I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Darkpaw of Robinclan Wip
Today at 11:59 am by Wishflight

» The Gathering Hollow
Today at 8:47 am by Stormheart

» I'm back
Today at 8:41 am by Stormheart

» Trying to make the site more active :)
Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:14 pm by Braveheart

» The GIF Game
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:28 am by Firefly

» Cat Notes (shared topic with tinkerbell)
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:39 pm by Braveheart

» Chervilroot WIP
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:21 am by Leopard

» I'M BACK!!!!
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:17 am by Leopard

» suggestion
Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:34 am by Stormheart

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Poppy (of Dawn Clan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Poppy (of Dawn Clan)

Post by Poppyseed on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:46 am

Name: Poppypaw
Preferred Position:  Medicine Cat Helper/Future Medicine Cat
Clan/Tribe: Dawn Clan
Alive Family:  
Light Pelt -  (Sister, living with two legs) 
MockingJay- (Brother,  living with two legs)
Deceased Family: 
Mother: Wildpelt - (Died giving birth)
Father: Tick - (Killed by a rabid dog)
Description:  Has a grey tabby pelt,  and green eyes 
Physical Abilities: 
-Skills-
She is very good with kits due to her playful personality. She is good with elders due to her ability to listen and understand what the elders say.  She has a good memory and can memorize anything she needs to. She is a good runner and can run pretty fast. Not all of her skills  are good though.... She is not a good hunter and or a good swimmer due to being a kitty-pet in the beginning of her life.
Personality:
Poppy is a bit shy when it comes to talking to cats that are not in her clan , However when she is talking to cats in her clan she is very outgoing. She can be stubborn and persistent at times , but other times she is laid back and chill. Although she is outgoing she is also respectful meaning she only speaks her mind when needed to and she is a good listener and is always up for listening to her wise elders. She is fun loving and is always in the mood to play with kits and fellow apprentices alike!
History:  Her mother was born in a two legged family. Her father was a warrior from a forgotten clan long over run by the new clans. She and her siblings were born in a two-legged place and there mother tried her best to keep her kits away from the clan life. However that didn't stop Poppy from wondering about her father and the life he lived.  When Poppy finally asked about her father her mother finally told her all about the clans and clan life. Later that night Poppy snuck out of the house and went to see if she can join the clans to become a medicine keeper for a clan she is hoping she can serve her clan well (which ever clan she ends up in) and work hard and have kits to teach them all about how to become a good clan cat.
Accomplishments/Plans for the Future:  
-To be a good clan cat and serve her clan well...
Roleplay Sample:  Not new to role playing , however is slightly new to the warriors cats world. (I only read two books so far but am planning to read them all this year)
Sample:
Poppy was determined.... She was going to join a clan even if it meant being rejected by her mother who disapproved of clan life. ''Father was apart of the old clans.'' She says to herself. ''And I don't want to live my life being a pampered kitty-pet..I want to fight for my clan....'' *Looks down at the ground* ''Okay I don't actually want to fight but I want to  serve my clan ... and feel apart of something greater than just being a simple kitty-pet.'' *she kept on walking not taking her eyes off the ground* ''I am determined I will be the best clan member there ever was...''

Last edited by Poppyseed on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:12 am; edited 6 times in total
Poppyseed
Beetle Chaser
Beetle Chaser

Back to top Go down

Re: Poppy (of Dawn Clan)

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:31 am

Hi, Poppy! Welcome to the site. 
Sadly, the SnowClan medicine keeper apprentice is taken, I just forgot to update the side bar. Also, we usually spell names like Wildpelt or Mockingjay, without the second capital letter.

The skills should be expanded on more, and the personality should be written in sentences. Look at other auditions for help if you need to! Smile

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppyseed on Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:11 am

Okay I edited it hopefully thats okay now Smile
Poppyseed
Beetle Chaser
Beetle Chaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:12 pm

In DawnClan there is no specific rank for medicine cat apprentices but she can still be a constant helper of the medicine cat and then become full medicine cat when the current one dies.

Fuzzy Rainbows

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppyseed on Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:06 am

Okay edited it Smile
Poppyseed
Beetle Chaser
Beetle Chaser

Back to top Go down