Welcome to Blazing Tails of Grief and Fortune!
Welcome to Blazing Tails of Grief and Fortune! If you're just looking around, great! I hope to see you again soon. If you're a returning member or looking to register, click the according buttons above. Smile

Daisy, your head admin

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» = Pandemonium In The Stars = PITS =
Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:02 pm by Quake

» Create a Crayola Game!
Thu May 03, 2018 6:29 pm by Leopard

» 007 - Meet the Staff!
Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:33 am by Honorchior

» Southern Territories // Upwalker City
Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:02 am by Wishflight

» RobinClan Camp
Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:53 pm by Raven

» RobinClan Unused Thunderpath
Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:49 pm by Raven

» Stormy's Adoption Center!
Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:16 am by Stormheart

» Marshpaw of SnowClan [wip]
Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:57 am by Stormheart

» Stoatpaw of RobinClan
Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:54 am by Stormheart

Forum Affiliates

Draxion's Gaming Den

Underground Lies

Where the Ocean Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Top posting users this week

007 - Meet the Staff!

Go down

007 - Meet the Staff!

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:22 pm

Hey there! I'm Daisyleap, or Daisy, and I'm the head administrator on the site. Before we continue I just want to let you know that if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to private message me, either on here or through Discord.

I currently go to school and take all those regular, boring classes. However, I am taking French! I am extremely passionate about reading and writing, and I tend to scribble down short stories everyday wherever I am. I'd love to become an author some day, but even though I have tons of great ideas I can never get around to writing them.

I also love cats, if you haven't already noticed. I mean, I saw cats on the cover of the first Warriors book and I immediately picked it up. I have five cats, one 3-year-old calico, another 2-year-old black and white domestic shorthair, a 1-year-old brown tabby, a 1-year-old orange tabby, and a 1-year-old tortoiseshell. The calico is a girl, and her name is Blair, and my black and white one is a boy named Tommy. The brown tabby is girl named Miley, the fat orange tabby is a boy named Toby (although we were very close to calling him Garfield), and the tortoiseshell is a girl named Bella. In the past I've had two dwarf water frogs, a red betta fish, a dwarf hamster, a tortoiseshell cat, and another cat that I believe was a Persian, but all of them have sadly passed away.

Most of my free time is consumed by this website so feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions. Smile

Last edited by Daisyleap on Thu May 03, 2018 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

--------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ~ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Daisyleap
Administrator
Administrator

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 007 - Meet the Staff!

Post by Braveheart on Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:38 pm

Heyooo, what's going on? I'm Braveheart, a moderator on the site. You can call me Brave if you want, I don't really care. I'm usually on the site a lot, mainly because I have nothing else to do as I only work part time at a little guitar shop in my town. Days I'm not on the sites (which is rare but still) are probably Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you need to talk to me or ask me something regarding the site, don't be afraid to send me a private message or hit me up on Discord.

I'm a fairly boring person, just in case you'd like to stop reading now. The important stuff is over. I've known Daisy for a looooooong time, about five years now, I think. I was here when the site was first made (second member woop woop) and I helped out a lot. I loved seeing it grow, and even if it's lost a few members and gone inactive a couple times, it's such a nice community and I really enjoy spending my time here. 

If you ever want to talk about Harry Potter, please beware. I'm a lot less geeky than I used to be but still, you should be careful. I love reading and I play softball for fun with my friends, and I have two orange tabbies named Cookie and Butter. Anyways, that's pretty much it. Yeah, I know, boring. I'll see you around the site!

--------------------
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]AUKLETPAW, CLOUDCLAN [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Braveheart
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:33 am

I'm gonna reserve this as my spot and then I'm gonna do a super cool thing. Razz

--------------------
My Cats:

CloudClan:
Dappleleaf-Shecat-Warrior

FrostClan:
Periwinklestar-Shecat-Leader-9 Lives
Featherpaw-Shecat-Apprentice

RobinClan:
Falconfeather-Shecat-Warrior/Queen

SnowClan:
Hickoryapple-Shecat-Medicine Keeper

The Tribe of Secret Souls:
None

The Tribe of Silver Phantoms:
None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:
Lilystar-Shecat-Leader-SilentClan

Cats Outside of the Clans:
None
Honorchior
Administrator
Administrator

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum