Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:04 pm by Omi

» Owlstar
Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:37 pm by Omi

» heheee...
Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:48 pm by Ravenheart181

» Larkwatcher of CloudClan
Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:50 pm by Ravenheart181

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The New Plot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New Plot

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:35 am

StreamClan
~~
StreamClan has recently had a water shortage after no rain for a while. The herbs have shriveled to death, and the water has dried up and whisked away into the sky. All the prey has escaped the horrible drought, and no other Clan will help StreamClan out. So, Froststar is sending out some cats to steal water and prey and herbs from The Tribe of Silver Phantoms, but the medicine cat apprentice gets caught and a whirlwind of trouble arises.
FireClan
~~
Nothing new is happening in FireClan. Some warriors have been eating prey before returning it back to camp, but [leader name here] is not yet worried about anything.
FallowClan
~~
A savage illness is soon to be broken out into the Clan, and will soon spread to everyone. Many cats will die, but a prophecy will foretell three cats in the Clan that must travel to the sacred Starpool to find the cure and rid the Clans of illness.
GustClan
~~
[leader name here] falls in love with FallowClan's leader, but is devastated when he finds out his love has died from the sickness that fell into their Clan. [leader name here] is too broken to realize that were betraying the Clan and causing trouble, so the deputy and medicine cat/medicine cat apprentice must team up to save the Clan themselves.
HickoryClan
~~
Nothing new is happening in HickoryClan. Some kittypets have been crossing the border but have not been seen yet.

Tell me if you have some good plot ideas for FireClan and/or HickoryClan! :3
Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The New Plot

Post by Honorchior on Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:49 pm

Well, if one of them border StreamClan then they could be having trouble with food... or there could be a disease or something or a kittypet invasion...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
StreamClan: Froststar, Droppaw (blossom), Flamewiskers, Falconwave, Ivorypaw (flame), Rocksteps,
FallowClan: Swiftdew, Zebrakit (snow), Cloudkit (wisps),
GustClan: Slushkit (flower), Ashmoon, Stonekit (shadow), Dappledleaf
FireClan: Melodypaw (moon),
HickoryClan: Bluespirit, Wildsoal, Soalkit(sky), Spiritkit(pool), Opalkit(song), Sapphirekit(snow), Crystalkit(pool)
Tribe of Silver Phantoms: N/A
Tribe of Secret Souls: Raven
Loners/Kittypets: Poppy, Juniper, Song, Ash, Slush, Gray, River, Rock, Shadow, Dust, Shadow's Leaf
Harry Potter: Rebecca
Town of Salam: Emma

~If we shadows have offended,
Think that you but slumbered here
As these visions did appear. 
And as I am an honest Puck,
Goodnight unto you all.
-Shakespeare

~My pelt is of a Dappled sort,
My eyes as green as leaves.
You honor me with all your heart
As my voice lifts my chior (choir) wings.
I look down upon you all,
You look back up to me.
My heart is full of separate sensations,
I am Honorchior 
I am Dappledleaf .
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top