Welcome to Blazing Tails of Grief and Fortune!
Welcome to Blazing Tails of Grief and Fortune! If you're just looking around, great! I hope to see you again soon. If you're a returning member or looking to register, click the according buttons above. Smile

Daisy, your head admin

I forgot my password

Forum Affiliates

Draxion's Gaming Den

Underground Lies

Where the Ocean Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Top posting users this week
Quake

Daisyleap

Aqua

Stormheart

Snoo

Snooball

Ryepaw

Go down

Ryepaw

Post by Callie on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:35 pm

Ryepaw is a brown tom-cat with blue eyes and unusually big, sharp teeth. Ryepaw was born into RobinClan but he always had an open hatred for FrostClan because his father, who left Ryepaw and his siblings, went to that Clan instead. Ryepaw looks up to all the older cats, especially Ravenheart, the deputy. Ryepaw is a very fierce and brave cat. He loves to battle train, and is very calm and collected. He can be over-confident sometimes, leading him to many of his bumps and bruises. Ryepaw obsesses over certain things, and sometimes doesn't know when to stop talking. Ryepaw's father left after all of his kits were born, and his mother died from too much blood loss while giving birth to the large litter. Ryepaw and his siblings stayed with a foster mother for a long time until apprenticeship. Ryepaw still has a tiny sliver of hope that his father will come back, but his other littermates doubt it. Ryepaw has grown to become more adventurous, and he has secretly crossed the border a few times to try and find his father. Nobody has found out yet, but Sedgepaw is growing suspicious over his long absences, especially at night.

--------------------
 Ryepaw(apprentice of RobinClan)
Bearthorn(warrior of SnowClan)
Rory(leader of DawnClan)

Callie
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryepaw

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:12 pm

Approved

--------------------

Daisystar ] [ Pinewhisker ] [ Hawktalon ] [ Minkpaw ] [ Stoneteller ]

Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand.
Daisyleap
Administrator
Administrator

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum