Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:43 pm by Honorchior

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:28 pm by Honorchior

» Dawn Clan Camp.....
Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:27 pm by Daisyleap

» Poppy (of Dawn Clan)
Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:07 am by Poppyseed

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SnowClan Camp

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SnowClan Camp

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:55 pm

SnowClan's camp is in their main hunting grounds, but they have quick access to all parts of their territory. The deciduous forest they live and hunt in isn't all their's, however: some parts even close to camp are owned by DewClan.

{Pinpointing the Camp}

[The Leader's Den]
Silverstar's den sits beneath the roots of a large oak tree looming over the camp. It is a hole dug in the ground that cats can easily access by simply jumping inside. The hole itself makes the den look very small, but once you enter you'll see how beautifully the ancient river carved it out inside.
[The Lowbranch]
The Lowbranch is where Silverstar holds Clan-wide meetings. It is a long branch off a pine tree that reaches out over the camp. Soft moss is almost completely surrounding the trunk, making a comfortable spot for the deputy to sit during long meetings.
[The Elders Den]
The elders den is a large cave lathered with various leaves and mosses. The entrance is paved out by a smooth path of sand, and creating a fence-like structure near the den is a line of rocks. It is the most protected den in SnowClan's camp, with dark corners for the elders to hide in case of emergency, and small entrances that most predators like badgers could not squeeze into.
[The Warriors Den]
The warriors den is located inside a big bramble bush with a rather hardy interior. The ceiling isn't reinforced well so it often gets leaks when it rains or snows, and it gets cold easily inside. Dark corners in the back of the den are where the senior warriors sleep on beds of feather, while the younger warriors have rough moss nests lined with small pebbles to sleep on in the center of the den.
[The Apprentices Den]
The apprentices den is hidden in a large hazel bush with stubbed branches lining the floor. It is easy to get out of in any direction, and sometimes apprentices will sneak out of the back of the den to get into the territory beyond. It is the least protected den in the camp, with a similar problem in the roof as the warriors den.
[The Nursery]
Near the warriors den is a large clump of ferns which part and reveal a spacious den reinforced by honeysuckle; the nursery. Springy beds of moss are placed in every corner, and a small clearing near the back of the den gives room for older kits to play if their mothers don't want them out in the camp yet. At night, the nursery is highly guarded by either a warrior or a queen with older kits.
[The Medicine Tunnel]
A small, gorse tunnel branches off from the clearing which leads to the medicine keepers dens. Each den is surrounded by a few brambles. An ancient river long ago carved two dens, one for the medicine keeper and another for his apprentice. The tunnel is hidden in the rocks and well-protected by bramble tendrils. Crevices in the ground are where the medicine keepers store their herbs; they must reach their paw in deep to fetch the needed supplies.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SnowClan Camp

Post by Stormheart on Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:52 am

Stormstar stretched as she exited her den and plopped down onto the ground, her paws resting atop one of the great oaks' roots that jutted out the ground.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
<< My Cats >>
Cloudclan: Honeypool(warrior)
Frostclan: Runningclaw(m.cat)
Robinclan:
Snowclan: Stormstar(leader)
Stormheart
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:40 pm

It's Evening Now  
TIME FOR THE GATHERING!

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:54 pm

Hickoryapple looked at the sky. The night of the full moon. She couldn't wait to see the other medicine cats! She looked at the kits across the camp. Maybe by next gathering one of them would be her apprentice. She called out greetings to Stormstar ( @Stormheart ) "Were you going to call everyone to the meeting? It is almost time we got moving, don't you think?

OOC: @Braveheart can we let Cinderpaw come in after the gathering? I can go accept her but I would like this to be my last gathering as a lone medicine cat ok?

My Cats:

CloudClan:
Dappleleaf-Shecat-Warrior

FrostClan:
Periwinklestar-Shecat-Leader-9 Lives
Featherpaw-Shecat-Apprentice

RobinClan:
Falconfeather-Shecat-Warrior/Queen

SnowClan:
Hickoryapple-Shecat-Medicine Keeper

The Tribe of Secret Souls:
None

The Tribe of Silver Phantoms:
None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:
Lilystar-Shecat-Leader-SilentClan

Cats Outside of the Clans:
None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:50 am

Stormstar nodded her head before climbing onto the oak tree, and sitting atop the low branch. She dug her claws in, so she'd keep her balance against the breeze. "Cats of Snowclan! It is time for the gathering of the clans, and I have chosen the cats who shall accompany me. Hickoryapple ( @Honorchior ), Bearthorn ( @Queen Muffin; can't tag because of space ), and Riverwish ( @tinkerbell ) will be joining me." She announced, before leaping off and padding over to the camp entrance.

<< My Cats >>
Cloudclan: Honeypool(warrior)
Frostclan: Runningclaw(m.cat)
Robinclan:
Snowclan: Stormstar(leader)
Stormheart
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content