Welcome to Blazing Tails of Grief and Fortune!
Welcome to Blazing Tails of Grief and Fortune! If you're just looking around, great! I hope to see you again soon. If you're a returning member or looking to register, click the according buttons above. Smile

Daisy, your head admin

I forgot my password

Latest topics
Forum Affiliates

Draxion's Gaming Den

Underground Lies

Where the Ocean Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Top posting users this week
Quake

Stormheart

Daisyleap

Snooball

Western Territories // The Wishing Tree

Go down

Western Territories // The Wishing Tree

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:29 pm

The Wishing Tree is a relatively skinny and small tree in less hidden part of the forest, but it has a small quirk in the form of a rounded out hollow at its base that cats have taken to calling the Wishing Hole. It might be silly kit-tales, but for generations cats have been depositing small treasures into the tree and whispering a wish inside. Many claim that theirs have come true, but quite frankly many are skeptical. Regardless, the trinkets and treasures almost always seem to disappear. Some think it’s GalaxyClan, some a mean cat playing a trick, but just as many simply think birds or squirrels are  likely to be stealing the treasures away.

--------------------

Daisystar ] [ Pinewhisker ] [ Hawktalon ] [ Minkpaw ] [ Stoneteller ]

Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand.
Daisyleap
Administrator
Administrator

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down