Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:54 pm by Honorchior

» FrostClan Camp
Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:49 pm by Honorchior

» The GIF Game
Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:17 pm by tinkerbell

» RobinClan Prairie
Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:36 pm by Daisyleap

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Dappleleaf~CloudClan Warrior

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dappleleaf~CloudClan Warrior

Post by Honorchior on Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:57 pm

Ok so before I start, I would like to make it clear that I will not be roleplaying as much as I use to and this is due to the fact that I have little time to spare at this point, but Daisy wants me so I am back. Dappleleaf is so I can be involved. Very Happy

Name: Dapplekit Dapplepaw Dappleleaf
Clan: CloudClan
Appearance: Calico She-cat. White underbelly and chest, brown back and top of head with black splotches and a black and brown stripped tail. She also has blue-green eyes that seem like they change from green to blue depending on mood.
Personality: Dappleleaf is an extremely ambitious she-cat but is also very loyal. She wants to be the very best and will also do anything for her clan. She hates the thought of being anything except a CloudClan Warrior, and wants to one day become the leader of the clan. Cats from other clans tend to fear her and she has a certian aura that makes young cats respect her. She really likes to lead hunting patrols when she gets the chance, and would love to have an apprentice as soon as possible.
History: Dappleleaf's litter was an unexpected and unwanted one. Her mother, Swollenbird and her father, Fangtail were mates for about half a moon before they realized how much they disliked it. They parted ways and soon, Swollenbird found she was pregnant. This annoyed her quite a bit as she was mothering the kits of a tom she didn't really like. Swollenbird gave birth to 5 kits. Two of them died at birth before they were even named. Dapplekit was the oldest and biggest. Her younger sibilings, Skykit and Mousekit, a tom and a she-kit, were both born after the two kits that died were born. When the kits got to 4 moons old, Swollenbird had gone out of camp for a walk and didn't come back, most of the clan thought she went to live with two-legs. As Fangtail didn't want anything to do with them, the other queens in the nursery watched out for them but didn't really raise them as they were old enough to eat meat. Dapplekit looked out for her two younger sibilings all of the time. When they became apprentices, the bond between Dapplepaw and Skypaw seemed to slip as Skypaw became really good friends with Graypaw. Dapplepaw clung to Mousepaw and the two turned from big sister/little sister to best friends. The reason Dapplepaw got her warrior name was because on a cold night in leaf-bare, Dapplepaw noticed one of the queens had not gotten anything to eat all day. She went hunting right away for the queen. Mousepaw followed her, wanting to know what her best friend was doing out in the middle of the night. Dappleleaf suddenly sented a strange smell. She figured it was a fox. Following the trail, she eventually found the source. A fox den. Mousepaw soon realized what was going on and she called Dapplepaw to stay away. The fox heard Mousepaw's shouts and attacked. Together the two got in some good hits before reinforcements came. Apparently, Graypaw and Skypaw had heard yoweling and called for their mentors and came running. Together the 6 killed the fox and were awarded their warrior names. Dappleleaf is looking to have an apprentice soon and possibly a mate too. After they became warriors, Graystone took notice in Mousesweep and they are now mates. (aww) And Skyflame got more involved with his siblings' lives again.
Family: 
Mother: Swollenbird (Taken by two-legs)
Father: Fangtail (alive but doesn't care about his kits. Senior Warrior) - open
Sister: Mousesweep (alive, warrior, Dappleleaf's best friend) - open
Brother: Skyflame (alive, warrior) - open
Brother-in-law: Graystone (alive, Mousesweep's mate) - open

Note, I may make them later if noone wants them. If you do want them but want me to make them, I can do that for you. Very Happy

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Cats:

CloudClan:
Dappleleaf-Shecat-Warrior

FrostClan:
Periwinklestar-Shecat-Leader-9 Lives
Featherpaw-Shecat-Apprentice

RobinClan:
Falconfeather-Shecat-Warrior/Queen

SnowClan:
Hickoryapple-Shecat-Medicine Keeper

The Tribe of Secret Souls:
None

The Tribe of Silver Phantoms:
None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:
Lilystar-Shecat-Leader-SilentClan

Cats Outside of the Clans:
None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Re: Dappleleaf~CloudClan Warrior

Post by Honorchior on Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:37 pm

Hey Daisy, is there anything I need to add? I haven't done this in awhile.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:33 pm

Nope, this is fine Smile

I made skills optional now so it's accepted!

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:37 pm

Awesome! Thanks

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top