Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:19 pm by Snoo

» WYR (Would you rather)
Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:01 am by Stormheart

Forum Affiliates

WARRIORCLAN

Draxion's Gaming Den

Underground Lies

Where the Ocean Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Top posting users this week

RobinClan Unused Thunderpath

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RobinClan Unused Thunderpath

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:14 pm

This unused Thunderpath is the farthest off from RobinClan's camp, but still a popular attraction for medicine keepers to collect herbs. The Thunderpath is different than the one that borders them to the Gathering hollow. It is not smooth gravel, but raised metal tracks with soil layering the bottom. Legend says that long ago, before even the elders parents were born, that long snake-monsters rumbled down the path. They all warn cats not to go on the tracks, in fear of the snake-monsters coming back, but most apprentices like to dare each other to jump across and other silly things. It hasn't been used in so long that weeds have begun to sprout at the edges of the tracks, along with an adequate supply of herbs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
Administrator
Administrator

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RobinClan Unused Thunderpath

Post by Wishflight on Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:26 pm

Radiantflower padded smoothly up to the thunderpath, sniffing at the weeds along the edges. She looked towards were she knew the border line was, then back to Lucidpaw.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
SmokeClan: Darkpaw

CloudClan:

RobinClan: Ravenheart, Radiantflower, Burrpaw

SnowClan:

The Tribe of Secret Souls:

The Tribe of Silver Phantoms:

DawnClan:

DewClan:

SilentClan:
Wishflight
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:29 pm

Niko crossed the Unused Thunderpath quickly, though he knew monsters didn't use it he still felt nervous on it at night. After crossing he felt a rumbling in his stomach and he though. /Hmm.. Okay I'm gonna catch some prey then rest for a bit./

Lucidpaw followed after Radiantflower closely. "So.. No monsters use this path?" She mewed a bit nervously, her tail twitching with anxiety.
Raven
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:39 pm

Radiantflower pricked her ears as she heard something scurry to their side, and her spine fur pricked a bit, but she shook out her fur. "Do you want to go farther or go home." She asked the young apprentice, worried she was tired from the long walk to the corner of the territory.

CloudClan:

SnowClan:

DawnClan:

DewClan:

SilentClan:
Wishflight
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:44 pm

"No. I don't we should keep on going." Lucidpaw mewed with a smile as she began to walk even closer to Radiantflower. 

Niko began to look around for a bit of prey straying farther from the Thunderpath and opening his mouth to let the scents flow.
Raven
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:52 pm

Radiantflowe nodded, glancing around, still thinking something was somewhere there with them. "Ok, but we aren't going to far away from the territory." She warned her, padding along the unused path. We aren't going too far because you're too young. 

CloudClan:

SnowClan:

DawnClan:

DewClan:

SilentClan:
Wishflight
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:58 pm

"I'm okay with that. It's pretty eerie here." Lucidpaw said as she followed her along the path. 

Niko froze as he heard Lucidpaw and Radiantflower talking, he began to look around for a place for him to hide a bit abashedly, trying to avoid a conflict was his top priority at this point.
Raven
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:06 am

Radiantflower narrowed her eyes as she caught a flash of black in the corner of her eye. She flicked her head around and slipped around a bush, eyeing up Niko. I knew someone was here. 

CloudClan:

SnowClan:

DawnClan:

DewClan:

SilentClan:
Wishflight
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:10 am

"What is it? Radiantflower?" Lucidpaw asked as she rushed after her trying to get behind the bush as well. "Is.. Someone here?" She mewed a bit worriedly.

Niko noticed Lucidpaw rush behind the bush than sighed. /I might as well try to approach them peacefully. "Hey.. I know you see me.. I'm not tryin' to do any harm i'm just tryin' to pass through here." He mewed as he began approaching the bush Lucidpaw hid behind.
Raven
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:17 am

Radiantflower blinked, I wonder if they are as bad as dad says, probably not. She thought, then the relization hit her. He was going towards her sister. She padded out quickly from beside the bush, positioning herself in front of the bush protectively as she eyed the tom.

CloudClan:

SnowClan:

DawnClan:

DewClan:

SilentClan:
Wishflight
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:23 am

"Hi.. my name is Niko... I'm just returning from visiting my family in the Upwalker city. I need to pass through here." Niko mewed a bit surprised as this hadn't been the cat he saw earlier. 

"Radiantflower.. can I come out?" Lucidpaw whispered through the bush as she was shaking with fear from the stories her father said about rouges.
Raven
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:22 am

Radiantflower perked up a bit at the mention of the Upwalkers place. She never wanted to live there, she had heard it was natureless and crowded, but she did want to see it. "The upwalker city?" She meowed, intrigued. "Why does your family live there and not with you?" She flicked her tail subtly to Lucidpaw, motioning to her in order to get her quiet, she didn't know this rogues true motives yet.

CloudClan:

SnowClan:

DawnClan:

DewClan:

SilentClan:
Wishflight
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:20 pm

"Well. I left my family, in the Upwalker City. Because I wanted to see what else was to be found. I just visit them now and again." Niko explained as he sat down and tilted his head slightly. 

"The Upwalker city... what? Radiantflower... I don't want to be behind the bush." Lucidpaw mewed quietly as she inched closer to the edge of the bush.
Raven
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:42 pm

Radiantflower sighed a bit. "Fine, just stay next to me." She muttered under her breath before raising her voice to talk to Niko. "Well, did you ever figure out what else was to be found?" She asked.

CloudClan:

SnowClan:

DawnClan:

DewClan:

SilentClan:
Wishflight
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:51 pm

"Well.. yes, I found real prey, a few places to live and.. the sea." Niko said with a smile as he scratched his ear. 

"Thank you Sis." Lucidpaw said as she stood up and moved to Radiantflowers side with a smile.
Raven
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:09 pm

Radiantflower's spine pricked with fear at the mention of the raging sea. A large crashing wave flew over her vision, and she shook her head, fear flashing through her eyes. "W.. that's good.. why are you here if you live some other place and only visit the twoleg place." She avoided the topic of the water.

CloudClan:

SnowClan:

DawnClan:

DewClan:

SilentClan:
Wishflight
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:11 pm

"Well. I hunt here when I go to visit them, and on my way back." Niko mewed simply noticing her discomfort, and tilting his head. 

"What? You Cant Hunt here!" Lucidpaw Mewed a bit worriedly Looking up at Radiantflower
Raven
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:22 pm

Radiantflower looked at Lucidpaw and back to Niko. "She's right, you can't." She shifted uncomfortably, she didn't like to shove cas around. "It's Robinclan territory. I don't know how you've gotten away with it before.."

CloudClan:

SnowClan:

DawnClan:

DewClan:

SilentClan:
Wishflight
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:30 pm

"Hmm. I don't hunt here often, that's how I got away with it, but I was unaware that this was a clans territory. I assume based on your reactions you're part of this, RobinClan?" Niko asked looking between Lucidpaw and Radiantflower. 

"W.. How did he learn about the Clans?" Lucidpaw asked as she looked to Radiantflower.
Raven
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:36 pm

"The clans aren't exactly a secret Lucidpaw." Radiantflower meowed, nudging her. "Yes we are part of Robinclan, and Owlstar wouldn't appreciate you being on our territory." But it's not like I would tell him.

CloudClan:

SnowClan:

DawnClan:

DewClan:

SilentClan:
Wishflight
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:43 pm

"I assume you mean I'm gonna get hunted down if this Owlstar learns about me." Niko said a bit grimly as he looked to the sky. 

"Hmm.. I guess you're right Radiantflower." Lucidpaw mewed as she sat down.
Raven
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:50 pm

"Probably." Radiantflower nodded, following his gaze. "What are you looking for..?" She narrowed her eyes as the sun beat down into them.

CloudClan:

SnowClan:

DawnClan:

DewClan:

SilentClan:
Wishflight
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:54 pm

"Nothing. I'm not looking for anything. So, I assume you're going to want to chase me off?" Niko asked with a sigh.
Raven
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Wishflight on Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:01 pm

Radiantflower frowned a bit, and she shifted. "As long as you don't hunt I'm not going to attack you." She meowed, not really wanting him to leave yet, he was odd, and he's been out of the territory.

CloudClan:

SnowClan:

DawnClan:

DewClan:

SilentClan:
Wishflight
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven on Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:06 pm

"Oh? Hmm.. strange from what I've heard. Clancats are cruel and heartless stealing all good prey. As my brother seems to think." Niko said with a grin, clearly disagreeing with his brother. 

"Wait.. We aren't chasing him off?" Lucidpaw asked looking between Niko and Radiantflower.
Raven
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top