I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Hollow
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:44 pm by Honorchior

» {COMPLETE} Ryan, Ash, Megan, and Zach ~ Yajio Cats
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:28 am by Honorchior

» The GIF Game
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:28 am by Firefly

» Trying to make the site more active :)
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:42 pm by Firefly

» Cat Notes (shared topic with tinkerbell)
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:39 pm by Braveheart

» Chervilroot WIP
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:21 am by Leopard

» I'M BACK!!!!
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:17 am by Leopard

» suggestion
Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:34 am by Stormheart

» That Moment When You.. :3
Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:31 am by Stormheart

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

{COMPLETE} Ryan, Ash, Megan, and Zach ~ Yajio Cats

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{COMPLETE} Ryan, Ash, Megan, and Zach ~ Yajio Cats

Post by Honorchior on Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:40 am

Name-Ryan
Age-20 Moons
Rank-Warrior
Gender-Male
Group-Yijiao
Appearance-A brown cat with brown-red stripes, a white chest, underbelly, paws, and tail Tim. He has amber eyes.
Personality-Very competitive and makes anything into a game. He likes to win and if he looses, he gets upset. He can also be quite caring. He loves to hunt with friends, and he has a soft spot for kits. Although it isn't not official, people think he and Ashley/Ash will be mates soon.
History-Ryan was born at the young age of 0 Moons old. He only had one sibiling, Megan, and he would always make thing as into a game with her. He didn't really know any other cats beside his mom, dad, and sister. When he was just 3 moons old, a group approached his parents, asking them to join this group called the Yijiao. After much consideration, they decided it would be safest or their kits. For the first time, they met new cats their age and Ryan got to hang out with more competitive cats, but Megan's began to hang out with more relaxed friends. One of Ryan's new friends was Ashley, or Ash. Ash loved playing with Ryan, but she wasn't allowed to play much (see Ash's History). Ash was half a moon older then Ryan, but Ash's mother asked Ash to be made an apprentice ar the same time as Ryan and Megan. As apprentices, Ryan tried really hard to do everything correctly. He was very annoyed with his sister a sister everything seemed to come naturally to her, especially tracking and hunting. Then, Ryan, Megan, and Ash had their first fight training. Ryan learned a ton in his first session, but Megan had a hard time fighting at all. Ryan finally felt on top. Ash also had a hard time cordinating at first, as she wasn't allowed to play much as a kit. Ryan helped her a lot to get her paws where they needed to be, and Ash helped Ryan to hunt better, not as good as Megan, but still well. When Ryan was about 8 moons, a new cat was introduced to the group. He was called Zach. Zach was just as competitive as Ryan, but for some reason, the two clashed a lot as apprentices. Zach was outcast from the apprentices because everyone liked Ryan. Because of this, Megan took it upon herself to help the new guy. The two became close friends. Ryan didn't be like this, as this meant Megan would drag Zach to everything Ash, Ryan, and Megan would do. Zach was also a moon older than Ryan, so Zach was much larger. One day, Megan and Ash were out hunting by water when the mud collapsed and they fell in. They were washed down the stream to where Zach and Ryan were arguing. Zach heard them screaming first and dove into the water and pushed Ash to Ryan. Ryan pulled her out of the river. Then Zach grabbed Megan and helped her swim to the shore. Zach saved the girls' lives and so Ryan began to appreciate Zach. The two became friends/rivals. The four became warriors at the same time. After the ceremony, Ryan's parents came to them to congratulate them. They said they were leaving the group as the only reason they came was to raise them in a safe environment, and the two were welcome to come with them. Ryan and Megan felt loyalty to their group and their friends so they declined and wished their parents well. As time progressed, Ryan began to have feelings for Ash, but he wouldn't tell anyone, and Ryan's biggest fear is rejection, so Ash will have to ask him...
Family:
Mother-Zoie 
Father-Andrew
Sister-Megan
Skills:
Hunting-5
Fighting-8
Tracking-3
Swimming-2
Climbing-6
Leaping-5
Stamina-9
Speed-7
Strength-6

Name: Megan
Group: Yijiao
Appearance: A very light brown cat with small white splotches that look like paint splatter. She also has blue eyes.
Personality: Extremely strong willed, you would be wise not to boss this one around. She is naturally good at many things. She hates fights between her friends, but she is willing to destroy strangers if her friends are safe. If you get on her bad side, you'd better run, she'll make you pay. 
History: Megan was born before Ryan, but their parents never told them that. Ryan always came up with games to play. Ryan didn't like loosing so Megan would often times let him win. When the family joined the Yijiao, Megan was really excited to meet more cats. What she didn't be realize is that Ryan would make more friends too. Ashley and Ryan would spend a lot of time together. Megan love doesn't hang out with them separately, but she's always felt like a third wheel when they all hung out together. When Zach came, Ryan immediately hated him, but Megan knew what it felt like to be left out, so she befriended him. Then when Ryan and Ash would want to hang out with her, she wouldn't feel all alone as She made Zach come along. She loved being an apprentice and finally being able to show Ryan her true skills. She never forgot when Ryan and Zach worked together to save herself and Ash, and she has a small fear of water sense then, but she also thanks it. After becoming warriors, she went into a state of depression as her parents left the group. However, Ash (who is now her best friend), Ryan, and especially Zach, helped her through it and she is a stronger Cat because of it. One day, when she was out hunting with Zach, Megan had just caught a bird. After congratulating her, Zach sat down. They talked for a bit before Zach confessed he had an attraction to her. Megan told him she liked him too, and the two became mates. This is a recent thing and the two are not ready for kits yet.
Family:
Mother-Zoie
Father-Andrew
Brother-Ryan
Mate-Zach
Skills:
Hunting-8
Tracking-9
Swimming-1
Fighting-5
Climbing-4
Leaping-6
Stamina-7
Speed-6
Strength-4

Name:Ashley (Ash)
Appearance: A semi-light brown that fades into a lighter brown a second it goes down her back. The tip of her tail is tan and her mussel is brown. She has green eyes with blue specs.
Personality: A once shy cat, she's really has changed. She is very competitive and creative. She is a hard worker, but she would rather play than anything else. She has a crush on Ryan, and tries to drop hints, but he is very dense. When other cats try to hit on Ryan, she gets really mad and protective, but Ryan's doesn't seem to know why.
History: She actually had 3 sibilings, but they all died. Her father never really cared about her and he actually would harm her and her sibilings while her mother was out. He cause didn't mean to, but he killed both the oldest, Tyson (M), and the youngest, Diane (F). Ash was much to young to understand they were dead. Her dad, Crow, ran off before the mom came back, scared about what Raven would do to him. Raven was furious and burried her two dead kits. Then, a sickness began to spread. The Yijiao told Raven they had the cure, and she could have it if she joined the group. She finally agreed when Ash's third sibiling, Tom (M) go to to critical condition. (Yes I know, Tom the tom. Razz) Tom was unable to recover but Ash and her mother did. Raven became very protective over her daughter and wouldn't let her away from here for long periods of time. When Ryan came to the Yijiao group, he made Ash's life much easier. He created games they could play in Raven's eye sight and always hung out with her. Megan was great too, staying with her when her mother wouldn't let her out. Ash never had a problem with Zach but she felt like she owed Ryan a lot so she stuck with him. Unlike Megan, she never developed a fear of water. Around 2 moon s after Ash became a warrior, her mother pulled Ryan aside and told him he had to take care of Ash for her. Ryan said he would. Raven went to find Crow and get revenge for her lost kits. Ash has had a crush on Ryan since she met him, and she tries to get him to notice but his is very oblivious. After seeing Zach and Megan become mates, she wonders if SHE will be the one who has to ask HIM.
Family:
Mother-Raven
Father-Crow
Sister-Diane (dead)
Brothers-Tyson (dead), Tom (dead)
Skills:
Hunting:6
Tracking:4
Fighting:7
Swimming:2
Climbing:4
Leaping:5
Stamina:9
Strength:6
Speed:8

Name:Zach
Appearance: A black cat with a gray and dark gray dappled back. He also has a white underbelly. His eyes are brown.
Personality: He is between Ash and Ryan as far as can competitive goes. He knows how to control it. He is also a very generous cat. He is a natural leader. He also knows how to just stop and live in the moment.
History: Zach can't remember much before he was 5 and a half moons, and there is no one to tell him what happened. Thanks to a injury, he can't remember anything at all from his first 4 moons of living. He can remember snippets of 4-5 and a half moons old. One major thing is he doesn't have good thoughts about whoever raises him. He doesn't know this, but he had a big sister and brother. They were from a different litter. Their names were Penny and Neptune. His parents were called Hasta (Mom) and Yogert (Dad). Haste and Yogert didn't like their kits. Penny and Neptune, around a year older, had to take care of Zach as their parents neglected them. When Yogert died, Hasta blamed the kits. She would abuse them, especially Zach as he was the easiest target. Penny and Neptune would take turns protecting Zach from Hesta and hunting to feed everyone. One day, while Neptune was out hunting, he met a cat from the Yijiao. They saw Neptune's scratches and eventually learned about the abuse. They told him the Yijiao could take them all in. Neptune went home to tell Penny. They decided to sending Zach and run away together to throw Hasta off of Zach's sent. Zach was taken in, and Penny and Neptune made the car promise to never tell ANYONE about Zach's past, even Zach himself. Zach didn't like being left out of the games, and he became really defensive about it. This caused him to grow a competitive side. Megan was always there to help him though and play with him, so he was greatful to have her. Over the years, Zach and Ryan grew from enemies to friends. Because Ryan and Megan's parents weren't there, he asked Ryan if he was ok with him asking Megan to be his hate before he asked Megan. Ryan knew Zach would keep her happy, so he said he was fine with it. Zach now is trying to push for Ryan to ask Ash to Hebrew his mate, but again, Ash Ian going to have to do it.
Family:
Mother-Heata
Father-Yogert 
Sister-Penny (older litter)
Brother-Neptune (same litter as Penny)
Skills:
Hunting-5
Tracking-5
Fighting-7
Swimming-9
Climbing-2
Leaping-4
Strength-5
Stamina-6
Speed-7

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Cats:

CloudClan:
Dappleleaf-Shecat-Warrior

FrostClan:
Periwinklestar-Shecat-Leader-9 Lives
Featherpaw-Shecat-Apprentice

RobinClan:
Falconfeather-Shecat-Warrior/Queen

SnowClan:
Hickoryapple-Shecat-Medicine Keeper

The Tribe of Secret Souls:
None

The Tribe of Silver Phantoms:
None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:
Lilystar-Shecat-Leader-SilentClan

Cats Outside of the Clans:
None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Re: {COMPLETE} Ryan, Ash, Megan, and Zach ~ Yajio Cats

Post by Honorchior on Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:13 am

I also need to note (but not on the audition) that they will not all be played by me most likely because I enjoy enteracting with others, but I'm not giving them away yet. Very Happy

Also, anything that may seem like real people on YouTube is completely coincidental. (JK, if you know the youtubers I based these guys off of though, I'm shocked)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

Back to top Go down

Post by Firefly on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:24 am

nom nom is Neptune open for adoption?

Firefly

Cyn's Cats!:
 CloudClan: Quailkit and Palekit FrostClan: none RobinClan: Morningpaw SnowClan: none Tribe of Secret Souls: none Tribe of Silver Phantoms: none Yijiao: none DawnClan: Delta and Tiny DewClan: none SilentClan: none SmokeClan: none Other: none
Firefly
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:28 am

Umm well, I intended for him, Penny, and Hesta to be NPCs... I suppose if you wanted to make him, but someone would also have to make Penny or have her die or something? Also if he was to ever enter Zach's life, Zach wouldn't remember him so it would jut be awkward so he would need to be a loner/rouge/housecat.

My Cats:

CloudClan:

FrostClan:

RobinClan:

SnowClan:

None

None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:

None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top