Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:43 pm by Honorchior

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:28 pm by Honorchior

» Dawn Clan Camp.....
Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:27 pm by Daisyleap

» Poppy (of Dawn Clan)
Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:07 am by Poppyseed

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Falconfeather~RobinClan She-cat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Falconfeather~RobinClan She-cat

Post by Honorchior on Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:37 pm

Name: Falconkit Falconpaw Falconfeather
Clan: Robinclan
Appearance: A red-brown cat with white chest fur and underbelly, black stripes down her back and on her legs, and small white stripes towards the tip of her tail. Her tail is extremely fluffy, but the rest of her is more shorter-fur. She has dark amber eyes.
Personality: Falconfeather is a tom-boyish cat. She is always looking for adventure and is extremely proud and strong. She is an excelent fighter and hunter, but her longer fur especially on her tail makes her horrible at swimming and not too good at climbing tall trees as her fur can get caught or in the way of her paws. She is a morning person and tends to be up before anyone else. She loves to explore and try new things.
History: Falconkit was a very adventurous kit, always getting into trouble by sneaking out of camp to try to go hunting. As she was one of 5 kits, her mother always had her paws full and her father tried to help, but he just wasn' t that good with the kits. Falconkit was only very close to 2 of her siblings, Cherrykit and Hawkkit. The other two, Dragonkit and Fluffykit, didn't really like to go out of the nursery so Falconkit wasn't close to them. However, as much as she wasn't close to her siblings, she hated Pinekit and Oakkit. The two were always being rather rude to her and her siblings, and although she wasn't close to Dragonkit and Fluffykit, they were kin. As they were older, Falconkit and her sibilings were made into apprentices a moon before the two toms, and Cherrypaw, Hawkpaw and herself made a great point in how much better the two of them were because they were apprentices first. The rivalry continued through the apprentice years. One day, a fox family attacked a patrol Falconpaw, Fluffypaw and Pinepaw were on with their mentors. They all survived the attack but Fluffypaw was greatly injured. She died two sunrises later, sending Dragonpaw and Cherrypaw into great grief, and Falconpaw and Hawkpaw into low grief. Dragonpaw was so upset he barely ate or drank unless told to by someone else, and even then he ate little. As leafbare arived, Dragonpaw fell sick and joined Fluffypaw in GalaxyClan by dying of green cough, her parents followed soon after with the same cause, dying as elders. The loss was almost intoleratable to Cherrypaw (Cherrypaw grew very close to Dragonpaw after Fluffypaw's death). Falconpaw had to help her sister through it. Then, one day, she found out Oakpaw and Pinepaw had gone missing. For some unknown reason to her, she was nervous and actually cared about what was going on. Leaving her emotions to be sorted out later on, she ran and asked if she could take part in the search patrol. Her patrol was sent to the beach. Senting the air, she caught the smell of Oakpaw. Without saying anything, she ran after it. The others ran after her calling for her to wait as they couldn't smell it yet. She came to a stop in front of Oakpaw's dead body. As the others caught up she began to feel bad for all the times she had called him and his brother "stupid" and been mean. She forced herself through the grief as she realized they still hadn't found Pinepaw. Hoping he was still alive and that she could apologize to him at least, she began to search for his sent. After picking it up, she followed it back towards camp. Part of the patrol followed her and the rest carried Oakpaw back to camp. She let the warriors take the lead and she hid in the back of the patrol. She would never forget the shock, grief and guilt on Pinepaw's face when he found out his brother was dead. After the vigil, Falconpaw went back to the apprentice den to apologize to Pinepaw. He bumped into her and apologized before running off and hiding in the den. Falconpaw felt it best she let him grieve for his brother for now. At their warrior ceremony, Falconfeather remembers being recognized for her determination, loyalty, and tracking skills. After Cherrypaw and Hawkpaw were given their warrior names, Cherrystorm and Hawksoar, and Pinepaw was given his warrior name, Pinewisker, Pinewisker spoke up, asking Owlstar to give his deceased brother a warrior name. Owlstar agreed, giving him the name, Oakstrike. When Falconfeather was 19 moons, Pinewisker's mother, Leafpath, died of a heart attack. Falconfeather went to comfort him, relating to his grief. Asking him if he wanted to talk about it, Pinewisker lashed out, telling her she had no idea how he felt. She snapped back "Your forgetting I lost two of my siblings and both of my parents!" and she ran off into the woods. She ran as far as she could away from camp before collapsing on the ground and falling into despair, remembering how she had failed Fluffypaw by letting her get hurt, and Dragonpaw for not making him eat, and her parents for not realizing they had also gotten sick. She was so upset she did not notice Pinewisker come up from behind her, and she nearly clawed him to bits, thinking he was an enemy cat or something. He apologized to her, saying he had forgotten about her loss and confessed his love to her. Falconfeather realized what her emotions meant and told him she loved him too, and they became mates. The two began to do everything together and the clan began to notice how close the two once-rivals had become. She found out she was expecting kits and began to worry. Normally toms would be excited, but she knew her mate better than that. He didn't really want kits yet. Worried he would get mad, she didn't tell him until finally, he had asked here what was going on. She was getting slower and fatter every day. She finally confessed she was expecting. He was upset she didn't tell her, and upset because he didn't want kits yet, but he promised her he would love it because it was her kit and he loves her forever. <3
Family:
Mother: Treeheart (Diseased)
Father: Toothstone (Diseased)
Sisters: Cherrystorm (Alive - Warrior - Open)
            Fluffypaw (Diseased)
Brothers: Hawksoar (Alive - Warrior - Open)
               Dragonpaw (Diseased)
Mate: Pinewisker (Alive - Warrior - Daisyleap's)

Last edited by Honorchior on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Cats:

CloudClan:
Dappleleaf-Shecat-Warrior

FrostClan:
Periwinklestar-Shecat-Leader-9 Lives
Featherpaw-Shecat-Apprentice

RobinClan:
Falconfeather-Shecat-Warrior/Queen

SnowClan:
Hickoryapple-Shecat-Medicine Keeper

The Tribe of Secret Souls:
None

The Tribe of Silver Phantoms:
None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:
Lilystar-Shecat-Leader-SilentClan

Cats Outside of the Clans:
None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Re: Falconfeather~RobinClan She-cat

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:51 pm

I finished Pinewhisker's history so you can copy and paste the part involving her into any part of Falconfeather's history. Smile

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:12 pm

Done! Woah the history is like a book! O.O

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:23 pm

Fuzzy Rainbows You have Admin Power

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:04 pm

Thanks @Daisyleap!

Do you want to start roleplaying now?

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:20 am

Sure beans Smile

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum