I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Darkpaw of Robinclan Wip
Today at 11:59 am by Wishflight

» The Gathering Hollow
Today at 8:47 am by Stormheart

» I'm back
Today at 8:41 am by Stormheart

» Trying to make the site more active :)
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:14 pm by Braveheart

» The GIF Game
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:28 am by Firefly

» Cat Notes (shared topic with tinkerbell)
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:39 pm by Braveheart

» Chervilroot WIP
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:21 am by Leopard

» I'M BACK!!!!
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:17 am by Leopard

» suggestion
Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:34 am by Stormheart

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Pinewhisker, adventurous warrior of RobinClan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pinewhisker, adventurous warrior of RobinClan

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:13 pm

Pinewhisker ~ Tom-cat ~ 22 moons ~ RobinClan
Pinewhisker is a stocky brown tabby tom with green eyes. He has black stripes and faint grey splotches dotting his tail, underbelly, and hind paws. He has a chiseled diamond-shaped head with a red nose and white underneath his muzzle. Pinewhisker has a long, fluffy tail and tall ears. His overall build is rather chubby but he is still quite fast.

Pinewhisker is a rather rude tom, caring nothing for the feelings of others except his mate, Falconfeather. He overly-judges most cats, unafraid to point out their faults in his sarcastic tone. He is also usually very pessimistic. But he is smart, taking his time to think things through before acting. He is also very gentle, and has a bit of softness deep inside him, though it is hard to awaken. He never wanted kits and hopes that the one his mate is expecting will be well-behaved.

Birthed by Leafpath (deceased)
Fathered by Wolfscorch (alive, open)
Accompanied in birth by Oakstrike (deceased)

;Fighting8;Hunting3;Swimming5;Climbing9;Running6;Memory4;Stamina5;

Born on the Wolf Moon, 1995
Former apprentice, kit
Sexuality is heterosexual
Likes newleaf, the smell of herbs, mice, climbing trees
Dislikes cats who think they're smart, stubborn cats, leaf-bare, bright lights
Fears large birds, snowstorms, badgers
Prefers eating magpies, rabbits, and cod (when he's able to)
Smells like strawberries and burnt wood

- - - - 

Pinewhisker was born alongside his one brother, Oakstrike. They were very playful and mischievous like the usual kit, and when they became apprentices they trained a lot together. The two of them loved to play pranks on other apprentices all of the time, and they were often breaking the rules by leaving camp without a warrior and crossing into other Clan's territories. The two of them would always ask one of the she-cats, named Falconpaw, to come with them, but she always denied and called them stupid multiple times. But one day, their mischief got the best of them and they traveled to the beach over to FrostClan territory. There, they were spotted by a patrol and taken to camp. As they were kept prisoner, Pinewhisker, then Pinepaw, came up with a plan to escape. They successfully returned to RobinClan, but Oakstrike, then Oakpaw, was very hesitant to go back to camp. He was worried that everybody knew and he accidentally spilled a secret: he was having an affair with a she-cat from SilentClan. Pinepaw was quick to judge and immediately left his brother alone at the beach. When Pinepaw arrived at camp after taking a long walk through the meadow, he found his mother, father, and a few other cats in complete shock and grief. Wolfscorch, Pinepaw's father, told him how a hunting patrol at the beach found Oakpaw's body half-hidden behind a tall boulder, covered in blood. After cleaning up the body, it was delivered to the center of camp and the whole Clan had a silent vigil for him. Pinepaw was crushed, and he felt he had to blame himself for his brothers death because he left him at the beach. While sulking back to the apprentices den after holding a long ten minutes of silence for Oakpaw, he bumped into Falconpaw. He apologized and sat down in his nest, very upset. Skipping forward a few days after Pinepaw's warrior ceremony, he asked Owlstar if he could send Oakpaw off with one last wish: giving him a warrior name. He accepted and Pinewhisker picked the name 'Oakstrike', because of his brother's powerful instincts. When Pinewhisker was 18 moons old, his mother, Leafpath, had a heart attack. Pinewhisker was sent into a deep state of grief once again, only to be reminded by the secret mate Oakstrike had told him about many moons before. Pinewhisker traveled through the neutral territories to find SilentClan, and asked for the she-cat Oakstrike was mates with. It turned out she had left to become a loner, and Pinewhisker's trip was just a waste of time and energy. When he returned to camp he was very upset, about both Leafpath and Oakstrike. While he was sitting in his nest, thinking about the two cats he had lost, Falconfeather came up to him and asked him if he needed any help to feel better after the death of his brother and mother. Pinewhisker, out of pure terror, anger, and sadness, lashed out at Falconfeather and told her she has no idea how it feels. He never knew that she had lost her two siblings and parents, so when she ran off out of camp he hesitantly followed her. While apologizing to the poor she-cat, he blurted out that he loves her. He was really embarrassed but Falconfeather revealed she, too, had feelings for him. They became mates and are now expecting a kit.

Last edited by Daisyleap on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Pinewhisker, adventurous warrior of RobinClan

Post by Honorchior on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:41 pm

@Daisyleap
Ok so I have done most of Falconfeather's history but I want to coordinate how Oakstrike died, and how the two got together? I am thinking maybe while Pinewisker is grieving, Falconfeather could try to help him and he maybe lashes out at her like "You have no idea how I feel!" and then she is like "Uhh i lost 2 siblings and my parents," and then leaves and then he could run after her and apologize and then they are like talking and then he confesses he loves her and they become mates or something like that? What do you think?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Cats:

CloudClan:
Dappleleaf-Shecat-Warrior

FrostClan:
Periwinklestar-Shecat-Leader-9 Lives
Featherpaw-Shecat-Apprentice

RobinClan:
Falconfeather-Shecat-Warrior/Queen

SnowClan:
Hickoryapple-Shecat-Medicine Keeper

The Tribe of Secret Souls:
None

The Tribe of Silver Phantoms:
None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:
Lilystar-Shecat-Leader-SilentClan

Cats Outside of the Clans:
None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:10 pm

That is PERFECT

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:13 pm

@Daisyleap

You have Admin Power
Fuzzy Rainbows
(now you go do the same for mine cause she is done. Wink)

My Cats:

CloudClan:
Dappleleaf-Shecat-Warrior

FrostClan:
Periwinklestar-Shecat-Leader-9 Lives
Featherpaw-Shecat-Apprentice

RobinClan:
Falconfeather-Shecat-Warrior/Queen

SnowClan:
Hickoryapple-Shecat-Medicine Keeper

The Tribe of Secret Souls:
None

The Tribe of Silver Phantoms:
None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:
Lilystar-Shecat-Leader-SilentClan

Cats Outside of the Clans:
None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top