aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Pinewhisker, adventurous warrior of RobinClan

2 posters

Go down

Pinewhisker, adventurous warrior of RobinClan Empty Pinewhisker, adventurous warrior of RobinClan

Post by Daisy Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:13 pm

Pinewhisker, adventurous warrior of RobinClan 6913863011_a479a6a855_z
Pinewhisker ~ Tom-cat ~ 22 moons ~ RobinClan
Pinewhisker is a stocky brown tabby tom with green eyes. He has black stripes and faint grey spots along the end of his tail, underbelly, and hind legs. He has a chiseled diamond-shaped head with a red nose and white markings underneath his muzzle. Pinewhisker has a plumy tail and tall ears with intensified hearing. His overall build is rather chubby but he can actually outrun most of his Clanmates.

Pinewhisker comes off as pretty rude, with no care for the feelings of others except his mate, Falconfeather. He is quick to judge anyone he meets, unafraid to point out their faults with his sarcastic tone. He isn't someone to go to if you need some hope: he's very pessimistic and doesn't tolerate most kits. He is, however, extremely intelligent, and he always makes sure to take his time before making a decision. A softness and gentleness is hard to awaken, but surely enough it shows whenever he's around someone he adores. He hopes his kits will be well-behaved, and he plans to teach them everything he knows before they leave the nursery.

Birthed by Leafpath (deceased)
Fathered by Wolfscorch (alive, open)
Accompanied in birth by Oakstrike (deceased)

;Fighting8;Hunting3;Swimming5;Climbing9;Running6;Memory4;Stamina5;

Born on the Wolf Moon
Former apprentice, kit
Sexuality is heterosexual
Likes newleaf, the smell of herbs, mice, climbing trees
Dislikes cats who think they're smart, stubborn cats, leaf-bare, bright lights
Fears large birds, snowstorms, badgers
Prefers eating magpies, rabbits, and cod
Smells like strawberries and burnt wood

Pinewhisker, adventurous warrior of RobinClan Nooo_by_t_e_r_r_i_f_i_e_d-dal7y14

Pinewhisker was born alongside his one brother, Oakstrike. They were very playful and mischievous like the usual kit, and when they became apprentices they trained a lot together. The two of them loved to play pranks on other apprentices all of the time, and they were often breaking the rules by leaving camp without a warrior and crossing into other Clan's territories. The two of them would always ask one of the she-cats, named Falconpaw, to come with them, but she always denied and called them stupid multiple times. But one day, their mischief got the best of them and they traveled to the beach over to FrostClan territory. There, they were spotted by a patrol and taken to camp. As they were kept prisoner, Pinewhisker, then Pinepaw, came up with a plan to escape. They successfully returned to RobinClan, but Oakstrike, then Oakpaw, was very hesitant to go back to camp. He was worried that everybody knew and he accidentally spilled a secret: he was having an affair with a she-cat from SilentClan. Pinepaw was quick to judge and immediately left his brother alone at the beach. When Pinepaw arrived at camp after taking a long walk through the meadow, he found his mother, father, and a few other cats in complete shock and grief. Wolfscorch, Pinepaw's father, told him how a hunting patrol at the beach found Oakpaw's body half-hidden behind a tall boulder, covered in blood. After cleaning up the body, it was delivered to the center of camp and the whole Clan had a silent vigil for him. Pinepaw was crushed, and he felt he had to blame himself for his brothers death because he left him at the beach. While sulking back to the apprentices den after holding a long ten minutes of silence for Oakpaw, he bumped into Falconpaw. He apologized and sat down in his nest, very upset. Skipping forward a few days after Pinepaw's warrior ceremony, he asked Owlstar if he could send Oakpaw off with one last wish: giving him a warrior name. He accepted and Pinewhisker picked the name 'Oakstrike', because of his brother's powerful instincts. When Pinewhisker was 18 moons old, his mother, Leafpath, had a heart attack. Pinewhisker was sent into a deep state of grief once again, only to be reminded by the secret mate Oakstrike had told him about many moons before. Pinewhisker traveled through the neutral territories to find SilentClan, and asked for the she-cat Oakstrike was mates with. It turned out she had left to become a loner, and Pinewhisker's trip was just a waste of time and energy. When he returned to camp he was very upset, about both Leafpath and Oakstrike. While he was sitting in his nest, thinking about the two cats he had lost, Falconfeather came up to him and asked him if he needed any help to feel better after the death of his brother and mother. Pinewhisker, out of pure terror, anger, and sadness, lashed out at Falconfeather and told her she has no idea how it feels. He never knew that she had lost her two siblings and parents, so when she ran off out of camp he hesitantly followed her. While apologizing to the poor she-cat, he blurted out that he loves her. He was really embarrassed but Falconfeather revealed she, too, had feelings for him. They became mates and are now expecting a kit.

Last edited by Daisyleap on Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pinewhisker, adventurous warrior of RobinClan Empty Re: Pinewhisker, adventurous warrior of RobinClan

Post by Honorchior Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:41 pm

@Daisyleap
Ok so I have done most of Falconfeather's history but I want to coordinate how Oakstrike died, and how the two got together? I am thinking maybe while Pinewisker is grieving, Falconfeather could try to help him and he maybe lashes out at her like "You have no idea how I feel!" and then she is like "Uhh i lost 2 siblings and my parents," and then leaves and then he could run after her and apologize and then they are like talking and then he confesses he loves her and they become mates or something like that? What do you think?
Honorchior
Honorchior
Administrator
Administrator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Pinewhisker, adventurous warrior of RobinClan Empty Re: Pinewhisker, adventurous warrior of RobinClan

Post by Daisy Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:10 pm

That is PERFECT
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:13 pm

Accepted

Now go do the same for mine :))
Honorchior
Honorchior
Administrator
Administrator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down