Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:43 pm by Honorchior

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:28 pm by Honorchior

» Dawn Clan Camp.....
Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:27 pm by Daisyleap

» Poppy (of Dawn Clan)
Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:07 am by Poppyseed

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

A Gun to the Throat ;; CloudClan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Gun to the Throat ;; CloudClan

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:20 pm

Daisystar rasped her tongue over her paw, drawing it behind her ear. Her eyes frantically flicked across the den as she washed, searching for her apprentice Aukletpaw. She rested her head on her paws and draped her tail over her nose. She fell into a lucid slumber, being visited by the horrid memories of Tooth and Claw, the rival gangs that she was part of. It sent a shiver down Daisystar's spine, and she immediately jerked back to reality. Training Aukletpaw would hopefully take her mind off things.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A Gun to the Throat ;; CloudClan

Post by Braveheart on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:13 pm

OOC: Aukletpaw is the medicine cat apprentice Daisy lol
IC:

Aukletpaw entered Daisystar's den, light on her paws. She flattened her ears as a gust of wind blew inside, making her fur stand on end. "D-Daisystar?" Aukletpaw stuttered. "Would you like to accompany me to get some herbs? Morningbreeze is busy and we're out of yarrow."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aukletpaw- Meddie Apprentice of CloudClan
Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:25 pm

OOC: Whoops Razz
IC: Daisystar looked up, blinking to adjust to the light once again. "Aukletpaw?" she meowed, shuffling her paws and rising. "Oh, sure, I guess it'll help to take my mind off things." she shrugged her shoulders, padding out of the den.

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly on Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:57 pm

Quailkit tumbled out of the nursery entrance, ignoring her mother's calls to 'keep safe' and 'respect the older cats'. I should be an apprentice now, anyway. she thought with a scowl as she clambered up onto her tree overlooking the camp entrance. She saw Daisystar and Aukletpaw and giggled. She bit off a clump of leaves from the branch she was perched on and spit them out, watching as they slowly drifted down.

Palekit sat by the prey heap, licking his paw and drawing it back behind his ear. He was 6 moons now; but with all the hectic events that had recently thrown Daisystar off, he was almost sure that he would have to wait another moon to become one. He felt something on his paw and flicked it off, only to realize it was just a leaf. He slowly brought his head back, seeing Quailkit on a branch. What the? he thought.

Firefly

Cyn's Cats!:
 CloudClan: Quailkit and Palekit FrostClan: none RobinClan: Morningpaw SnowClan: none Tribe of Secret Souls: none Tribe of Silver Phantoms: none Yijiao: none DawnClan: Delta and Tiny DewClan: none SilentClan: none SmokeClan: none Other: none
Firefly
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:07 pm

Daisystar nearly jumped out of her fur when something soft landed on her head. She shook out her fur, looking back to see a small leaf. Sighing, she rasped her tongue over her paw and brought it over her head, continuing to walk to the entrance.

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:23 am

Quailkit suddenly lost footing as she got up to jump to a higher branch, and with a screech she began falling out of the tree. She always imagined falls in slow motions, but within seconds she hit the ground and tasted blood in her mouth.

Firefly

Cyn's Cats!:
 CloudClan: Quailkit and Palekit FrostClan: none RobinClan: Morningpaw SnowClan: none Tribe of Secret Souls: none Tribe of Silver Phantoms: none Yijiao: none DawnClan: Delta and Tiny DewClan: none SilentClan: none SmokeClan: none Other: none
Firefly
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:25 am

Daisystar gasped when she saw the kit falling, and immediately ran over. "Aukletpaw!" she called, soothing the kit with gentle licks in between worried yelps to the medicine keepers.

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart on Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:08 pm

Aukletpaw nearly fainted, her mind whirling with thoughts. She strained to remember herbs and remedies, while at the same time she worried if the kit would die. She ran to the medicine den and grabbed some cobwebs to stop the bleeding, and poppy seeds. She darted back and crouched over the almost-unconscious kit. She wrapped the twisted leg in cobwebs, and then revealed three small black seeds on her paw pad. "Eat these, please," Aukletpaw pleaded. "It will make you feel better."

Aukletpaw- Meddie Apprentice of CloudClan
Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top