedheart
Lightflame
Lightflame

http://bobbylikestopoo.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopard on Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:39 am

Silkflame rolled her eyes and came out. "I'll join the patrol."
Leopard
Whitefern
Whitefern

http://warriorcats4life.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Shadowstreak

Post by Shadowstreak on Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:28 pm

Shadowstreak had been resting in the warrior's den for a little while but had stood up and padded out of the den at the sound of "patrol". She yawned only once before she padded up to them. "I don't see why this patrol's been arranged without my consent. But if you want to go patrol Stepping Stones, then as deputy, I'll go along with you." she mewed softly, her fluffy tail flicking to side to side.
Shadowstreak
Beetle Chaser
Beetle Chaser

http://www.clanoftheforgotten.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:42 am

Batnose realized his mistake and winced.
"Sorry, Shadowstreak." he meowed, glancing around at the gathered cats.
"Let's go!" he regained his confidence and strutted out of camp and towards the stepping stones.
OOC: Please check "A Fool's Errand" at the stepping stones to find our patrol.

Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:59 am

Quailkit confidently leapt off of her tree, leaving it shaking and icy leaves falling immediately to the ground. She strutted after the patrol as they all left, making sure no one saw her.

~TINKERBELL~

tinkerbell
Beetle Chaser
Beetle Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Leopard on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:44 pm

Silkflame followed the patrol, not noticing the small kit tromping along. She felt nervous about this, jittery and anxious.
Leopard
Whitefern
Whitefern

http://warriorcats4life.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top