aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

We're Sick - Auditions

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty quinn rivera

Post by Quake Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:29 pm

quinn rivera:

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_phgw28VoNt1we2qvuo8_400 We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_phgw28VoNt1we2qvuo1_400

╭─────────────────╮
q u i n n
r i v e r a
╰─────────────────╯

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
appearance: quinn has light, tanned skin with small features and a slim frame. she has rich, very dark brown eyes and hair of a similar colour with light blonde highlights.
accessories/scars: quinn has two matching scars on each of her palms, a diagonal line starting from the base of her pinky finger cutting through to the other side of her palm, at the bottom in line with her thumb.
personality: quinn is relatively unstable. she is ready to kill anyone who annoys her and doesn't feel guilt over it. while she can be somewhat shy as well, as soon as she gets comfortable she's waltzing around like she owns the place. when she's mostly stable, she can be quite fun to be around. confident and mischevious, she enjoys pranking others and doesn't really know her limits.
powers:
positive - object inversion. she can turn organic and inorganic objects inside out. she can't revert them back to original, and it takes a lot more energy to reverse organic objects. it also takes more energy to shift large objects or multiple objects in one condensed area.
element - aerokinesis. she can blow small gusts of wind at others, and create a small breeze or gust of wind. with a lot of effort, she can create a small hurricane that's more of just a strong wind to circle her or somebody else.
negative - pathfinding. she can gain an accurate mental map of an area by touching a wall or surface. when she does this, however, she's temporarily blinded and cannot see anything while the map is 'active' in her mind.
illnesses: psychopathic tendencies, borderline personality disorder
past: [some other time]
other:
- wears a permanent limiter around her upper right arm that means she cannot inverse organic objects or multiple objects at once
- bisexual
We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_pjbtx3ZN6s1we2qvuo1_400 We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_phgvhvQMrt1we2qvuo8_400

quinn rivera:

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Da3dfcc9ae8bac94575c2b3770e5852a
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty haley lucero

Post by Daisy Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:15 pm

I cut off my head and my cheetah tongue
I can't think straight and my mouth is numb
Don't shut your eyes 'til we fade to black
'Cause maybe this time the good stuff could last

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_pjnot5XGv81qf5hjqo7_500

┌───────────────────── ❊ ─────────────────────┐
H A L E Y  L U C E R O
age. thirteen gender. female rank. level 2 patient
└───────────────────── ❊ ─────────────────────┘

∘₊✧────────────────✧₊

appearance. haley is a short tan-skinned girl with green eyes and shoulder length brown hair. her teeth are misshapen, and her lips are always very chapped. her eyebrows are thin and she has high cheekbones.
accessories and scars. haley wears no jewelry and bares no scars, but she usually braids her hair so she can have something to do in the time between waking up and being allowed access to level three.

personality. haley has the more severe case of sociopathy from her sister. she is extremely manipulative and never recognizes the rights of others. she is charming in a more hostile way, loving to dominate over and humiliate her "victim". she rarely thinks of others around her except her twin sister, and has a lack of any remorse, shame, or guilt even if she gets in serious trouble. she often has verbal and physical outbursts whenever things go wrong in any way, and she overall has a lack of any realistic life goals. she has insane plans brewing in her mind that no one could possibly think of themselves, and she isn't the friendliest person out there. she doesn't talk much except the occasional mutter to herself, and tends to avoid big crowds. she's stubborn and doesn't like to accept things as they are. as much of a maniac haley is, she has great, intelligent thoughts and thinks things through very carefully. her philosphocial questions show how curious she is about things happening around her, and if you really dig deep and get to know her, it's smooth sailing for the most part.
powers.
- positive: omniscience. haley, to put it basic terms, has the power to hold all knowledge. however, it is not all given at once, and it takes time to obtain this knowledge. 
- elemental: asterokinesis. haley has the power to manipulate space, use the power of black holes, the sun, as well as cosmic dust and many other things. she is still learning to use this and sometimes her verbal and physical outbursts cause her to irresponsibly use this power.
- negative: precognition. haley has the power to see future events before they happen. she can obtain multiple future endings if she tries to predict a larger scaled event, and it also depends on the situation. the negative side effect is, when seeing the future, their body may begin to self-destruct slowly so it can cause wounds and damage, also depending on how big of a prediction it is.
illnesses. haley has sociopathy and slight signs of depression.

past. haley and her sister, reina were born to two parents and lived a somewhat normal early life. however, at the age of six, they were killed by an incident involving two armed and masked men trying to rob their home. the two children were safe, although scarred. everything went downhill from there. they were put into an orphanage at first, where nothing seemed right because of the many hours of bullying they experienced. the two got several different foster parents, the first ones being ignorant, narrow-minded and self-centered. this caused them both to develop their sociopathic traits. they were soon transferred to other foster homes, who usually kicked them out back to the orphanage because of their sociopathic tendencies, especially because of haley's more violent acts. both of them broke rules and stole without feeling any empathy of guilt about it. at twelve, the foster home they had were very abusive towards them, causing their mental illness symptoms to only grow and worsen. during their time there, reina read online about a meteor site not too far and wanted to check it out because of her interest in knowing absolutely everything there was to know, so she could be on top and prove all the bad foster parents wrong. haley was not too excited about it, but she still went along, and they found the abandoned meteor site. although what they didn't know was that there was a leak of radiation there from the sanctuary. the twins got their powers from here, and once they had an outburst out of no control to their abusive foster parents, they decided to kick them out and send them to the sanctuary out of partial fear, and disgust.
other.
- has a twin named tara lucero (@sky)
- she feels incapable of love and hasn't given a second thought about relationships

∘₊✧────────────────✧₊

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 A1918dab1090f13a25a0550d111918a3
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty gracie willis

Post by Daisy Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:17 pm

Silver dollar, golden flame
Dirty water, poison rain
Perfect murder, take your aim
I don't belong to anyone, but everybody knows my name

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_p8izrkphW41ru5ga4o2_540

G R A C I E  W I L L I S
age. twenty-eight gender. female rank. guard

∘₊✧────────────────✧₊

appearance. gracie willis is a gorgeous middle-aged woman who possesses a sun-kissed complexion, calculating brown eyes, and luxuriant thick, wavy black hair.
accessories and scars. gracie has no scars, and she wears elegant, stylish and expensive looking clothes, in a minimalist style which allows her to perfectly embody the look of a chic, well put together business woman.

personality. gracie is a strong and confident, independent woman. she's also fairly intelligent, one of the highly respected guards because of the help she can offer. she also has hopes to regain that luxurious and expensive lifestyle that her family once lived, the lifestyle that she loved so much and had grown accustomed to. gracie is also very manipulative, while also being dishonest in order to accomplish the goal ahead of her. she has a ruthlessness to her when it comes to business, and she's often the one carrying the patients down to the cage when they break the rules.

past. gracie grew up in a small town, her mother a maid who worked at a luxurious hotel. throughout her high school years, gracie worked a lot of odd jobs. during her youth, some would have described her as a classic mean girl. her father had connections with nearly everyone in the town, and he was quite the criminal himself. she was accustomed to an easy school life because of her father bribing the principal, and she grew to become very popular amongst the students. even through college everyone knew her and her family's notorious name. when she turned twenty-one her father was arrested for fraud, and she and her mother moved into a cozy apartment near the white house. the repopulation project was growing, and it soon hit the newspapers. gracie had become more mature, and wanted to escape the clutches of her criminal parents. she managed to get a job as a guard, and she holds her ground every day. she actually moved into the sanctuary, along with many other workers. she's made friends along the way and she finds her job very fitting.
other.
- her mother calls her grace
- heterosexual, but she's not searching for anyone at the moment

∘₊✧────────────────✧₊

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Original
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty rayleigh colfer

Post by Quake Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:29 am

rayleigh colfer:

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nxh7iesz9L1qf0bzr_500 We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nx850qAxqn1qf0bzr_250

follow me into the endless night
i can bring your fears to life
show me yours and i'll show you mine
meet me in the woods tonight

╭─────────────────╮
r a y l e i g h
" r a y "
c o l f e r
╰─────────────────╯

appearance: ray has fair skin that's slightly tanned. she has thin, long black hair that has a smooth texture and eyes the same dark shade. she's short and slim, with wide eyes and thin lips.
accessories/scars: ray has a small scar underneath the tibia bone on her ankle from where she caught her foot. she wears silver hanging earrings that she had on her when she woke up.
personality: ray is very absent-minded. she's often quite distant from the world, especially in social situations, and gets lost in her thoughts. when she's paying attention, she can be quite sweet and kind. she spends a lot of time asleep in her dreamscape, preferring it to the real world. ray is usually always cheerful and it's hard to make her upset - she's either not listening or just laughs it off. she doesn't understand boundaries much and is naturally curious.
powers:
positive - phobikinesis. she can control and manipulate fears. she can temporarily give others specific fears, as well as temporarily take away fears or minimize or exaggerate current ones. she usually uses this to see fears or sometimes to show others their fears as well as see them herself. it's easier to see someone's greatest fear than slight ones.
element - umbrakinesis. she can control and manipulate shadows and darkness, as well as cloak herself or others in shadows. she's also stronger overall at night.
negative - dreamscape. she has her own personal realm that she has absolute power over, however she can't bring it into the real world or anything inside it to the real world. she can temporarily hide objects or even people in it, however, it causes her physical pain if they're organic or it's a large object. it's also connected to her sleep so whenever she's asleep, she appears there. it also sends her to sleep whenever she's trying to go.
illness: amnesia
past: ray was born to a loving mother and father who had had two children before her. she had a twin brother, and eventually another younger sister. she grew up well, however, when she was fourteen, everything changed. she was running away from somebody when she got lost in the middle of a forest. instead of trying to get help, she decided to explore. after a few hours, she found a shadowed clearing and went in. the area was radiated, and she passed out. she immediately woke up in her own domain and thinking it was just a dream she created the area to look like the forest she had previously been in and made it permanently night. after a few days, she woke up again with no memory of who she was, or what had happened. ray knew her name from her belongings and easily made it out of the forest when she tried. for some reason she wasn't hungry or thirsty. when she made it into civilization again, she found out about her phobikinesis when she bumped into someone and almost fell into their mind, feeling their fears. unknown to her, her victim was a worker in the sanctuary, where she was then taken. she became distant and spent nearly all her time in her dreamscape, away from the world, developing it. 
other:
- she hasn't unlocked the full potential of her phobikinesis yet
- still gets lots of flashes of amnesia
- often messes around with weird clothes and experiments in her dreamscape
We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nx15x0yk0u1qf0bzr_250 We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nx17k2UIIX1qf0bzr_250

ray colfer:

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 200
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty mylarna bennett

Post by Quake Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:30 am

mylarna bennett:

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_nqg8g5bl5y1ts5kieo2_250 We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_nqg8g5bl5y1ts5kieo4_250

sittin' all alone, mouth full of gum, in the driveway
my friends aren't far, in the back of my car, lay their bodies
where's my mind?
where's my mind?

╭─────────────────╮
m y l a r n a
b e n n e t t
╰─────────────────╯

appearance: mylarna has slightly darker skin, bordering tanned, and muscular shape. she has a rounded face and small features, with thin black eyebrows. her dark hair is very long, tied into thin cornrows, and she has dark brown eyes which hold a sense of anger.
accessories/scars: mylarna has a few deep scars across her wrist which she rarely covers up. she has a tattoo of a dagger on her back, right shoulder blade, and a tattoo of a rose on the opposite shoulder blade. she doesn't own any accessories.
personality: mylarna is very impulsive. she does things without thinking, then the guilt and remorse sink in afterwards. she can be very aggressive, jumping to conclusions easily. however after she has done something she thinks is wrong, she's very reserved and almost curls in on herself, preferring to hide. she's usually not very social, instead preferring to just observe. she does like testing things, though.
powers:
positive - chromakinesis. she can manipulate and shape colours. she can make things black and white, more vibrant, change colours completely or even camouflage items or other people.
element - asterokinesis. she can create and manipulate space, including the sun, black holes, cosmic dust and much more - just at a much, much smaller level than it really would be.
negative - entrapment field projection. she can create an orb or cube that traps anyone inside it, however, she can also get trapped and when she does it, she can feel exhausted and it's harder for her to move while it's active.
illnesses: psychopathy, anxiety, depressive episode
past: mylarna had an average life. she was popular in school, always a bit of a rebel, and had a group of around five friends. she developed some anxiety as she was in high school due to the high amounts of stress, but she usually had medication to minimize it. however, when she was sixteen, she was camping with her friends and boyfriend. however, there was a forest fire in the middle of the trip. mylarna was searching for wood for the campfire when it began. she inhaled some of the - radiated - smoke and when she came back to the campsite, the group quickly went back into the car and drove away from the fire, back home. when they got to mylarna's house, someone asked her a question and for some reason, she just snapped. she attacked them all, and around half an hour later the police found her sitting on top of the car. she was arrested and after a while brought to prison. while there, however, she discovered her powers. the sanctuary was called and she was transferred there instead.
other:
- has mood swings between anxiety and psychopathy
- bisexual
- made friends with the other criminals on level 4
We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_npgdjdSmm51u7wdiqo8_250 We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_n34ciysfKB1qeqgdvo3_250

mylarna bennett:

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 JK5Bstl

Last edited by Quake on Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty shirase nakamoto

Post by Sky Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:28 pm

Shirase Nakamoto
           We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Befunk23

rank. level 2                    age. twenty-two                 gender. female 
accessories/scars. shirase has a scar on her right cheekbone area. she wears a pair of pale blue round glasses that she needs for reading, or seeing anything close up. 

appearance.  shirase is a short, lean muscled and pale skinned female. she has dark brown, smooth hair that goes just above her shoulders.  she often pulls her hair up in a half-up bun and has wispy bangs. her eyes are a dark brown color, and she often wears more mature, classy, work-wear since she studies a lot in the library to keep her memory sharp. 

personality. shirase is usually calm and collected. she's very laid-back, but also quite sassy when people get on her nerves, or if they seem to not be as logical as her. despite her ability to talk to people through telepathy, she often chooses not to use it anyways and is just naturally quiet most of the time. she tends to favor observing over random outbursts of her opinions. she's pretty mature but will stick up for her friends if need be. shirase likes to sometimes show her playful side and mess with people using her telepathy. adding onto this side of her, she usually in secret loves getting attention and having friends around her despite her attitude of being done with people. 

powers. 
> positive - telepathy, the power to communicate through the mind and hear people's minds as well. she's strong with this power since it is her to communicate because of her being mute. 
> elemental - cryokinesis, the power to create and manipulate ice, snow, and the cold.
> negative - time manipulation, the power to cause time to speed up or slow down. it's harder to do this on more than one person. it is easier on objects when smaller, but harder on more than one object or larger ones. 

illnesses. depression, anxiety 
history. will add later 

extra notes.  
- mute
- emo gang 
- also library nerd
gifs:

Slow down
You're racing ahead
Drown out
The words that they said
Won't you
Come up for air
When you surface I'll be right here

made by AMB Tanz of Gangnam Style

Last edited by Sky on Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty lani reed

Post by Quake Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:47 pm

lani reed:

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 RmyD We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_mvp9a4zjwK1rrdwmio1_250

and we'll never be royals (royals)
it don't run in our blood
that kind of luxe just ain't for us
we crave a different kind of buzz

╭─────────────────╮
l a n i
r e e d
╰─────────────────╯

appearance: lani is lightly tanned, with light brown hair dyed a light, dirty blonde. she has wide eyes and thin lips. her eyes are a sharp, sky blue.
accessories/scars: lani has a lot of jewellery, a lot of it quite fancy, but she doesn't wear it all at once. she enjoys wearing it for herself, not to impress others. she only has a short scar on the back of her neck where she fell into a table.
personality: lani is a huge nerd. she loves sci-fi shows and books and loves comics. she's very curious and enjoys dressing up. she doesn't like to be associated with the rich and famous even if she enjoys looking nice and having luxury things. she's sassy and confident and enjoys playing video game, movie or tv show soundtracks on the guitar.
powers:
positive - shapeshifting. she can shift her appearance, including body structure, gender, eye colour and hair colour. however, she can't shift into different species and it's only temporary.
element - aerokinesis. she can manipulate and create air, especially oxygen.
negative - super speed. she can run at much faster speeds than normal humans, but it makes her incredibly hungry afterwards and usually too exhausted to do it for long.
illness: adhd
past: [some other time]
other:
- she has two hearts, a side effect of the radiation.
- adores doctor who
- big lesbian energy
We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n0nke2SfoZ1rre457 We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_ms5b4bBrIN1stmbz6o4_250

lani reed:

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Giphy
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty rose martinez

Post by Quake Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:53 am

rose martinez:

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Giphy We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Giphy

but i have walked alone, with the stars in the moonlit night,
i have walked alone, no one by my side
now i walk with you, with my head held high
in the darkest sky, i feel so alive

╭─────────────────╮
r o s e
m a r t i n e z
╰─────────────────╯

appearance: rose has long, light ginger hair that shines blonde in the light. she has a rounded face, with full lips and dark, warm brown eyes. 
accessories/scars: rose has a birthmark on the back of her neck in the rough shape of a flower. she doesn't have any scars. she has a golden necklace with a small orb at the base of it, which glows like the sun and warms up against her chest.
personality: rose is quite shy. she's introverted and prefers solitude. she loves music, especially playing instruments, and is a natural at sheet music and anything similar. she's modest and doesn't like people pitying her. an optimistic realist, she can easily get lost in thought, especially when playing music.
powers:
positive - telekinesis. she can move objects without touching them, as long as she can see them. while she doesn't have to move her hands to do it, she often does as a reflex.
element - pyrokinesis. she nicknamed her fire, 'firelight', because it's a fire that doesn't burn. she has to focus to make it burn through things. usually she just plays with it.
negative - vitrikinesis. she can manipulate and sometimes create mirrors. she can sometimes trap people in these mirrors, or jump into them for short periods of time. however, she can quickly become dizzy and her vision can go dull, sometimes colourless. she also sees everything mirrored.
illnesses: xeroderma pigmentosum, depression symptoms, anxiety symptoms
past: no
other: 
- hasn’t ever been out in the sun for long
- whole life is music
- introverted
- good concentration
- good multitasking
- best instruments are piano and guitar
We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_oz0gc50xW81s0x7s1o7_r1_400 We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ok3smuY7Zm1qlt39u_250

rose martinez:

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_static_7yl49ty7vmo08w0k4ogs8cso0

Last edited by Quake on Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:04 pm; edited 6 times in total
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty adrian petsch

Post by Daisy Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:13 am

Every thought is fighting
They're not falling into place
I'm held down by drawing pins
They pierce the skin

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f2d4b436253695f39556d707363413d3d2d3533333233393534382e313531316339316635633361303736613339373137313037363137302e676966

A D R I A N  P E T S C H
age. seventeen gender. male rank. level four criminal

∘₊✧────────────────✧₊

appearance. adrian is a pale-skinned guy standing at about 6 feet tall with hazel eyes and the characteristic blond hair of the petsch family, cut short. he is rather lanky, and with a well-defined jawline, another trait shared by most of his family.
accessories and scars. adrian has a golden chain necklace given to him by his father, but he rarely wears it. he also has a silver bracelet to hide a scar on his arm. the only major visible scar is a deep scratch on his chin.

personality. adrian is almost impossible to read because he is very good at disguising his true emotions. easily inclined to outbursts of violence and fits of rage, adrian finds it very easy to manipulate and lie for his own benefit. he is primarily a pessimist, expecting every sort of relationship to be based on personal gains and transactions to the point of using his own body as a commodity. moreover, adrian is self-loathing about his condition, eager to experiment with multiple alternatives to a miserable life, giving one to think which of his many faces is the true one, if a true personality even exists. he shows little to no remorse for his actions and has the tendency to mask his crimes by playing the victim.
powers.
- positive: projected thermography. he can imprint marks onto surfaces without the need of tools; to put it simply, he can write and draw with his mind. his brain works almost as a holographic system, so whatever image he thinks of, he can project it in front of him. he can also modify written texts with just a wave of his hand. however, he has to be fairly close to the surface to project images and write, and his precision needs working on.
- elemental: geokinesis. he can create, shape, and manipulate solid earthen objects such as minerals, soil, plants, and so on. he cannot create large amounts of earth, but he has practiced a lot with his ability to manipulate, shape, and even destroy earthen objects.
- negative: terraportation. he can teleport via the earth by merging into it or creating vast tunnels to travel through very quickly. however, it causes him a lot of pain and often makes it hurt to breathe since he's so far underground. and, if he moves too quickly, it might generate earthquakes.
illnesses. adrian has slight sociopathic tendencies and not much of an illness needed to be documented, but he has severe arachnophobia, which is why he tries to keep everyone in line so they don't have to go down to the cage, where the custodians don't dare touch.

past. adrian was never a good boy in others eyes, as he was always doing shady things. but, in truth, he was always a good boy, just not how you'd expect. he was involved with many a gang and shady dealings because of his mother. she was a high ticket person in their city, who unfortunately married a man, his father, who was deeply involved with the cities underground. when his father was killed he had his work cut out to protect his mom and younger sister, jenna. he dropped out of school and was forced to finish projects that his father left before his death. from there he emerged himself in all the dealings, keeping them at bay. his mother was extremely hard on him, which caused him to develop his sociopathic tendencies. out of impulse he got a few tattoos, but when he arrived at the sanctuary they were burned off. the work was rough and scary, and he did the job for about three years. his mother went crazy at one point, and wanted revenge on her husband's killers. she and adrian went to meet them in the woods, carrying weapons. once the fake dealing began, his mother was being difficult, and the three men started ganging up on her. one of them punched her with no regards of adrian, and he was so confused and shocked that he closed his eyes and accidentally pulled the trigger. all three men were killed instantly when the bullet went through their head. he was so scared that he ran back home, his shoes falling off as he sprinted. he stepped into a puddle of mud along the way, which was poisoned with radiation from the sanctuary. the president found him and took him in at age fifteen. he became more aggressive and dishonest because of the environment around him, but he managed to make friends.
other.
- demisexual
- tries to keep mylarna in line but it can interfere with his own sociopathic tendencies

∘₊✧────────────────✧₊

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Ae6b5648220bd208a18ed8415fe755ae

Last edited by Daisyleap on Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty cynthia frank

Post by Sky Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:10 am

Cynthia Frank
           We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Befunk24

rank. therapist                  age. twenty-five                gender. female 

accessories/scars. cynthia wears two dangling expensive diamond earrings, although she'll often switch it up. sometimes she'll wear necklaces, although it depends on her outfit choice. she has no scars. 

appearance. cynthia has long, slightly wavy hair that reaches her top chest. she has icy blue eyes and fair skin. she's long-legged, tall, and quite skinny although not unhealthily. her eyebrows are a dark brown thicker color. she often wears makeup, usually red lipstick and dark eye makeup. 

personality. cynthia may be described as someone who is strict and makes too many rules, but she does this with good intentions. she's often looked upon like a mother-figure to the patients because of how she cares for them. however, she does not permit rule-breaking and can be stubborn if things don't go her way and someone is sassy towards her. 

history. will add later 

extra notes.  
- very serious about her job !! 

gifs:

You've been kiss by the Sun
Like a … to the sky
Embrace your shadow
Coz I feel your hand in mine

Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty pang ji-yoon

Post by Sky Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:38 am

Pang Ji-Yoon
           We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Befunk25

rank. level 4                    age. nineteen                   gender. female 
accessories/scars. graciously allowed by a few workers from some bribing with money, jiyoon is allowed to keep her many glamorous accessories. she wears dangly earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings almost all of the time. jiyoon might even add in other accessories that fit with her outfits. she has a few scars on her left wrist. often her accessories may be used for fighting or are deadly. 

appearance. jiyoon is quite skinny, which might be unhealthy since she eats so little, but she only says it's normal to keep her "beautiful complexion". she has ebony black, long silky hair that is straight. her eyes are distinctively a bit apart, and a soft brown, although she may wear eye contacts to spice up her look. she usually wears makeup almost all of the time. she has quite pale skin, which is genetic and is average height. 

personality. jiyoon, because of her narcissism, is very self-centered. she has strong feelings of self-importance, which means she's loaded with confidence. she is often in need of attention, and to be admired, and will do whatever it takes to have that. she has a lack of empathy at times when it comes to competitions and getting attention. jiyoon may be generous and kind to others, but will always put herself first and have a view of entitlement for herself. (rarely uses her negative power on others for this reason.) she can be arrogant, will judge you right away, and definitely envies people easily too. besides these traits from her illness, jiyoon also loves creating drama whenever possible and is very sassy. (; 

powers. 
- positive: spider physiology, the power to have the abilities a spider possesses 
- elemental: umbrakinesis, the power to create and manipulate darkness. she uses shadows to help her out, and blend into them
- negative: healing, the power to heal wounds by touching them, however she can receive a lighter version of the wound she healed onto herself. 
illnesses. NPD 

history. jiyoon was born into a small family. her parents were busy and very strict. they worked often and would scold their children twenty-four seven to be the best possible in things. jiyoon tried her hardest and best but was never approved. on the other hand, her older sister got all the attention. jiyoon grew even more envy for her sibling when she got her father's money after he fell terribly ill. jiyoon was left with nothing from her parents, and left the house in hopes to get in a good school. instead, she wasn't able to, and her sister was accepted into a top business fashion university. even more, envy built up inside of her, as those were jiyoon's exact dreams. in fact, her sister had never wanted to study that until jiyoon began telling her about the dreams she wanted for the future. because of her neglected childhood, jiyoon grew into having NPD, and it got even worse when she'd break laws to get what she wanted. at this point, she was so far in with envy and anger, she lacked a lot of empathy, and ended up killing her sister with poison. jiyoon took her sister's spot and disguised herself as her sibling to get in the university. somehow, she was able to keep this up for four years from sixteen to nineteen.  she wore excessive makeup to appear older and more mature and would remove people in her way if they suspected anything. after breaking multiple laws including murder, theft, and other levels of cheating in her successful fashion bussiness, she was finally found out and arrested. they found out all her personal information, discovering what happened, and her true identity and age. jiyoon was put into prison, but luckily for her, a radiated spider bit her, giving her powers. she was soon taken to the sanctuary after escaping the prison and killing a few people in her breakout. despite her ending up in jail for mentally ill people, she felt a slight bit of satisfaction since people praised her being able to make a successful business at such a young age.  

extra notes.  
- goes by jiyoon! 
- loves spiders obviously and has a pet black widow that she saved from the sanctuary's experiments
- loves anything to do with fashion 
- will give you a makeover if needed 
- also very competitive in pretty much anything challenged to her 
gifs:

I make money moves
Say I don't gotta dance
I make money move
If I see you and I don't speak
That means I don't fiddlesticks with you
I'm a boss, you a worker bitch
I make bloody moves

Last edited by Sky on Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty maia kingston

Post by Daisy Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:04 pm

I see how your attention builds
It's like looking in a mirror
Your touch like a happy pill
But still all we do is fear

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Blonde-cara-cara-delevingne-chic-Favim.com-1222581

M A I A  K I N G S T O N
age. sixteen gender. female rank. level two patient

∘₊✧────────────────✧₊

appearance. maia is a pale-skinned girl with long, wavy blonde hair. she has one dark brown eye, and the other is dark green, but they both turn golden when she's having a vision.
accessories and scars. maia has a small scar on her cheek. she wears a tight green bracelet that helps her chrono vision usage hurt less, and is forced to wear protective gloves that lessen the effects of her umbrakinesis.

personality. maia is very independent and often trails off from the rest of the sad kids club. she feels insecure and left out whenever anything happens without her, a trait that she hates about herself but can't help. maia is very shy and doesn't trust anyone outside of her group of friends. she is often very clumsy and forgetful, and acts distant from the others and sometimes might wander off on her own. her emotions are extremely unstable, and she is less confident than most, which leads her to rarely ever talk to her crushes. she's only been in a single relationship and it ended on a bad note, which is why she is very hesitant about her feelings towards other people now.
powers.
- positive: psychometry. maia can gain information about a person by touching an object associated with them. along with this, she can see the history of any object she touches, including the maker, user, how many times it's been dropped, and so on. however, when she watches the history of the object, whenever they are touched she can feel it as well. whenever she gains the information about a person she can get nosebleeds.
- element: umbrakinesis. maia can create, shape, and manipulate darkness. she can shoot it out of her hands but if she doesn't have a constant source it wears out quickly. whatever her darkness touches, light cannot reach until she pulls back. she can create temporary constructs and weapons out of her darkness and can teleport short distances between shadows.
- negative: chrono vision. maia can see the past, present, and future through her mind, almost as if she's watching a movie. she is unable to move within the time period and can only see it; so, if she sees the death of a loved one, she unfortunately cannot prevent it then and there. she cannot see the past or future beyond her birth and death, and it often causes a sensory overload when she gets a vision.
illnesses. maia has obsessive love disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder.

past. not now >;3
other.
- bisexual
- she developed a strong bond with eleanor downs, another patient who also has obsessive love disorder
- she's crushed on a lot of people, but no one from the sanctuary so far

∘₊✧────────────────✧₊

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Ee4edeac466dcb7f30cf8766f97b29a4

Last edited by Daisyleap on Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty danny orlexson

Post by Daisy Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:40 pm

We got the whole night, 
won't you spend it with me?
Live it with me?

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4b41366230586b7a664569557a513d3d2d3533333735393237312e313531323163346635336630656532353532373933323332363332302e676966

D A N N Y  O R L E X S O N
age. nineteen gender. male rank. level two patient

∘₊✧────────────────✧₊

appearance. danny is a fair-skinned guy with hazel eyes and long dirty blonde hair. his eyebrows are thick and dark, and his lips a pale pink. he has a heavy british accent.
accessories and scars. danny likes to stick to darker clothes as his wardrobe, and he has a few jagged scars across his body in various places from stupid things he did as a child.

personality. danny is smart, kind, and independent, being able to develop quick bonds with anyone he meets. the problem with that is that he's a bit antisocial and introverted, so he sticks with the few friends he has now. with them, however, he's crazy and upbeat and always manages to cheer them up. he's a great listener and is a good person to tell your secrets; he keeps them safe to the grave and will even give advice.
powers.
- positive: telekinesis. danny can manipulate objects and matter with his mind, and, although it causes him great pain, can even hurt other people. he can keep an object from moving, move the object towards him, and can alter an object's directional course such as controlling what number a dice lands on. however, he can only move objects with his mind that he could physically move, so it would be much harder to move an entire truck than simply a can of spinach.
- element: cyrokinesis. danny can create, shape, and manipulate ice. he can change the state of water from solid to liquid with ease, and can construct them into anything for his own personal use. unlike most people, he can create ice without the need of a source, but only in areas with high moisture in the air.
- negative: cold manipulation. danny can reduce the kinetic energy of atoms and make things colder, ranging from the subjective feeling of cool to absolute zero. however, it causes him great pain to use this, often bleeding from the eyes. just the sight of himself bleeding from his eyes scares him, which is why he rarely uses this power. this power is also easily negated by heat.
illnesses. danny has schizophrenia and type one diabetes.

past. no thanks
other.
- quirky bi
- friends with margot levine and ray colfer
- maybe joins the artsy gang in the future

∘₊✧────────────────✧₊

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 T6r54355r67y87iuytr456788
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty riley calzolari

Post by Daisy Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:54 pm

Scrape my knees on the pavement
Here with open arms
So when you're ready you know where to find me

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 65ba8ef970712869409131685c2efd71

R I L E Y  C A L Z O L A R I
age. fifteen gender. female rank. level two patient

∘₊✧────────────────✧₊

appearance. riley is a pale-skinned girl with long, curly red hair. she has hazel eyes with tints of green, and she doesn't like makeup so her skin is very dry and flaky. her lips are thin and pale, and her eyebrows are nearly nonexistent.
accessories and scars. riley has a deep cut on her cheek. she wears no jewelry.

personality. riley's mentality is initially of that of a child's; she is driven by impulse, desperation and absolute devotion. she has never stood tall by herself. she has always worked willingly for others due to the need to please others. she first comes off as timid, and somewhat sycophant. but, she is ambitious and cunning. among the more darker parts of riley's personality is she has a tendency for violence. she is more than willing to kill if necessary. she speaks with a constant smile, often talking fast and shaky, with variant levels of flattery to whom she speaks to. despite all this, she has a softer side and a degree of humanity when it comes to people she cares about.
powers.
- positive: extrasensory perception. riley can gain information through the mind rather than through the physical senses. via this power, she also has remote viewing, which is a void of her mind where she can seek out targets and communicate with them. it is powerful enough to find targets over vast distances, even as far as other dimensions. when she uses this power she almost always has a nosebleed after she returns from her void.
- element: atmokinesis. riley can sense, create, shape, and manipulate weather, like the meteorological patterns, creating rain, wind, and snow, and changing the temperature. this power is very emotion based, so unless she for some reason needs to create a hurricane, it will usually only sprout when she becomes unstable, which is quite often. she has limited control over the weather she creates, which means it will usually take its own course after a few minutes. she still needs to practice her precision and how large she can create storms.
- negativecyberkinesis. riley can create, shape, and manipulate technology. she has a special form of morphing that allows her physical interaction with machines, as well as physic abilities that give her mental interface with computer data. unfortunately she can only manipulate a piece of technology that is working and from the current century; anything broken or older is extremely hard to control and gives her massive headaches.
illnesses. riley has bipolar disorder.

past. nah
other.
- heterosexual
- official member of the demon kids

∘₊✧────────────────✧₊

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_niqhceUnll1u7jj0yo1_500

Last edited by Daisyleap on Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty lilian maxwell

Post by Sky Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:08 pm

Lilian Maxwell
           We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Befunk26

rank. level 2                    age. fifteen                    gender. female 
accessories/scars. lilian doesn't wear any accessories, besides her sunflower necklace. she has no scars. 

appearance. lilian is a slim, pale skinned girl with long limbs, and often is found in turtlenecks or vintage artsy clothing. she has bright ginger slightly wavy hair, that is smooth and silky, almost reaching to her waist. her eyes are a vibrant sea-green color. her face is also covered with red, faint freckles. 

personality. lilian is a gentle, and soft-hearted person, and would never think of breaking rules or hurting people for fun, unlike many other patients. however, if people are ignorant, especially towards plants and the earth, lilian will take a stand against them. although this is true, she is usually the shy one in the room and tends to hover towards artsy things, and anything to do with plants. she loves painting most of all and will carry a sketchbook with her in case she gets inspired by something or someone along her day. she may be seen as a people-pleaser as described by her sister and is kind-hearted truly, but might be a bit lazy sometimes because of her pessimist outlook on things. lilian is definitely introverted, so her energy is sapped from her during spending time with people. this doesn't mean she hates people but likes spending time alone to regain energy and keeps to herself a lot. 
powers. 
- positive: camouflage, power to appear the same as their surroundings, becoming almost invisible to the naked eye    
- elemental: geokinesis, the power to control the earth; lilian prefers using plants 
- negative: self-molecular manipulation, the power to manipulate self's into different things; for example, manipulating a hand into a knife, or an arm into metal. this has a time limit and is painful to use when manipulating. 
illnesses. Anxiety, and DID kind of?: two sisters merged into one body because of the radiation's power. they aren't mashed together or anything, but share the same body. one can be present, but when so, the other is in a sleep-like state. certain triggers can bring either sister out. when they switch, their appearance changes to themselves. (sister is sonia) 

history. lilian was always a quiet kid in school. although she was shy, she still had a couple of friends to hang out with. often, it was her sister she would spend a lot of time with. partially because she wanted to avoid being teased for being quiet since her sister was much more confident and extroverted. one day, lilian and her sister, sonia, were out walking during a storm on their way home from school. lilian and sonia stupidly stood by an electric post. the electricity running through had caught some radiation (idk bear with me) and electrocuted them both at the same time. sonia's body was hit the worst, and she was presumed to be dead. however, the radiation's power joined them together inside the same body of lilian's. lilian was taken to the hospital, and at one point she panicked, and sonia took over. they diagnosed her with DID as she began speaking about how she had no memories of lilian and was a different person. they assumed lilian had made a separate personality person to replace her "dead" sister after traumatic separation from her. their minds were easily changed once one day sonia was able to switch to herself in attempt to convince them, confused about what was going on and wwanting help. someone who retired from the sanctuary that was working there, contacted them and they were taken away. 

extra notes.  
- shy
- loves anything to do with art
- will attack you if you hurt her plants
- nicer sister 
- pessimist 
- introvert
- very into caring for the earth 

Close my eyes so I can see, All these lights are blinding me
Don't know where my mind will take me now
But we'll see, But we'll see
All this longing to be free, What if I could let it be
Don't know when I'll ever find out how
But we'll see, But we'll see

gifs:

Last edited by Sky on Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:59 am; edited 4 times in total
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty sonia maxwell

Post by Sky Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:36 am

Sonia Maxwell
           We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Befunk27

rank. level 2                    age. sixteen                      gender. female 
accessories/scars. sonia sometimes wears gemstone/crystal earrings. she will usually use her negative power to give herself sort of silver markings on her face from crystals for fun. she has multiple scars on her left entire arm from the electricity that shocked her past body. 

appearance. sonia is a tall, elegant, lean and pale skinned girl. she has wavey light blonde hair, almost a platinum color since she dyed it; although you can begin to see her darker blonde roots. she has bright, crystal blue eyes and freckles although they're much harder to see than her sister's.  

personality. sonia, unlike her sister, is much more outgoing. she'll strike up a conversation with anyone in the room. she has a whole bundle of energy and confidence built up inside of her, so it's no problem if a few people reject her along the way. unlike lilian, sonia is also someone who enjoys humor very much and can get pretty playful and joke around with people. she's friendly, and generous, and may be looked at as your typical popular girl in school. although she isn't as intelligent as lilian, who tends to observe rather than socialize, she's still willing to learn new things. sonia is an extrovert obviously and gains her energy from talking with people so it'll take up a lot of her day. she's an optimist, although not the biggest one so she might look on the realistic side of things if it's needed. 
powers. 
- positive: camouflage, power to appear the same as their surroundings, becoming almost invisible to the naked eye 
- elemental: geokinesis, the power to control the earth; sonia prefers stones/gemstones
- negative: self-molecular manipulation, the power to manipulate self's into different things; for example, manipulating a hand into a knife, or an arm into metal. this has a time limit and is painful to use when manipulating. 
illnesses. OCD, and DID (kind of lol): two sisters merged into one body because of the radiation's power. they aren't mashed together or anything, but share the same body. one can be present, but when so, the other is in a sleep-like state. certain triggers can bring either sister out. when they switch, their appearance changes to themselves. (sister is lilian) 

history. sonia always tried her best to be perfect in her own eyes. she was never pressured by anyone, but lilian always looked up to her, so she found it only reasonable to be the responsible one. since she was more extroverted and confident, she had a better time at school with more friends and an easier time socializing. lilian, on the other hand, was more shy and made fun of, so she'd often spend time with her sister in case of bullies. one day, sonia and her sister, lilian, were out walking during a storm on their way home from school. lilian and sonia stupidly stood by an electric post. the electricity running through had caught some radiation (idk bear with me) and electrocuted them both at the same time. sonia's body was hit the worst, and she was presumed to be dead. however, the radiation's power joined them together inside the same body of lilian's. lilian was taken to the hospital, and at one point she panicked, and sonia took over. they diagnosed her with DID as she began speaking about how she had no memories of lilian and was a different person. they assumed lilian had made a separate personality person to replace her "dead" sister after traumatic separation from her. the doctors' minds were easily changed once, one day, sonia was able to switch to herself in attempt to convince them, confused about what was going on and wanting help. someone who retired from the sanctuary that was working there contacted the president of the sanctuary informing him on this strange occurence, and they were taken away. 

extra notes.  
- loves to sing 
- can play piano
- will end you if you get on her nerves
- enjoys humor 
- more outgoing and confident 
- optimist 
- extrovert 

So you say you wanna get away, We don't need a plane
I could be your escape, Take you to a place
Where there's no time, no space, I could be your private island
On a different planet, Anything could happen
Listen to the waves, Let them wash away your pain

gifs:
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty aurora collins

Post by Quake Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:19 am

aurora collins:

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_plhcjc8k071w7qb3y_540 We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Giphy

it’s like i got brand new eyes
and i can finally see
what has always been
right there in front of me

╭─────────────────╮
a u r o r a
c o l l i n s

╰─────────────────╯
appearance: aurora is tanned, with long brown hair. she has curved lips and sharp, shaped eyes that have a very dark brown shade which looks almost black. 
accessories/scars: aurora has a series of burn scars running up her right upper arm. she always wears a bluetooth piece in her ear, hardly ever taking it out. she wears a plain chain necklace.
personality: aurora is very eccentric. she's a genius, especially in anything to do with maths or engineering or physics, and is always moving. very active, she moves faster than everyone else and is always 5 steps ahead. she's talkative and likes to think of herself as funny, whether she really is or not. she's pretty optimistic and when she really gets into a project she enjoys, she's very focused. she can be apathetic at times and doesn't understand boundaries sometimes. aurora has a hopeful view of the world, always wanting the best.
powers:
positive - machine understanding. she can understand everything about how a machine works by simply touching it. she can do it without a touch if she concentrates, but it's hard for her to focus. with the machine understanding, she can also find out immediately what to destroy or add to make it serve its purpose for her.
element - electrokinesis. she can create and manipulate electricity. it usually appears in the form of spreading over objects she touches, in contrast to firing it out of her hands. when she gets emotional, she often accidentally electrocutes things.
negative - energy channelling. she can become a power source, letting energy travel through her or come from her without killing her. however, she usually gets severe burns from this somewhere on her body (usually where the power is directed to).
illness: adhd
other:
- built an ai she called 'pulse' who she talks to, connected to her bluetooth earpiece and a lot more of her other items. 
- a literal genius with engineering
- enjoys hanging out with other mechanics or engineers
- demisexual
- extrovert
We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_n40dkfCl8V1txeyiao1_250 We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_n59s3tOX011txeyiao5_250

aurora collins:

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_o0nv6jwfVJ1v4b80io1_250

Last edited by Quake on Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty nia sullivan

Post by Sky Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:58 am

Nia Sullivan
           We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Befunk28

rank. level 4                    age. twenty-three                 gender. female 
accessories/scars. nia wears simple silver earrings, but nothing else. she has no scars surprisingly, despite her past of murdering. 

appearance. nia is what you'd describe as a model's appearance. she has long legs and is quite tall with a lean body. she has fair skin and almost perfect dark eyebrows. her hair is a dark brown, and wavy or straight depending on how she styles it; although it is naturally wavy. her eyes stand out the most, which are a bright sky blue color. 

personality. nia herself doesn't have much personality since being a psychopath makes her feel totally empty inside. she was born without empathy, so naturally doesn't really give a crap about anyone else but herself, and her goals. however, nia enjoys putting masks on herself and is often charming and a big flirt to literally anyone. she finds pleasure in causing harm to people, instead of just interest like other psychopaths, so she likes causing pain to others often for fun. 

powers. 
- positive: morphing, the power to exactly copy the appearance of another human 
- elemental: pyrokinesis, the power to create and manipulate fire 
- negative: psychic persuasion, the power to cause people to go into a trance with her words and possibly follow her commands. the negative side effect is that she gets headaches after this process. 
illnesses. psychopath, pyromania 

history. nia as a child was always a psychopath and displayed many signs of it. unfortunately, her parents did not really pay attention to that. she often injured animals when younger, and once she grew older, she would harm other kids in her classes. it got especially bad in high school, where she would often lure guys over and try to cause them pain, either emotionally or physically. nia was admitted to a psychologist after complaints from the school to her ignorant parents. they ran out of money and took her out after a few sessions, although the person she attended sessions with was sure she was a psychopath. nia was able to run off and live on her own before they took her to some sort of asylum. then, things got worse, and she killed her first victim, which lead onto a spree of doing so because of how fun it was for her. at one point, nia was arrested by the cops and put into the santuary for mentall illness. stupidly, one of the doctors checking her over in a room left her unattended, which lead nia to escape the room and stumble upon the area where radiation testing was going on. nia accidentally caught some of the radiation, which led to her being discovered of having powers by being observed. not much changed though since she stayed in the jail upstairs. 

extra notes.  
- a big flirt
- finds pleasure in seeing people suffer, especially men (cough, reason she's in jail) 
- empty inside 

x

gifs:

Last edited by Sky on Fri May 17, 2019 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty laura swindells

Post by Daisy Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:22 pm

Watching the garden grow, straight into the sky
Got a candle by my window, it keeps me warm at night
Spending time together,
watch out, don't let it?
Nothing is forever that's right,
but don't let it get you down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Giphy

L A U R A  S W I N D E L L S
age. sixteen gender. female rank. level two patient

∘₊✧────────────────✧₊

appearance. laura is of medium height with a petite physique. she has wavy, short blonde hair, clear skin, sparkling green eyes, and a delicate figure. she mostly forgoes makeup and typically dresses somewhat conservatively but comfortably so.
accessories and scars. laura wears golden metal gloves during mealtime and psychiatrist sessions so she doesn't hurt other patients. she also has a few burns across her body from when she was first practicing to use her pyrokinesis to an extent.

personality. laura has a tendency to be stubborn and has the type of temper that can flare up somewhat quickly and cool down within the next minute. she can be kind and she's always been on the athletic side, to the point where she actually liked working out and training. laura does not like very many people, seeing most of them as nuisances, which is something her family taught her. she believes that people in general were clueless and that they just got in the way. she is polite around new people for the most part. inside, she's a nervous wreck because of the weight on her shoulders she holds with her powers.
powers.
- positive: invisibility. laura can render herself unseen by the naked eye and move through an environment without being observed. she can choose to become completely invisible to all around her, or she can let certain people see her. every time she uses her invisibility a part of her body becomes weaker, and for a few minutes after returning back to a solid form, she can go blind. she can still be detected by senses that don't depend on vision such as smell, hearing, and touch.
- element: pyrokinesis. laura can create, shape, and manipulate fire and heat. the fire she can create from her own hands is temporary, and if there is no heat or atmosphere to hold it, it will dissolve within minutes. the intensity of her fire depends on how much effort she is putting into it, but her fire usually always has a blue tint in the middle. she is also not completely immune to the possible side effects of her fire, such as smoke.
- negative: reactive adaptation. laura can instantly develop powers or abilities to deal with threats or her body dynamically learns from experience. usually, the effects are temporary. for example, after taking a difficult test, her intelligence quotient increases. most reactions display a delayed response, but if she was in true danger it would come to her quickly. whenever she develops a new ability it causes her massive aching throughout her entire body, and sometimes her epilepsy can come into the equation and cause seizures.
illnesses. laura has epilepsy and pyromania.

past. meh not now
other.
- heterosexual
- loves to sleep
- friends with krysten and shirase
- usually found in the gym or batting cage

∘₊✧────────────────✧₊

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tenor
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty abigail dean

Post by Quake Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:48 pm

abi dean:

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nn21x06XCE1sccn28_500 We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nn21zeTA4Y1sccn28_500

when the worlds not perfect, when the worlds not kind
if we have each other then we'll both be fine
i will be your mother and i'll hold your hand
you should know i'll be there for you
╭─────────────────╮
a b i g a i l
" a b i "
d e a n
╰─────────────────╯

appearance: abi is lightly tanned, with a wide nose and narrowed eyes. her lips are pointed down in the corners, and she has long blonde hair that cascades down her back. her eyes are light brown, with almost blue-like tints in them.
accessories/scars: abi has multiple scars on the back of her arm and on her palm, as well as some dotted around everywhere else. she has half of a silver locket with a picture of her son in.
personality: abi is very overprotective. she always pretends to be optimistic and cheerful in front of everybody else, being selfless and kind. however, she deflects nearly every personal question directed at her, and when you think about it, a lot of people don't know much about her.
powers:
positive - chaos beam emission. she fires beams of pure chaos out of her hands, usually manifesting themselves in a gold-blue colour. they cause destructing in their wake, blasting through nearly everything.
element - hydrokinesis. she can manipulate and create water, usually using it in beams like her chaos beams.
negative - precognition. she has a variation of precognition, where she sees the outcomes of decisions. however, she physically experiences them as well.
note; she cannot use her powers unless she's bleeding in some way.
illnesses: adhd, anxiety
other:
- she left her son with the other half of the locket
- when she's bleeding heavily her powers get chaotic.
We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nn231uzaeK1sccn28_500 We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nn23c9i5ny1sccn28_500

abi dean:

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 MajorSaneHornedtoad-size_restricted
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty natalie hunter

Post by Quake Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:58 am

natalie hunter:

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Giphy We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Amy-Gifs-amy-pond-34878473-500-250

if i told you what i was
would you turn your back on me?
and if i seemed dangerous
would you be scared?

╭─────────────────╮
n a t a l i e
h u n t e r
╰─────────────────╯
" " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " "
appearance: natalie is lightly tanned, with wavy ginger hair and a rounded face. she has full lips and warm brown eyes, and thin eyebrows.
accessories/scars: natalie wears some necklaces, bracelets and rings depending on her mood. she always wears a thin silver chain bracelet. she doesn't have any scars.
personality: natalie is quite flirtatious when she wants to be. outwardly, she acts quite extroverted and (mostly) friendly. she acts relatively egotistical at times. she makes a lot of self-deprecating jokes under her breath, usually trying not to let them slip out into conversations, and very often tries to deflect personal questions. she can snap when people ask her too many, and when that happens she usually becomes relatively rude and walks away. natalie doesn't apologize for anything she says if it's true, even if it's rude, trying to tell the truth about her opinions on things.
powers:
positive - regenerative healing. she automatically heals herself after a certain amount of time, depending on the injury. if it's a fatal wound, it immediately begins healing up, but if it's small or doesn't scar it can usually take an hour or two. it manifests as golden mist-like energy, and if she concentrates hard she can direct it onto someone else to heal them.
element - astrokinesis. she can create and manipulate space on a much smaller scale, usually in the form of coloured lights. 
negative - telepathy. she can look into others' minds when she puts her hands on their temples, but the victim can also look into her mind at the same time - as well as block out thoughts if they didn't want her to see (and if they knew how to).
illnesses: depression
past: no
other:
- accidentally killed her ex-boyfriend in self-defence
- likes to memorize constellations
- only her friends can call her nat (or sometimes 'lee')
" " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " "
We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Original

natalie hunter:

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_mb5aul8yGx1rsrt78o1_500
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty Re: We're Sick - Auditions

Post by Sky Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:03 am

Casey Armstrong
           We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Befunk29

rank. level 2                    age. twenty-two                   gender. female 
accessories/scars. casey often wears her silver earrings or black ones when allowed to. she often puts a lot of makeup on just for the aesthetic. 

appearance. casey is tall, with a skinnier build and pale skin. her hair is long, smooth and black, parted in the middle and reaching midway down her chest. she has almond-shaped sharp eyes that are a hazel-green normally, but when her negative power is in use, they turn a bright yellow. she has thick lips that cover her reptile-like fangs. her face is round with high cheekbones, with a small, thin nose and thick, groomed eyebrows. 

personality. quite similar to how reptiles are viewed, casey is cunning and sly. she is crafty and manipulative with her words and her ways to reach achievement. she often gathers information about people that would come her to her aid if needed in the future. however, this does not mean she does these things for selfish reasons. casey has forbearance and cordiality that keeps her morals in a good place. although it may seem she is evil because of her mysterious triats, she has good intentions for the people  locked up in the sanctuary. her one goal is to be able to escape, but with the rest of the patients who deserve freedom. she is uncompromising and resolute with what she believes is right, she will not allow anyone to trample over her and will speak up. 
powers. 
- positive: spike projection, power to create/summon and manipulate spikes to her will. usually she can grow them out of the ground or fly them towards a target.  
- elemental: toxikinesis, the power to manipulate and create poison.  
- negative: reptilian physiology, the power to take on the traits of a reptile. she grows claws, fangs, and her eyes will turn yellow. the more she uses this power, the more her appearance changes while using it to a reptile. the negative side effect is it causes her to act more feral like a reptile would; not thinking straight and becoming blood-thirsty. 
illnesses. ptsd 

history. worked as a lab assistant for reptilian study, was harassed a lot by her creepy boss, and finally was sort of kidnapped and forced to be a test experiment for one of the serums they worked on. that serum had the radiated reptile's dna in it, causing her to gain powers and then sent off to the sanctuary. the creepy boss was already linked with the sanctuary as well. she has ptsd from this experience, although doesn't have much memory from it because the illness. instead of sulking in it, she's decided to try and get out of the sanctuary as soon as possible since it's even worse for her mental health. after realizing the rest of the patients have mental illnesses and powers, she's made it her goal to help them find freedom as well, but is careful who she picks as her close friends. 

extra notes.  
- despite bad memories linked to reptiles, she is still drawn to them and feels a sense of communication with them now 
- currently not in a specific gang (unless there's a more adult/mature one lol)

x

gifs:
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:29 am

Kaiya Evans
           We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Befunk30

rank. guard                  age. twenty-seven              gender. female
accessories/scars. kaiya doesn't wear any accessories unless it's some tech-wear used for her job. she has a scar around her wrist and along her harm from past accident. 

appearance. kaiya is lean muscled, pale skinned and has a bit of a shorter height. she has sharp, dark eyebrows over  her larger almond eyes brightened with a faint green color. she has a round nose, and thick lips usually covered with a nude lipstick. kaiya isn't a big fan of makeup because it takes up a lot of time but will slap on some simple eyeliner or mascara before starting work. her hair is shortwith an undercut, although in the front she has longer side bangs and full bangs. she has a robotic hand on her right arm from her accident. 

personality. kaiya isn't much of a talker and known to be quiet, unless she's reporting in or instructing someone. she does her job without verbal question but deep in her head she has doubts about it, since something feels off about it the more time she interacts with the poor patients. however, when she does engage in a casual conversation with someone, usually out of sheer force, she can be a bit awkward. since she has compassion for the patients, she tries her best to be kind to them despite the orders she has to carry out. this doesn't mean she'll let some patients with bad intentions take advantage of this trait. she'll put her foot down if things go too far, and be firm. kaiya does want to be at least respected as she is a guard to them. she's loyal to the idea of her job,but is not entirely loyal like that towards the people in charge because of her suspicions. 

history.  not much to put, her father was apart of the military and her mother divorced and married off to another man when she was at the age of 12. she followed her father's footsteps and got into the military as well, soon being sent to be stationed at the sanctuary. at first she thought the job was questionable for her to guard mentally ill people, but after being shown the abilities they possessed she accepted that they could be dangerous to the outside world; making it her job to guard them. the way she got her robotic right hand was during the explosion that occurred during her first few weeks at the sanctuary. 

extra notes. none right now

lyrics here

gifs:
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty mariya romanov

Post by Quake Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:38 pm

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 216043FB298F30821B1CEEA4066162F42

mariya romanov:

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_pgx15cGxUo1tsbf9j_400 We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_pfygasqOTm1w3z9t5o6_400

oh, but there's a scream inside that we all try to hide
and we hold on so tight and we cannot deny
it eats us alive, oh it eats us alive
we hold on so tight, but i don't wanna die, no
i don't wanna die, i don't wanna die, yeah
╭─────────────────╮
m a r i y a
r o m a n o v

╰─────────────────╯

appearance: mariya has tanned skin and long, light brown hair. she has silver eyes with a black core. she's got a thin body and a hard gaze. she always looks like she's glitching, with 'echos' of herself following every movement. (other gif: here
accessories/scars: mariya wears gauntlets on her forearms which make it easier for her to be tangible. she also wears a silver necklace with a white, translucent crystal, which is blunted at the end. there are a hood and gloves in her jacket, and headphones built into her hood. she only has one scar, a long line stretching down her spine. 
personality: mariya is either silent or verbally attacking everyone. she can't talk to anyone new, or initiate conversations, and prefers standing by the walls. she has a short temper and can be very aggressive, especially to people she doesn't like. however, she is very loyal to her friends to an incredible level. in the same way, she can easily hold grudges against those who wrong her. while sassy and sarcastic, mariya is actually very smart, having a high iq that's on par with geniuses like albert einstein.
powers: 
negative - intangibility. the cells in her body are constantly being ripped apart and stitched back together again, so she's intangible unless she has her gauntlets and/or the special metallic fabric her clothes are made of.
element - pyrokinesis. she can create and manipulate fire, usually in beams or shapes. sometimes she makes a crown of flames as a joke, and often makes 'tendrils' of fire.
positive - invisibility. a benefit of her density changing means she can turn invisible. 
illness(es): ptsd, depression, suicidal thoughts, some slight psychopathic tendencies
past: mariya was abandoned at an orphanage in new york as soon as she was born, and never met her birth parents. she was left with a piece of paper with her name on and two crystal necklaces and that was it. by the time she was two, the owner of the orphanage sold one of the necklaces and tried to sell the other but mariya hid it. she raised herself, more than anybody else did, and spent most of her time reading or doing homework. she was always smart even though she didn't try as hard as she could have in school. then, when she was seventeen, she got caught in a car crash. mariya was hit off the road and into a river, which happened to be radiated. when she made it out of the river, she bumped into a girl the same age who was being chased by the sanctuary. they caught up, and took both of them in when mariya set the ground near her on fire. when taken in there was a mix-up - they meant to wipe the other girl's memories of the outside, but wiped mariya's as well. mariya was accidentally placed in the level four area and the other girl put into level two. while they worked on returning the memories and fixing them, mariya developed ptsd from the car crash and her depression got worse because of the radiation. eventually, when mariya was nineteen, they managed to find a solution and swapped the two around again. 
other: 
- every so often she can feel the full pain of her powers, and when that happens she usually can't move for two to three hours. she always feels a dull pain normally.
- personality type: infp-t (mediator)
We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_pgx15czebM1tsbf9j_400

mariya gifs:

- here are some gifs of her because i have no self-control: 123456789101112131415

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_p3dl2zCrrZ1tlgqkgo2_540

- note from cinder: yes. i did want to make a new level 4. and this is my solution!
gonna like do this to the old audition so it's still available though.
@daisy if you need me to change anything to make it more like accurate or whatever thingy like that then just say (:
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty yelena "lena" targaryen

Post by Quake Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:47 pm

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 85045FE2B08718B8E7ED663D880B116C2
We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Lena_t10

lena targaryen:

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 X4zo We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_pr5gmtUWeM1t05d84_540

so, i walk into the dead of night
where my monsters like to hide
chaos feels so good inside
now i know
i lost, i lost
i lost control again
always do the same and i'm to blame

╭─────────────────╮
y e l e n a
" l e n a "
t a r g a r y e n
╰─────────────────╯
" " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " "
appearance: lena is tall, with thick auburn hair that falls down to just above her waist and pale green eyes so light they look blue in some lights. she has a rounded face and thin eyebrows, with narrowed eyes and long eyelashes.
accessories/scars: lena owns a decorated necklace with a large charm at the base. it's gold and bronze, with a red gem at the base, and she doesn't always wear it - she technically isn't supposed to have it. she also owns a [url=https://www.jewelry1000.com/image/cache/catalog/BM014/Mens Sterling Silver Dragon Chain Bracelet-1-500x500.jpg]silver dragon bracelet[/url] with a dragon head on each end.
personality: lena is quite witty, if easily annoyed. she can seem quite emotional - usually only with negative emotions - and rude at times, but that's just her personality. she talks before she thinks, replying to anything with a short comment or sharp retort. she always tries her best to be brave and loves nothing more than the feel of the wind in her hair and freedom. although she can seem quite prickly when you first meet her when somebody becomes friends with her she's loyal and tries her best to be a good friend - even when she doesn't know how to reply to something. confident and rebellious, lena loves exploring the sanctuary and knows plenty of hiding spaces.
powers:
positive -
telekinesis. she's an incredibly powerful telekinetic, able to move strong things with a single thought. she can create forcefields around others and herself, as well as objects, and send out telekinetic waves that can throw somebody back. while she doesn't need to move her hands to use this power, it helps her control it more easily. even then, it can fire out while she's emotional and is hard to control when she does use it. she can also lift up herself, able to make herself 'fly' and with more effort, lift others up with her.
flight. along with using her telekinesis to lift her up, she has wings that can appear at will. they can hurt a bit when they appear. depending on her mood, they either appear as dark dragon wings or burning phoenix wings. even with the wings, she often prefers to fly with her telekinesis. 
element -
pyrokinesis. she can manipulate and create fire to a high level, able to surround herself in it, create shapes, fire it out in blasts or balls or fire it out of her hands as a beam. she can heat herself up and is immune to fire, as well as set things on fire with a short movement. she can also burn somebody up from the inside and disintegrate them with a touch, though with the cuffs she constantly wears that is a lot harder.
negative -
cerebrokinesis. she can manipulate and modify minds in multiple ways. this includes being able to make others unconscious, suppress memories, weaken or strengthen powers, make minds more or less agreeable, create or remove mental blockers and modify dreams. for all of this, she needs to have physical contact with the victim and when she loses contact if she isn't concentrating a lot the effect will disappear. (this doesn't include making somebody unconscious). this also gives her a headache while she's using it, the headache getting stronger the more she continues the link.
telepathy. she can read minds, as well as create a temporary link between two or more people to be able to communicate mentally. like her cerebrokinesis, this causes headaches that get stronger the more she uses it. she can also get an overload of information if multiple people are around her, causing her to lash out with her telekinesis or pyrokinesis.
illnesses: slight psychopathy, insomnia, symptoms of anxiety, symptoms of depression, alcoholism
past: created in a test tube with the other dangerous seven, lena had a relatively boring life. however, as she got older and learned about the place she was in, she very quickly developed a thirst for freedom. when she sneaked out of level four once and discovered level two, she found a library and a relaxing room. one of the first books she found was an old one from the early twenty-first century, game of thrones, and she fell in love. after reading the series, she chose her last name to be targaryen. while in the library one day, lena was found by a scientist. instead of turning her in, the scientist made friends with her and lena found out about the outside world because of her. the scientist gifted her a necklace for her love of fire and a bracelet for her love of dragons. however, only a few months after, when she was twelve, she got stressed out and accidentally burned the scientist, incinerating her. she was given the cuffs to limit her powers after that, but still sneaked out of level four - she just wouldn't go near any scientists anyway now, and would often send them to sleep if they caught her.
other:
- whenever she uses her powers gold cracks appear on her skin and her eyes become orange
- would die for any dragon. loves them.
" " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " " "
We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Darkphoenix%20gif

lena targaryen:

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Tumblr_pnmivvtgka1uelgxao4_500
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Auditions - Page 2 Empty carys maximoff

Post by Quake Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:00 pm

carys maximoff

dangerous seven

ABOUT (WIP)

gender. female

age. eighteen

rank. dangerous seven

- * -

appearance. carys is slim, with short platinum blonde hair that falls down to her shoulders and striking, icey blue eyes. she has pale skin and long legs, being relatively tall.

accessories/scars. carys doesn't wear any jewellery

IMAGES

fcs go here

CODE BY TESSISAMESS
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content