Welcome to Blazing Tails of Grief and Fortune!
Welcome to Blazing Tails of Grief and Fortune! If you're just looking around, great! I hope to see you again soon. If you're a returning member or looking to register, click the according buttons above. Smile

Daisy, your head admin

I forgot my password

Forum Affiliates

Draxion's Gaming Den

Underground Lies

Where the Ocean Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Top posting users this week
Quake

Daisyleap

Aqua

Stormheart

Snoo

Snooball

Northern Territories // Rolling Hills

Go down

Northern Territories // Rolling Hills

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:17 pm

A collection of small hills rolling through the fields is a popular landmark for loners and rogues. It is located close enough to the beech copse that it is dry and not too muddy. Groups of rogues have made this their territory before, but it is unclaimed now and hopefully no one plans to take it anytime soon, because the view is amazing. One hill stands alone, covered in purple heather and inhabited by ground nesting birds. It's dangerous to go up there during their breeding season; they've been known to maim or even kill unsuspecting cats, but you can't deny that view.

--------------------

Daisystar ] [ Pinewhisker ] [ Hawktalon ] [ Minkpaw ] [ Stoneteller ]

Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand.
Daisyleap
Administrator
Administrator

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down