Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:43 pm by Honorchior

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:28 pm by Honorchior

» Dawn Clan Camp.....
Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:27 pm by Daisyleap

» Poppy (of Dawn Clan)
Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:07 am by Poppyseed

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

RobinClan Prairie

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RobinClan Prairie

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:13 pm

This is the main hunting grounds of RobinClan, used for many different resources like prey and herbs. The prairie’s grass length tends to be high in the new-leaf, often times with localized patches reaching shoulder height and beyond on the cats, but as green-leaf rolls around the prairie’s large grazing animal—bison—have cropped it neat and short. A variety of different plants grow here, and hidden burrows on the pathway can easily trip a cat when stalking silently for prey.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RobinClan Prairie

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:18 pm

Pinewhisker bounded across the clearing, admiring the landscape in front of him. A long stretch of yellow and beige rolled across, and he perked his ears to hear the twittering of birds and rustling of the grass. He looked back and waited for Falconfeather, purring.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:34 pm

Falconfeather tried to keep going. She felt herself getting tireder and tireder every day, and having it harder for her to go the same amount of distance. Soon she caught up with her mate. "Sorry," she apologized, "I seem to be having less energy lately!"

My Cats:

CloudClan:
Dappleleaf-Shecat-Warrior

FrostClan:
Periwinklestar-Shecat-Leader-9 Lives
Featherpaw-Shecat-Apprentice

RobinClan:
Falconfeather-Shecat-Warrior/Queen

SnowClan:
Hickoryapple-Shecat-Medicine Keeper

The Tribe of Secret Souls:
None

The Tribe of Silver Phantoms:
None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:
Lilystar-Shecat-Leader-SilentClan

Cats Outside of the Clans:
None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:11 pm

Pinewhisker shrugged, cuffing his mate softly over the ear. "That's alright, it has been pretty lazy around camp. I'm glad it's so peaceful, though." he meowed. Almost too peaceful... he thought, narrowing his eyes.

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:17 pm

"Yeah it has been quite perfect," she responded. Except for the fact that I have been hiding such a big secret from you... She sented the air. Picking up the sent of a buffalo bird (this is a thing here, yeah?) she motioned with her tail toward the sent. A small flock of the birds that like to sit on buffalo, eating the bugs that fly by the big beasts.

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:19 pm

Pinewhisker watched the bison grazing the grass with buffalo birds perched on their backs. He shook his head. "I don't think we should get too close to the bison. It's risky." he warned, stepping back with his tail sharply curved in the air.

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:23 pm

She frowned. "The birds always have to get on the big animals to hide from us huh? Well there has to be a way to get them down, right?" She looked at the birds again, and back at her mate. But I don't think I should risk it. Even If I don't die, the kit might... But then I wouldn't have to tell Pinew-no! Why am I even thinking that! This kit is Pinewisker's kit. And my kit! We will both love it... right?

OOC: Oh gosh. I can't believe I had her think those things. :/

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:41 pm

Pinewhisker looked into Falconfeather's eyes, frowning. "What's wrong, Falconfeather? You've been blue as the sky since we got here." he meowed, eyes glazed with worry for his mate.

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:48 pm

She shook the thoughts out of her brain. "Sorry!" She said, "I've had a lot to think about lately..." An Idea poped into her brain. "One of them being, well, I have been watching the queens at camp, with their kits, and I dunno, maybe we could have a litter?" She tried to do it without giving anything away. "What would you think about that?" Is this the right thing to do? What if he suspects?! She tried not to let her worry show.

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:06 pm

Pinewhisker looked down at his paws, scowling. "I'm not a big fan of kits... they scream like a pack of ungodly creatures is attacking them," he meowed, curling his lip. "But if we had a kit I'm sure I'd love it anyway." he butted his head into Falconfeather's shoulder and started purring loudly.

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:14 pm

When she heard the first part, she was worried, but as soon as he said he would love it. "I have something to tell you..." She knew he had to know. Even though it would be hard, he would love her kit. They would bring it up to be good and not crazy and disrespectful. Pinewisker would make sure of that. "I have been nervous of telling you for awhile because I have had no idea how you would react, but now.. I think I am ready to tell you." She took a deep breath. "Pinewisker, I am going to have kits. Or, umm a kit, I think it is only one..." She looked at his face for his reaction.

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:18 pm

Pinewhisker widened his eyes. "R-really?" he meowed, stepping away from Falconfeather. "I can't believe it! When did you find out?" he paced back and forth, whiskers twitching. I hope it'll be a respectful kit. I don't want to have to deal with a troublemaker. he thought, but pushed it away and purred.

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:23 pm

She smiled. Glad he wasn't angry. "I have known for a little while. The reason I think it is only one is because if it was more, you defiantly would know by now." She licked her paw.  "I'm sorry I didn't tell you before now. I just was scarred you would be mad at me..."

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:27 pm

Pinewhisker pressed himself into Falconfeather's side, purring. "I wouldn't be mad at you! I'm just surprised the medicine cat didn't alert me." he chuckled, rasping his tongue over his mate's ear.

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:32 pm

OOC: umm no med cat to mention lol

IC: "Well I asked them not to, I said I would do it when I was ready..." She looked down at her paws. Then she looked at her mate and purred. "I am so glad you are happy! It is just that, you just get annoyed at kits more easily than the normal tom... But being different is a good thing." she licked his shoulder. "I know we can bring up our kit to be respectful and just the type of cat this clan needs."

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:37 pm

"I know that too," he meowed, eyes flicking over when he saw the herd of bison moving along farther into the distance, while the buffalo birds flew away. "I mean, I don't like most kits, but if they're disciplined and respectful, they're alright." he purred. "Anyway... are you still up to hunt, or should we go back to camp?"

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:58 pm

"We came all the way here! It would be a shame if we had nothing to show for it." She laughed.

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:09 pm

Pinewhisker purred. "Of course!" he meowed, but stopped in his tracks when he heard a rustling behind some tall grass. "Rabbit," he whispered almost silently to Falconfeather. "Watch and learn the master at work." he strutted forward a bit, and when he got a reasonable distance from the rabbit he began a sprint towards it. The rabbit looked up in alarm and dashed away, down a hole before Pinewhisker could get it. "Mouse-dung!" he dragged himself back to Falconfeather with a frown and an amused glint in his eyes.

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:06 pm

"Oh mighty master!" She joked. Running around him like a little kit. "You scarred that big rabbit right out of here! Now he can't eat us!" She fell on the ground laughing. And rolled on to her back. She sented the air trying to see if anything was still near. One of the buffalo birds sat on his own pecking at the ground. She gently hit Pinewisker with her tail. And gestured to wait until she got into position. She slowly crept behind the bird. Then she ran at it with all of her speed, she ran at it, scarring it right towards Pinewisker...

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:13 pm

Pinewhisker planted his paws on the ground, keeping his eyes right on the buffalo bird. As it was flapping away in fear about a fox-length into the sky, Pinewhisker leaped with all his might and unsheathed his claws, successfully bringing the bird down with a single blow. He panted, carrying the bird over to Falconfeather. "Finally," he huffed. "This is probably the first thing I caught in a week, and it was with some help."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:05 pm

"Awww it's ok! I'm sure you will catch something by yourself soon. After all..." she paused giving him a overexagurated pity look. "You're a daddy now." She purred in amusement.

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:10 pm

Pinewhisker rolled his eyes in amusement, plopping down onto the soft grass. "No, I guess I've just been really tired lately. I haven't been getting enough sleep so I'm usually just wandering around the warriors den or snacking on something. Moleclaw got really angry at me last night when I stepped on his tail." he explained solemnly, but halfheartedly laughed when he mentioned the accident with another warrior.

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:13 pm

"What has you not being able to sleep?" She asked. She licked his ear gently. She didn't realize how much he had been away the last few nights. He had always made excuses...

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:17 pm

Pinewhisker sighed. "I just can't seem to fall asleep unless there's somebody that I know and love right beside me. It's hard to do that now since my family is gone and you'll have to move to the nursery soon... I suppose it'll only get worse once that happens, but I don't think the medicine cats know much about psychological problems." he stopped himself before spilling more deep feelings about himself, heart beating fast.

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:31 pm

"Why haven't you told me? I-I don't know what to say." She breathed out. "Actually I do. Know what to say, that is. I understand. After my family died... Well It was just hard for me. It gets better. I will help you." She licked his cheek.

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top