Welcome to Blazing Tails of Grief and Fortune!
Welcome to Blazing Tails of Grief and Fortune! If you're just looking around, great! I hope to see you again soon. If you're a returning member or looking to register, click the according buttons above. Smile

Daisy, your head admin

I forgot my password

Latest topics
Forum Affiliates

Draxion's Gaming Den

Underground Lies

Where the Ocean Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Top posting users this week
Quake

Stormheart

Daisyleap

Snooball

hello!

Go down

hello!

Post by Goosestar on Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:57 am

nice to meet you all! goosestar is one of my old oc's so i decided to call my account that, you can call me goose Smile

idk what else to put here other than i'm very excited for roleplaying! @sir oliver teakettle introduced me to this site, so i'll probably be plotting a lot with them heh
Goosestar
Newborn

Back to top Go down

Re: hello!

Post by Braveheart on Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:08 pm

Welcome to the site, Goose! If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to message me, or any of the admins or moderators. The community here at Blazing Tails are very kind and helpful. Can't wait to start roleplaying with you! Smile

--------------------
Braveheart
Tech Support
Tech Support

Location : sitting on the floor of my basement and consuming unhealthy amounts of yogurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:15 pm

Hey, Goosestar! Welcome to Blazing Tails of Grief and Fortune. Smile

I'm Daisyleap, but you can just call me Daisy. I'm the creator of the site so I can pretty much answer all of your questions. Anybody can help you but us with the red and purple colored nametags have the most experience. I recommend reading every topic in this forum so you are all caught up on the rules, how to create an audition, the plot, and some extra information. If you'd like to delve deeper before you join, read the topics in this forum as well. Once you feel ready, go ahead and click  in this forum, and write out your application! I suggest that you keep this "Creating a Character" topic open, as well as this one so you make sure you aren't making a character with a name someone else has already claimed.

Don't be afraid to private message me if you have any questions or concerns. Have fun!

--------------------

Daisystar ] [ Pinewhisker ] [ Hawktalon ] [ Minkpaw ] [ Stoneteller ]

Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand.
Daisyleap
Administrator
Administrator

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum