Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:43 pm by Honorchior

» ACTIVITY CHECK
Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:28 pm by Honorchior

» Dawn Clan Camp.....
Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:27 pm by Daisyleap

» Poppy (of Dawn Clan)
Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:07 am by Poppyseed

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SilentClan Sky Spruce

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SilentClan Sky Spruce

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:15 pm

The sky spruce is a tall blue spruce tree where older cats take younger cats to play fun games together and sharpen their skills. This ancient spruce tree is located south of the SilentClan camp and is the largest tree in the entire pine forest. The cats call it "The Sky Spruce", and use it for tree climbing practice, while it is also an excellent hunting place. Martens, voles, and various birds are the most common prey. The trees ancient branches are long and low, and its ginormous roots jut out from the ground. It is also a popular place for cats to come and learn to hunt or climb. Next to the Mushroom Hollow, it is also a great place to collect herbs and cobwebs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top