AORIA
Welcome to Aoria! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above Smile
Daisy, your head admin
Realm Information
WINTER
The Realms have revived themselves once more after fearful events at the last Gathering. They believed Kiroho had left them to fend for themselves, sending everyone into a spiral of despair. Summer brought more prey and raised some hopes, but along with it endless thunderstorms and homes collapsing. Now, winter has arrived, and prey is scarce. The temperatures range from 0-25°F, and it is recommended not to enter the frigid waters until spring.

Kiroho
@Daisy and @Quake
Deputy: open
The Council: @Snoo, five open

Ngamia
@Daisy and @Sky
Deputy: @Quake
Healers: @Aqua, open
Healer's Apprentices: two open

Majani
King and @Snoo
Deputy: @Quake
Healers: @Daisy, open

Maji
@Aqua and @Quake
Deputy: @Daisy
Healers: two open
Healer's Apprentices: @Quake, open

Kupanda
@Sky and Queen
Deputy: @Aqua
Healers: @Quake, @Daisy

Vulkaria
@Aqua AND @tinkerbell
Heir: @Snoo, @Sky
Contract Keepers: @Daisy, @Quake, four open
Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

hello!

Go down

hello! Empty hello!

Post by Goosestar on Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:57 am

nice to meet you all! goosestar is one of my old oc's so i decided to call my account that, you can call me goose Smile

idk what else to put here other than i'm very excited for roleplaying! @sir oliver teakettle introduced me to this site, so i'll probably be plotting a lot with them heh
Goosestar
Goosestar
Newborn

Back to top Go down

hello! Empty Re: hello!

Post by Braveheart on Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:08 pm

Welcome to the site, Goose! If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to message me, or any of the admins or moderators. The community here at Blazing Tails are very kind and helpful. Can't wait to start roleplaying with you! Smile

--------------------

hello! Afternoon_kitten_square_divider_by_cal_vain-dbfuwto
Braveheart
Braveheart
Tech Support
Tech Support

Location : sitting on the floor of my basement and consuming unhealthy amounts of yogurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:15 pm

Hey, Goosestar! Welcome to Blazing Tails of Grief and Fortune. Smile

I'm Daisyleap, but you can just call me Daisy. I'm the creator of the site so I can pretty much answer all of your questions. Anybody can help you but us with the red and purple colored nametags have the most experience. I recommend reading every topic in this forum so you are all caught up on the rules, how to create an audition, the plot, and some extra information. If you'd like to delve deeper before you join, read the topics in this forum as well. Once you feel ready, go ahead and click hello! Topic_en in this forum, and write out your application! I suggest that you keep this "Creating a Character" topic open, as well as this one so you make sure you aren't making a character with a name someone else has already claimed.

Don't be afraid to private message me if you have any questions or concerns. Have fun!

--------------------
hello! Radiant_by_t_e_r_r_i_f_i_e_d-db4z8ys
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Site Creator
Site Creator

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down