I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Darkpaw of Robinclan Wip
Today at 11:59 am by Wishflight

» The Gathering Hollow
Today at 8:47 am by Stormheart

» I'm back
Today at 8:41 am by Stormheart

» Trying to make the site more active :)
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:14 pm by Braveheart

» The GIF Game
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:28 am by Firefly

» Cat Notes (shared topic with tinkerbell)
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:39 pm by Braveheart

» Chervilroot WIP
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:21 am by Leopard

» I'M BACK!!!!
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:17 am by Leopard

» suggestion
Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:34 am by Stormheart

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Gathering Hollow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Gathering Hollow

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:54 pm

The Gathering Hollow is at the center of all four Clans. The cats hold a Gathering here every full moon to discuss the happenings of the last moon.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Gathering Hollow

Post by Stormheart on Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:57 am

Stormstar lead her cats here, being the first clan to show up, she let her muscles relax a little. She turned to face the cats she brang along, only three since Stormclan was so small. "Be careful around the outskirts of the hollow, there are a few holes, and dips in the ground." She warned with a flick of her ear.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
<< My Cats >>
Cloudclan: Honeypool(warrior)
Frostclan: Runningclaw(m.cat)
Robinclan:
Snowclan: Stormstar(leader)
Stormheart
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:02 pm

Periwinklestar led a whopping 3 cats to the gathering. She sented SnowClan already there, and she could guess that there were also very few of them as well. As she approached she waved at her clan to be cautious. The forest just hadn't felt the safest recently and she didn't know why...

Hickoryapple smelled FrostClan before the rest of her clan mates did. She did have quite a good sense of smell. Something was strange though, as if the clan was tense. Was something wrong? She flicked her tail to Stormstar. "I believe FrostClan approaches." She whispered. It was quite quite as the other clans had not quite made it there yet.

My Cats:

CloudClan:
Dappleleaf-Shecat-Warrior

FrostClan:
Periwinklestar-Shecat-Leader-9 Lives
Featherpaw-Shecat-Apprentice

RobinClan:
Falconfeather-Shecat-Warrior/Queen

SnowClan:
Hickoryapple-Shecat-Medicine Keeper

The Tribe of Secret Souls:
None

The Tribe of Silver Phantoms:
None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:
Lilystar-Shecat-Leader-SilentClan

Cats Outside of the Clans:
None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart on Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:20 am

Stormstar flicked her ear, scenting the smell as well. "Hopefully this gathering will be peaceful, " She meowed, her claws sinking into the soil as she raised her head to blink up at silverpelt. 

Runningclaw followed his leader, nodding his head curtly at her sign to stay alert, and careful. He quickened his pace, and finally fell into stride with Periwinklestar. "Do you sense the tension from FrostClan? Seems like this gathering may be a bit...hostile," The tom pointed out with a twitch of his whiskers.

<< My Cats >>
Robinclan:
Stormheart
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:49 pm

"Something doesn't feel right in the forest recently." Periwinklestar agreed. Periwinklestar led her clan into the gathering center. She greeted Stormstar, "Greetings Stormstar! How go things in Snowclan?"

Hickoryapple purred and greeted Runningclaw, glad to see her friend. "Runningclaw," she nodded, the others looked stressed. "Is something wrong?" She asked, looking at her own cats she added, "seems both clans are restless."

OOC: I will be power playing for @Daisyleap and @Omi for their leaders if they don't respond soon. Please bring your clans. Smile

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:34 pm

Daisystar led CloudClan into the hollow, the bright light of the moon shining through the trees casting a blue hue on the ground. The Clans were still growing, and the small amount of cats in such a large clearing made it even more eerie. She closed her eyes, sitting underneath a hanging branch and curling her tail around her paws. Yijiao is definitely up to something. They've never left us in peace this long without at least one piece of crowfood thrown on the border or a corpse on rogue territory. she thought, contemplating on how well she could trust even SnowClan, FrostClan, and RobinClan.

Grassflight let her paws sink into the moist soil as she walked into the hollow behind Periwinklestar. She glanced back over her shoulder to look for her apprentice.

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:33 pm

OOC: Thanks Daisy. @Omi I will Power Play for you tomorrow just to bring your clan here if you don't beibf them here first.

IC: Featherpaw ran after Grassflight. It being her first gathering, she was excited to meet other clan cats. She was a bit underwhelmed by the other two small clans that had gathered. She sighed with disappointment.

Periwinklestar greeted Daisystar. "Welcome Daisystar," she noticed Daisystar was also uneasy. "Something just isn't right about the forest, right?"

Hickoryapple greeted Cloudclan's medicine Cats as they joined herself and Runningclaw. "Welcome Morningbreeze and Aukletpaw! How has the prey been running and the herbs been growing in CloudClan?" (OOC: wait are the medicine cats here. If not, disregard this.)

Dappleleaf trotted behind her leader, but when Daisystar went to the other leaders, she went to herself. She enjoyed watching the clans interact with one another. So she sat off to the side, out of the way and began to watch and wait for RobinClan to show up. She also kept an eye and ear open for any trouble. The leaders looked antsy.

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:13 pm

Daisystar opened her jaws in a yawn, straightening her back as Periwinklestar approached. "Yes, I suppose," she huffed. "I have a feeling this Gathering won't fully wrap up tonight." Daisystar shivered, looking up at the bright full moon.

Grassflight's tail lashed as she padded around the clearing. She turned to Featherpaw, purring. "This is a cool place, isn't it?" she mewed, watching the leaders speak with each other. "Ooh, did you know that Daisystar was a young warrior when the Clans found this hollow?"

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:23 pm

"Really?!" Feathepaw squeaked. I'm learning so much already! She thought to herself.

"I hope everything is going to be alright." Periwinklestar responded. She dented the wind. "Oh? Here comes RobinClan."

OOC: Ok @Omi in bringing your clan here!

IC:

PowerPlay:
Owlstar led RobinClan into the gathering place. "Sorry we're late."
The cats of RobinClan filtered in and joined the others.

MyCats:
Falconfeather followed Owlstar into the meeting place. She felt embarrassed that they were so late. If only we hadn't been caught by those buffaloes, we wouldn't be so late. She scolded herself. She looked to Pinewisker. "Does something seem, off to you? Like the leaders know something they don't want us to know?"

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Omi on Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:43 am

OOC: Sorry I wasn't here! ;-;

IC:
Owlstar looked around, she felt embarrassed. Her head turned and she greeted the others, having a sick feeling in her mind.

I am small~
I have heart~
I show my feelings~
Threw the wind~
I am the wind~
I am the breeze~
I am the morning~

I am Morningbreeze~
~Morningbreeze~

Omi
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:44 pm

OOC: It's ok Omi. Don't worry about it.

IC: "Welcome Owlstar." Periwinklestar said. Then she looked to the other leaders. "Shall we get started then?"

OOC: Summoning you all back here now. We need to start the meeting. @Omi @Daisyleap @Stormheart let's get this show on the road!

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Omi on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:13 pm

Owlstar nodded, before sitting down and looking around anxiously. What was she gonna say? 

OOC: lol im gonna fail at being a leader

I am small~
I have heart~
I show my feelings~
Threw the wind~
I am the wind~
I am the breeze~
I am the morning~

I am Morningbreeze~
~Morningbreeze~

Omi
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart on Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:36 am

Stormstar dipped her head to Owlstar in greeting, and leaped up onto the tall-rock. (?) The gray-furred she-cat flicked her tail. "The gathering is beginning!" She yowled across the hollow, causing cats to quiet down. 

Runningclaw took his seat with the other medicine cats, and nodded to them. The leaders seemed to get along, same with the clan cats. But why does it feel so different? He thought, wrapping his long tail around his paws. 

Honeypool sat down, ceasing her chattering. Her gaze lead up to rest of on the leaders, her pelt itching to hear if the rogues were back in any of the clans.

<< My Cats >>
Robinclan:
Stormheart
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:41 pm

Falconfeather sat next to her mate and licked his shoulder.

Feathepaw sat by her mentor, looking around at all the other clan cats.

Hickoryapple sat with the other medicine cats. "Does anyone else feel weird?" She asked the others, looking around. There was not a cloud in the sky, but she couldn't help but feeling a strange isolation from the cats in the sky. The moon and stars shines fully, as if being held back by fear and darkness.

Periwinklestar looked at the other leaders. "Stormstar, your clan was here first, would you like to start us off?" She asked.

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:54 pm

Daisystar stretched out her legs, padding forward. "If you don't mind, I'd like to start first," she meowed with confidence, carefully climbing onto one of the branches, which were glowing silver from the moonlight casting down on the hollow. "We gather here beneath the silver light of our ancestors, upon the grounds destined to be sacred from the moment it was founded, to share news and warning between Clans, under a peace treaty as GalaxyClan decrees. Let there be no fighting or disagreements, and let the Gathering begin." she called, voice echoing throughout the clearing.

Grassflight flicked her tail and sat down, straightening her back. "We have to listen now, no talking. We should be respectful to the leaders." she whispered to Featherpaw.

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart on Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:13 pm

Aukletpaw curled her tail around her paws, sitting underneath a hanging branch. She looked up at Daisystar, eyes gleaming. We has a tough leaf-bare ahead of us. Most of the herbs have already shriveled up and prey have ran back into their burrows. Maybe the other Clans will offer help. she thought, holding on to a string of hope that at the least RobinClan would be nice enough to lend help.

Aukletpaw- Meddie Apprentice of CloudClan
Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly on Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:46 pm

Morningpaw watched Daisystar's elegant body climb onto the tallest branch of the great oak tree in the middle of the clearing. She turned and booped Ryepaw on the nose, whispering in his ear, "Do you think Owlstar will mention the mountain lion almost attacking camp?"

Firefly

Cyn's Cats!:
 CloudClan: Quailkit and Palekit FrostClan: none RobinClan: Morningpaw SnowClan: none Tribe of Secret Souls: none Tribe of Silver Phantoms: none Yijiao: none DawnClan: Delta and Tiny DewClan: none SilentClan: none SmokeClan: none Other: none
Firefly
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:50 pm

Ryepaw puffed out his chest, flicking Morningpaw over the head with his tail. "Speak quieter, you big baboon," he hissed. "The Gathering is a time to share news. I'm pretty sure mountain lions are big news, Morningpaw."

MY CATS
 Ryepaw(apprentice of RobinClan)
Bearthorn(warrior of SnowClan)
Rory(leader of DawnClan)

Forever villains.. muahahahaa!
Queen Muffin
Lightflame
Lightflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Oliver Teakettle on Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:55 pm

Laurelpaw, being a CloudClan cat, felt uneasy around the other cats. She tucked herself by a rock, shivering from the cold. She overheard two RobinClan apprentices chatting about lions, and she gaped. Lions! Oh my... she thought, feeling the need to approach them and get more information. She stayed in her spot behind the rock, teeth chattering as she tried to focus on Daisystar.

laurelpaw
Sir Oliver Teakettle
Beetle Chaser
Beetle Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart Today at 8:47 am

Stormstar flicked her ear, her claws digging into the bark of the tree. She was slightly annoyed by Daisystar taking over her will to speak, but kept her fur flat instead. With her gray-blue eyes, she watched the shecat from the shadows of the tree, her dark fur blending in perfectly. 

Honeypool, although she was not from RobinClan, huffed at the apprentices. "Keep your voices down! I want to hear what has been going on with the rogues, if anything." She meowed, flicking her tail at the nearby cats.

<< My Cats >>
Robinclan:
Stormheart
Fallenspirit
Fallenspirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content