I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Hollow
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:44 pm by Honorchior

» {COMPLETE} Ryan, Ash, Megan, and Zach ~ Yajio Cats
Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:28 am by Honorchior

» The GIF Game
Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:28 am by Firefly

» Trying to make the site more active :)
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:42 pm by Firefly

» Cat Notes (shared topic with tinkerbell)
Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:39 pm by Braveheart

» Chervilroot WIP
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:21 am by Leopard

» I'M BACK!!!!
Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:17 am by Leopard

» suggestion
Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:34 am by Stormheart

» That Moment When You.. :3
Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:31 am by Stormheart

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Bloodshine, deputy of HickoryClan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bloodshine, deputy of HickoryClan

Post by Queen Muffin on Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:48 am

Bloodshine is a red she-cat with orange eyes and long claws. She's ambitious and proud and can be angered very easily. At age 27, she's considered young for a deputy. She hates the leader and the medicine cat and hopes that Petalstorm will become full medicine cat soon, not just because she is her best friend, but because of her past. She would never hurt anyone in her clan, though. This is her story: When Bloodshine was an apprentice, Petalstorm was apprenticed with her. A StreamClan warrior by the name of Mudfoot killed her mother, Hazelpelt. She was still alive when they brought her back to camp, and the medicine cat did everything she could to help her. But her efforts were in vain, and Hazelpelt died. Her father, Yuccaplant, said it would all be better in the morning. She begged for the leader to lead a patrol to StreamClan to raid and kill them, but he refused. That night, she killed her father, hoping no one would find out. Next, she sought out Mudfoot and killed him too. She told of this only to Petalstorm. She used to have a brother named Mushroomkit, but she killed him too, earning her dreadful name.
Roleplay Sample~ Obscure clouds, the color of charcoal covered the sky. The resplendent moon fell behind an livid storm cloud. A well-muscled yet lean blood-red she-cat emerged from underneath the undergrowth. There was a doubtful smirk splattered across her expression. “Who are you?” Her head tilt inquisitively. There was a sly, yet cunning demeanor to the she-cat; her hostility yet to make an appearance. Her midnight claws caught the moonlight's reflection, revealing speckles of encrusted blood. She waited patiently for an answer. Almost too patiently.

Last edited by Perception on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
MY CATS
 Ryepaw(apprentice of RobinClan)
Bearthorn(warrior of SnowClan)
Rory(leader of DawnClan)

Forever villains.. muahahahaa!
Queen Muffin
Lightflame
Lightflame

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodshine, deputy of HickoryClan

Post by Honorchior on Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:16 pm

where do I start she killed her brother, a Kit, when she was an apprentice? she said she earned her name so what that mean that her Clan found out? and because she killed her brother and her father, she should be cast out of clan like tiger claw and broken star. another thing, leaders pick Boyle cats not cats who want them to be dead, to be there Japanese. in the case of Tiger Claw, Blue star thought He was loyal. a leader wouldn't think that a murder would be loyal to the clan, and would cast Them out, when they found out. If she earned her name, then they would have known and gave cast her out already. And in her personality, it says that she would not harm anyone in her clan. What is so different from her family and her clan? You are asking for a big role, so we need a roleplay sample. She needs a longer Personality, an age on moons, a longer history, a roleplay sample. Then I will accept.
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:29 am

Honor, she means, that she always had the name Bloodkit to Bloodpaw to Bloodshine, but then actually earned it when she killed her family. The leader would've picked her because she acted loyal.
Grey, just add her age in moons and a roleplay sample, and you'll be good.
Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:04 am

Ok... Daisy, I still don't know how she was an apprentice when her brother was a kit. Also Gray, please look at http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/t36-creating-a-character please. 

Occ Daisy how do I just put Cat Auditions and it have the link to it? Btw if u say it is ok then I believe you.
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:38 pm

Bump. Please finish, Grey.
Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:48 pm

Fixed! Smile

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
MY CATS
Rory(leader of DawnClan)

Queen Muffin
Lightflame
Lightflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:05 pm

Alright.  Fuzzy Rainbows

Last edited by Mother Nature on Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:08 pm

Yay thanks Dais! Razz

MY CATS
Rory(leader of DawnClan)

Queen Muffin
Lightflame
Lightflame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content