Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:54 pm by Honorchior

» FrostClan Camp
Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:49 pm by Honorchior

» The GIF Game
Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:17 pm by tinkerbell

» RobinClan Prairie
Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:36 pm by Daisyleap

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Runningclaw of Frostclan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Runningclaw of Frostclan

Post by Stormheart on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:06 am

Name: Runningkit // Runningpaw // Runningclaw
Preferred Position: Medicine cat
Clan/Tribe: Frostclan
Alive Family: Flowermist(sister), Blizzardshine(sister) Both open to create. 
Deceased Family: Cloverstripe(mother), Mallowshade(father), Crouchpaw(brother)
Description: Runningclaw is a soft-furred gray tom with a white patch on his chest, as well as a white tail tip, chin, and paws. His eyes are hazel green. Runningclaw has a muscular built body, for he was a warrior before converting to a medicine cat.
Personality: Runningclaw is a calm, yet intelligent tom. He's very loyal to his clan, and his pride can sometimes cloud his mind. Although he has been a medicine cat for a while now, he envies his littermates' warrior lives. Runningclaw is an excellent medicine cat, and is quite trustworthy.
Physical Abilities: Runningclaw is best at his logic, herbs and running. He is not so good at swimming, stamina, and climbing. He is okay at hunting and fighting, as well as memory.
Likes & Dislikes: Runningclaw enjoys squirrels and finches. He also enjoys hunting and running. He dislikes getting wet, the taste of herbs , and being disrespected by younger cats.
History:  Runningclaw grew up a normal kit life, before moving on as an apprentice. He took on training as a warrior for his first couple moons, until the Cloudclan medicine cat died. There was no apprentice being trained, so they had no medicine cat at the time. The leader decided on making Runningclaw the next medicine cat, and Runningclaw was taught a few basic herbs by the other medicine cats at the gathering and half-moon. His littermate, Crouchpaw, died from whitecough, since Runningclaw did not know how to cure it, along with a few other cats. He was given dreams by the Galaxyclan medicine cats of Cloudclan to learn more about herbs, and soon became an expert at healing. His mother died in battle, while his father died from old age and sickness.
Accomplishments/Plans for the Future: N/A
Extras: N/A

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
<< My Cats >>
Cloudclan: Honeypool(warrior)
Frostclan: Runningclaw(m.cat)
Robinclan:
Snowclan: Stormstar(leader)
Stormheart
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Back to top Go down

Re: Runningclaw of Frostclan

Post by Stormheart on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:59 am

Finished.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
<< My Cats >>
Cloudclan: Honeypool(warrior)
Frostclan: Runningclaw(m.cat)
Robinclan:
Snowclan: Stormstar(leader)
Stormheart
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:01 am

Fuzzy Rainbows

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top