Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:54 pm by Honorchior

» FrostClan Camp
Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:49 pm by Honorchior

» The GIF Game
Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:17 pm by tinkerbell

» RobinClan Prairie
Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:36 pm by Daisyleap

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

CloudClan Camp

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CloudClan Camp

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:07 pm

CloudClan's camp is located near a crag, backing up onto the sharp cliffs. There are many ways to enter, most of which are tiny cracks in the rock wall that are just big enough for any cat to fit through, but small enough so large predators such as badgers and foxes cannot enter. Many networks of tunnels run throughout the camp, including in the dens. It is a very complicated system in the camp and would be hard to get used to if you're from another Clan. The main entrance is a large tunnel with leaves and twigs scattered across the wall and floor. It is, of course, near the creek, so it isn't exactly too woodsy.

{Pinpointing the Camp}

[The Leader's Den]
Daisystar resides and sleeps beneath a large thicket that is sheltered by reeds. The ground is layered with soft soil, and her nest is made of moss and various flower petals.
[The Pebbletower]
A tall pile of rocks and pebbles in a corner of the camp. A small slope that eventually leads to Daisystar's den is reinforced by dried mud and dandelions. This is where Clan announcements are made.
[The Elders Den]
The elders sleep within a leafy thorn bush reinforced with strong elements to keep out rain, snow, and wind. The den is surrounding the base of a tall tree.
[The Warriors Den]
The warriors sleep in another leafy thorn bush, partially connected to the elders den. The tunnel leading into both dens is blocked with a few twigs to give each of the ranks their privacy at night.
[The Apprentices Den]
The apprentices sleep next to the nursery underneath a bramble thicket, surrounded by various flowers like sunflowers and roses. The nests are made of soft moss, and there is a narrow tunnel to easily get to the nursery, just as the warriors and elders den have.
[The Nursery]
The nursery is another bramble thicket with nests made of soft feathers and flower petals. It is surrounded by tall grass to keep all the queens and kits warm in colder seasons. A tunnel towards the back of the den leads into the apprentices den.
[The Medicine Den]
The medicine den is behind a large thorn bush, reinforced by the roots of an evergreen tree. The earth has been washed away, creating wet soil as the ground they walk on and a few small pools to drink from.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CloudClan Camp

Post by Stormheart on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:38 am

Honeypool stretched as she got up from her nest. She winced as something stung her in her paw pad, noticing one of the thorns from the den had somehow gotten in during her night's rest. She quietly limped out the den, careful to not awaken other sleeping warriors and made her way to the medicine cat den. "Morningbreeze?" The she-cat's meow echoed into the den, she stepped over a puddle, entering the den and dipped her head to the medicine cat, "I got a thorn stuck in my paw from the warriors' den." She explained, turning the paw over to show her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
<< My Cats >>
Cloudclan: Honeypool(warrior)
Frostclan: Runningclaw(m.cat)
Robinclan:
Snowclan: Stormstar(leader)
Stormheart
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Aukletpaw emerged from behind a moss bed she was preparing and padded over to Honeypool. "Oh, let me get that for you," she meowed, bending down and licking the warriors paw pad until she got a firm grip on the thorn and pulled it out. "If it still hurts I can apply some dock."

Aukletpaw- Meddie Apprentice of CloudClan
Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:54 am

Honeypool flinched back as the thorn was pulled out so suddenly, and quickly. She bent down to give it a few licks, noticing how swollen it looked. "I must have had it in all night..." She muttered out loud with concern. She nodded a thanks to the medicine cat apprentice.

<< My Cats >>
Cloudclan: Honeypool(warrior)
Frostclan: Runningclaw(m.cat)
Robinclan:
Snowclan: Stormstar(leader)
Stormheart
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:34 pm

Like a Star @ heaven It's Evening Now Like a Star @ heaven
TIME FOR THE GATHERING!

Daisystar padded out of her den and stood by the entrance of camp. "Cats of CloudClan, we are now heading out for the Gathering. Littlelily, Morningbreeze, Aukletpaw, Laurelpaw, Dappleleaf, Honeypool, Fallenrain, and Privetstorm will be joining me." she announced.

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Omi on Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:25 pm

Morningbreeze nodded, she quickly cleaned her fur and began padding toward Daisystar.
OOC: I have no idea what to do at a gathering lol

I am small~
I have heart~
I show my feelings~
Threw the wind~
I am the wind~
I am the breeze~
I am the morning~

I am Morningbreeze~
~Morningbreeze~

Omi
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart on Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:09 pm

Aukletpaw scurried after Morningbreeze, tail flicking excitedly. "I can't wait! This is my first Gathering." she meowed, purring.

Aukletpaw- Meddie Apprentice of CloudClan
Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:03 pm

Dappleleaf joined the gathering cats. Trying not to step on the apprentices, she joined her leader and deputy. Although she was normally reserved, she couldn't wait for the gathering. She looked down at Aukletpaw. "I know you're excited, but do you think you might be able to calm down a little bit? We don't need you running off and getting hurt..."

OOC: Haiii @Daisyleap do you think if littlelily doesn't come back, Dappleleaf might be deputy? So that the leader can actually name a warrior deputy, not just get one from an audition? (you may make a deputy for Periwinklestar (Or umm Grasswisker) and then we would be able to get the best of both worlds. However I a few higher ranked cats so if not I totally understand)

My Cats:

CloudClan:
Dappleleaf-Shecat-Warrior

FrostClan:
Periwinklestar-Shecat-Leader-9 Lives
Featherpaw-Shecat-Apprentice

RobinClan:
Falconfeather-Shecat-Warrior/Queen

SnowClan:
Hickoryapple-Shecat-Medicine Keeper

The Tribe of Secret Souls:
None

The Tribe of Silver Phantoms:
None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:
Lilystar-Shecat-Leader-SilentClan

Cats Outside of the Clans:
None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top