aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Raven, the top hunter of The Tribe of Secret Souls.

4 posters

Go down

Raven, the top hunter of The Tribe of Secret Souls. Empty Raven, the top hunter of The Tribe of Secret Souls.

Post by Dawn of Awakening Skies Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:54 pm

( Well look what I found, surprising how I pay attention to signatures. ;3 )

Raven, the top hunter of The Tribe of Secret Souls. 4332638
Raven, the top hunter of The Tribe of Secret Souls. Pely0xz7iy36trzlfi6cnqf6jgafweqn
Name: Raven of faltering Black Bird ( Raven)

Tribe: The Tribe of Secret Souls

Preferred position: Top hunter

Alive Family:  Star of no moonlight, Venom of poison tears, Shatter of hawks cry
( Sisters are all open)

Deceased Family: Ocean of bright waters ( Mother), Night of endless stars ( Aunt)

Description: Raven is an average sized she-cat, short haired, fully black. Lithe figure and long legs. Right eye is blue and left eye is green. Black pads and nose, short muzzle, though still falls under the American standard breed, tail is thin and medium length.

Physical Abilities: ( Actually doing this by rolls instead of my decision)

Strength - 3 -> Poor
Speed - 10 -> Excellent
Endurance - 10 -> Excellent
Attack - 7 -> Fine
Defense - 6 -> Average
Tactics - 1 -> Terrible

Personality: (  all base three will be roles, extras will be upon my putting.)

Positive -> Uncomplaining
Neutral -> Competitive
Negative -> Extreme

Raven is naturally a calm and careing she cat, she gets along just fine with others and sees well too her job. She can argue occasionally and be a little bit to full of herself, and may get a little nasty when made mad which rarely ever happens.

Likes and Dislikes: Likes catching big prey, kits, friendly cats, any sight of water or view of plains from high up. Dislikes going to into water, overly boastful cats, falling, being cornered.

History: Raven is actually a cat that was found among the tribe territory as a small kit, she was saved from a harsh winter and given to a queen who had three other she-cats. As growing up Raven was loved by many cats in the tribe and was hated by her sisters for it, she even had a few toms which her sisters liked surround her and they were jealous of her and caused Raven many problems when growing up. In her late apprenticeship she wanted to be greater and show that she meant nothing in a way to harm her sisters reputation among the clan, she crushed on another Tom who didn't like her back and she was really upset for a few moons and declared never to love again. Later she ran into some trouble and was eventually chased out of the clan by Star, she suffered a leaf-bare by herself and barely made it with just little prey throughout the season, afterwards she returned back to find her mother and aunt dead from the cold and lack of prey.

Accomplishments/ Plans for the future: Came back to the clan, wishes to get along with her sisters and maybe settle down to have a mate and kits one day.

Extras: her blue eye is partially blind from a slight struggle with a snow hare

Roleplay Example:

Raven sat in the entrance of the snow covered cave, she stared out in slight defeat and her figure was showing her bones now and the icy chill of the air made her mouth dry. She couldn't believe that she's lived this long since she was chased out from her sister Star, her ears dropped against her head as she shivered from the cold leaf-bare," I will live to return." She mewed to herself before turning to go farther into the cave, a small hare sat in the corner. The black she-cat looked at it with a slight smile before curling up tightly for her warmth," I'll show them I'm still alive." She murmured.

Last edited by Dawn of awakening skies on Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : finishing it up ^.^)
Dawn of Awakening Skies
Dawn of Awakening Skies

Location : I'm the leader of the Dark Forest, no stealing my spot!

Back to top Go down

Raven, the top hunter of The Tribe of Secret Souls. Empty Re: Raven, the top hunter of The Tribe of Secret Souls.

Post by Daisy Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:46 pm

This is pretty good for your first audition, Dawn.
:accepted:

Last edited by Mother Nature on Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Raven, the top hunter of The Tribe of Secret Souls. Empty Re: Raven, the top hunter of The Tribe of Secret Souls.

Post by Dawn of Awakening Skies Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:50 pm

Thanks Daisy ^.^ But I still think it's not all that great, I will have to work on my auditions a little more! ^.^
Dawn of Awakening Skies
Dawn of Awakening Skies

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:25 pm

We are not being super strict yet on the site; when we get more members we will be. Meanwhile, can I have Star?
Honorchior
Honorchior
Administrator
Administrator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn of Awakening Skies Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:58 pm

Sure Honor ^.^
Dawn of Awakening Skies
Dawn of Awakening Skies

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn of Awakening Skies Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:13 am

My little Raven is up for adoption to.. as much as I hate to depart from this character I'll have to, I can't have her still sitting here without any use
Dawn of Awakening Skies
Dawn of Awakening Skies

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:12 pm

*Raises paw in the air* I will take care of her.
Honorchior
Honorchior
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:20 pm

If you're going to take Star, keep in mind Daisy PMed me and you about this - she told me -, and it'd be odd to play them both if they are sisters. Just a note, Honor.
Braveheart
Braveheart
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:41 pm

NOTE BEFORE I GO INTO SOMETHING SO LONG IT SHOULD BE ITS OWN TOPIC: this is a message to Brave and Brave alone. Please do not think of me as mean, I am reinforcing the rules and correcting her where she keeps messing up over and over. I do not wish to hurt anyone's feelings, but Brave has pushed my last button and I feel like I am going to blow up. (Daisy, please know that I am only saying the following because I feel like Brave is breaking a billion rules. If you fell like I am wrong, I will be happy to take it up with you in a PM.) Thank you, now please know I am saying it in the most kid way I can because I feel (for the first time in my entire life) like I am going to say some bad words, and I have never done that before. So yah, it is in the nicest possible way. IF YOU DELETE THIS POST I WILL BE MORE ANGRY. Have a good day. :)

Brave, I am more than a bit agitated now. It is like you comment on posts just to go up on the Top posters list. If you have to tell someone something like "please finish your audition" or something insignificant like that, PM them, that is what it is for. I have let it go before but you "bump" people in the WIP section all the time. THE POINT OF IT IS A STORAGE TO HAVE YOUR CATS IN WHEN YOU ARE AWAY SO NO ONE DISTURBED THEM WHEN YOU ARE TO BUSY WITH LIFE TO GET ON THE FOURM. By the time they notice your bumps, it is when they are woundering where their cat had gone.

Next, people roleplay sibilings all the time. You don't go around on the audition fourms saying "oooo, it is akward to RP this cat family by yourself, you sold give one to me." That is just plain rude. Think about what you are saying before you post. Would you like it if someone said that to you, or I'd you are gone, deleted your cat for you. I would just like to point out that you have a cat on the regular audition section that has been there sence like the beginning of time that you haven't shown the least bit interest into completing.

And finally, Daisy has PMED me about it. LIKE YOU SAID. We talked about it and I figured I had enough cats, so I gave her Raven. I do NOT need you going around telling me what to do when I al already super stressed with school and running the fourm.

I want you to think about this. I don not want to see anymore spam or disrespect. If you need someone to finish their audition, PM them. If you have a private matter to deal with, take it up with them in a PM. People se their PMs a lot more than they see a random post in a random catigory. I do not want to have to warn/tell you again.

It may seem like I am coming out mean, but I am reinforcing the rules. You are a Shadowbelly, you are like the Junior Moderators on the site. You reinforce the rules. You ARE NOT suppose to break them, spam, and "explain" to the ranks higher then you how they "are doing things wrong because they have a cat" or something like that. This is your LAST warning before I give you a "time out" to learn how to be a mod and become more respectful and responsible.
Honorchior
Honorchior
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:57 pm

For your information, I bump the WIP auditions because you made that space and literally stated, blah blah blah so this doesn't get so filled up. I threaten to delete it if it's been there too long because I am actually following what YOU said! And I meant in no circumstance for what I am saying right now or what I said before to be rude, but this is getting on my last nerve. I am a great moderator and I don't care what anyone think. And I just meant that as a note, Honor, I meant in no way to be rude towards you. In fact, you are criticizing ME following YOURS and DAISY'S rules, so I wouldn't talk back anymore. This is the last straw. I really don't like being criticized, so please don't say something like that again, for I won't listen, say anything, and simply ignore it. I don't like how you're acting to someone just like you, Honor.
Braveheart
Braveheart
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:58 pm

You are not acting like me, you are not being respectful at all. It is on very minimum occasion where I get mad at someone to the point where I fell ready to yell at them, and I accually am thinking of more than that. You know what though? Here you go, just so we are clear this is the WIP Section Rules for you. You have shown the maturity of a 3 year old and this is your final warning. If this happens again, I will do more than yell and you will no longer be a Shadowbelly. I do not like being disrespected like that. I will get Daisy involved if this happens again and seriously Brave, stop trying to tell me how to do MY job. I don't need it and I have enough to deal with, let alone someone who is telling me that I am stupid. I don't need this and don't have to deal with it. I am not kidding, this is your LAST chance from me.

I am done talking about this, if you post here, I will count it as your last strike. If you do disobey because you didn't read this, that's not my problem. I have enough to deal with and so if you want to go around bossing everyone and telling admins how to do their jobs, then this is NOT the site for you and you should just leave and find somewhere else where you can push people around. If you want to stay on the site, I suggest we just put this behind us and forgive and forget about it. I am done with this and it is your choice.
Honorchior
Honorchior
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down