aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Cafeteria

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Cafeteria

Post by Quake Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:58 pm

"That's because everyone here thinks it's rude to read minds," Darya replied, a slight edge to her tone. 

Dana held up a finger, playing with the tiny pieces of metal. "So, you're not an actual person, you're somebody else?" she asked, squinting. "This place is so much weirder than I thought."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Cafeteria - Page 2 Empty Re: We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Cafeteria

Post by Sky Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:49 am

Toni tapped her foot irritably as she watched Shelby ignore her comment. She's changing the subject about that. Probably has something up her sleeve, too. She suspicioned, watching her intently.  "Well, it doesn't seem like you need us for anything," she remarked, her eyebrows narrowing, "The way you keep disregarding us like ants under your foot." 
╓═══════☆═══════╖
toni holloway. lvl2. cafeteria. 
╙═══════☆═══════╜
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:19 am

Dana snorted, leaning forward to cover her laughter. “Let’s be honest, force fields are kinda a crappy power against a big, magic monster,” she replied to Toni, trying not to laugh still. “She’d need some people with decent powers, at least.” Half mockingly, she turned back to Shelby and raised an eyebrow. 
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:41 am

♕ ) ———— SHELBY HUFF
status. head of documents location. cafeteria tags. @Quake and @Sky notes. n/a

Shelby chuckled, folding her hands together and leaning forward. "I find it pointless to say anything that won't help us in our current situation," She said, particularly to Toni. "I am older, which means I am much stronger with my powers. Any invisible force field that I conjure will cause anyone on the other side to be severely burned." She glanced at her force field, the slight ripples in the air the only indication of it. "I also have pyrokinesis," She smiled, lifting her hand and letting a rush of fire burst across her entire arm. "I can also heal any type of wound, whether it be a scratch or a broken limb. But you are right, I can not simply rely on my powers. I need an army. This monster that they've created has already escaped, and the clock is ticking. The President is safe, and he doesn't feel the need to waste his time with some patients. I want to save you. I care about you."
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:58 am

Dana leaned forwards again, kicking her legs down and crossing them under the table. "Well, as much as I can see that's a lie, this place is boring. So, again, I'm in."

Aella turned to Darya and Celosia. Her eyes glowed slightly, a blue shade, and then so did the other two's. After a few moments, they turned to Shelby and their eyes dulled down again. "Aella convinced us. We're in," Darya and Celosia replied, Aella with a smug grin on her face. "Not for you, of course, but we want to be able to use our powers again. You'll let us, of course," Celosia felt the need to add, the last part borderline a threat.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:16 pm

( ♕ ) ———— SHELBY HUFF
status. head of documents location. cafeteria tags. @Quake notes. n/a

Shelby raised her eyebrows but let herself smile at the patients' vigor. She lowered her forkful of salad and pushed her shoulders back, taking a deep breath. "Now, of course, you must train your powers. They can't go haywire at any point, otherwise we're screwed." Her heart filled with hope that they would actually listen and they could kill whatever monster was created. "Before your powers started getting stronger, there was a training room in the basement unlike the one that exists currently. There, you didn't have any restraints, and no one watched you. The President has since shut it down, and it is so deep in the basement that nobody walks past it. That is where we will meet every other day to train." She suddenly thought about the other patients that she still had to get to, but decided to leave that to Dana, Toni, and the Storm sisters. "Later tonight I'll come around and unlock all of your cells, and we'll go down to the basement. Any other patients that you talk to need to be informed. As long as they come down to the training room they won't resist, I'm sure of it. The Dangerous Seven have their own problems, so we won't be meeting them just yet."
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:35 pm

Toni watched as Shelby revealed her powers, one by one. Unfortunately, she wasn't that good at figuring out manipulating techniques and felt more convinced to join this cause Shelby put together. Finally, as Dana agreed to join, she shrugged her shoulders. "I guess I'll join in as well," She smiled, beginning to like the idea of using her powers without anyone watching her like a hawk, "So we just need to go convince everyone else to come with us at midnight, right?" 

╓═══════☆═══════╖
╙═══════☆═══════╜
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:43 pm

Dana's eyes lit up, her hands glimmering with green, her eyes reflecting it. "Oh, yes. I'm interested in that," she replied, the shredded pieces of metal in her hand floating together. She ripped apart the other piece of metal, then flicked her hand up to let them form a silver crown upon her head, then welded them together so it'd stay. It looked like a crown of tinsel, just stronger and thicker. 

---

Briar slowly walked into the Cafeteria, immediately scanning the room for the other three Storms. When she saw them with Toni, Dana and one of the... she wanted to say the head of something, she let out a deep breath and turned to the other side of the room. "There's a free seat over here," she gestured to the other end of the cafeteria.

---

Darya saw Briar coming in and tilted her head. "Look who's here," she commented, nodding her head towards Briar. Celosia raised an eyebrow. "She left us, only to come back a few minutes later? Of course." Aella shook her head. "Come on, let her be. She's got a friend, look. Plus, she knows we're here, and we know she's here. She's not our enemy."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:47 pm

( ♕ ) ———— SHELBY HUFF
status. head of documents location. cafeteria tags. @Quake notes. n/a

Shelby's eyes twinkled when everyone agreed. She traced the path that she had taken from Level 2 down to the basement many times, and wondered how they could get around all the workers. And Mirabella would definitely be walking around, making sure nothing funny was going on. "Precisely. I'll unlock every cell, so make sure you talk to the others beforehand. I'll take care of the guards," She ripped a blueprint of the Sanctuary from her notepad and handed it to Dana. "This is the only copy I have, so stay together. Follow the red line." She tapped her finger on the line she had added to the map before coming to the cafeteria, the ink staining her skin.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:14 pm

Toni glanced towards Briar and Rowan as she heard the three sisters speak about them. She shrugged it off as quickly as she did pay attention to the fact of new people, but then raised her eyebrows as she remembered Shelby's instructions to get more people. "Maybe we should ask those two?" She questioned, the suggestion leaning more towards the storm sisters. 

╓═══════☆═══════╖
╙═══════☆═══════╜

Rowan walked in after Briar, glancing shyly around the cafeteria at all the different patients. She noticed three people who looked exactly the same as Briar, and who were staring at them while muttering to each other. "Wait, you have quadruplet sisters?" She said her face covered in surprise. 

╓═══════☆═══════╖
rowan. level 2. cafeteria. 
╙═══════☆═══════╜
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:37 pm

Briar bit her lip slightly. "Yeah. Aella, Celosia and Darya. The only way you can really tell us apart is... well, personalities. And these bracelets," she waved the hand that held the browny green bracelet in the air, "of course." She shook her head, then muttered (mostly to herself), "surprised that they're actually talking. Usually, they prefer annoying everyone and talking silently."
---
"Did you not hear us? Briar's soft. She hates controlling minds, of course," Celosia replied, shaking her head. Darya frowned slightly. "Then again, if we did talk to them, we'd be even more powerful. Maybe Briar would stop being soft," she pointed out, leading Celosia to roll her eyes and Aella to nod slowly. "Of course, it's worth a shot," Aella chimed in, looking at Celosia as if daring her to argue.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:55 pm

Rowan cocked her head as she began picking out food onto her tray. "So I take it that you don't have the greatest relationship with them?" She pointed out, noticing Briar's sour face. She noticed her mutter something about them but decided to not question it either for the case of privacy. 

Toni pursed her lips, feeling offended by Celosia's snappy reply. She smiled as Darya and Aella agreed with her statement, and leaned back in her chair with her arms crossed. "Anyways, if you explain to her that it's for saving people, I'm sure she'll want to help. As for the redhead, I don't know her well enough," She chimed in, glancing back at the two and studying them.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:14 pm

Aella shrugged. "You're probably right," she agreed, nodding along with her. Ignoring Celosia's dry stare, she looked at Dana and her eyes shined blue. Then, she got up and leaned over the table, pulling Dana's tray over to her and starting to eat.

Dana opened her mouth as if she was going to say something, then shut it again. It wasn't surprising the telepath had known she had finished with her food, but she could have asked.
---
Briar laughed slightly and rubbed the back of her neck. "Well, we don't get along. I still love them - they're family and more than that, we're linked. But we don't get along. Do you have any siblings?" she answered, adding the last bit on so she wasn't being selfish and just talking about herself.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:33 pm

( ♕ ) ———— SHELBY HUFF
status. head of documents location. cafeteria tags. @Quake and @Sky notes. n/a

Shelby raised her eyebrows in concern at the talk about Briar Storm. She looked down at the watch strapped around her wrist when a ping showed a recent comm from Mercedes. "Good luck. I hope to see all of the patients tonight. I need to go check on the Dangerous Seven, and give them the information." She nodded, pushing herself up and swiping her hand across the force field to make it disappear. She walked out of the cafeteria, heels clicking behind her.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:58 pm

Celosia took the opportunity to get up and head over to the kitchen, where she could get food. Taking a tray, she grabbed some food and walked back, then grabbed a second tray and stacked some food on that too. Heading back to the table, she slid one over to Darya and kept the other one, starting to eat.

Dana wrinkled her nose. "How are we even going to start getting people in? It's not like we can go, 'oh, hey, wanna come down to a creepy basement at midnight', and we don't even know half of these people. And, all of us are kinda, mental? How do we start this?"
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:55 pm

Toni watched as Shelby walked away, and finally got up to chew on some french fries slowly. She glanced back over to Dana and shrugged one shoulder carelessly. "I dunno, I mean who said we had to do anything? These scary same-looking people over here can mind control, so I don't see why they use that or something," She spoke, cocking her head towards where Celosia, Aella and Darya were busy focusing on food. 

Rowan nodded slowly, empathizing with her. Wow, her family must mean a lot to her. I wish I was that close with mine. She thought to herself, picking out some salad from the cafeteria and placing on her tray. "I have two siblings, both younger than me. We never really connected though, unlike you and your sisters. It was sort of a neutral relationship," She explained, finishing off her food choices and waiting for Briar to get hers.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:01 pm

Dana shook her head. "You're not wrong there. Maybe we shouldn't get everyone there mind-controlled, though, that might create some problems." She shrugged and grinned, kicking her legs up onto the table again. "I'm just excited we get a chance to use our powers again."
---
Briar picked out her food, taking some waffles and spreading lots of chocolate sauce on them. "Younger siblings sound fun," she laughed slightly, tilting her head. "I have heard a lot of horror stories about them, though."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:53 pm

Toni sighed, not pleased with Dana's reply since she usually ignored the after effects of her ideas. Toni picked through her food, finishing it off before sucking on a chocolate milk box. "Yeah, same," She agreed, unable to help but smile as well, "I can't wait to feel the heat from my fire again." Toni pushed out her chair, standing up with her tray to take it to the dirty-tray section. "C'mon, let's go find some other patients and get this over with," She said, a mischevious glint in her eyes before she remembered her one issue, "But we need to get rid of this personal guard of mine first." 

Rowan laughed, "Yea, they can have a big duality between sweet angels and horrible little demons," She said, placing her tray down on one of the open tables in the corner. She glanced around the cafeteria, slightly wanting to meet new people, but her schizophrenia began telling her otherwise as it whispered negative things in her head.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:25 pm

Celosia gave a sarcastic, two-fingered salute to Toni and Dana, then grabbed her sisters' hands. The other two glanced at her, then their eyes all started glowing. You take care of half of us, and we'll get the rest. After we finish eating, of course, they said in the other two's minds, then turned to their food with grins.
Dana jumped slightly, whipping around to glare at the 3 - who gave her a wink in return - and then turned to Toni. "What have you got in mind?" she replied, her eyes shining.
---
"Well, same can be said for twins. Or, quadruplets, apparently," Briar replied, following Rowan.
Tova looked around from where she was standing with her tray, then saw a pair of girls in the corner. She took a step forward, then walked over to them. "Uh, hi, there," she greeted, ready to turn around and go if they were too crazy.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:56 am

Toni smirked, glancing up at the guard and nodding to Dana. "Hold on, I'll give you a signal when you should follow and knock out this big shithead," She whispered, getting up and walking over to the guard, her hands on her hips. "Hey! I'm getting really annoyed right now. You know why? You forgot to give me my pills. Imagine if this room bursts into flames right now, and it'll be all your fault!" She complained, waving her hands with narrowed eyes. "Imagine the look on the president's face when he finds out you failed to do the single job you were given!" Toni let out a laugh, patting the guard's shoulder sympathetically, before walking out to the hallway, waiting for the guard to follow and giving a thumbs up to Dana as a signal. 

Rowan smiled, although it faded as soon as a new girl approached them. She looked down at her plate, mumbling a meer hello to Tova, hoping Briar would do the work of talking to her.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:06 am

Briar turned when she heard Tova approach and smiled. "Hi," she greeted, lips curled at the corners. "I'm Briar, that's Rowan," she introduced.

Tova ducked her head slightly as a greeting. "Tova. Can I sit with you guys? There isn't really any other spaces open, at least none where I'd want to stay," she asked, running her hand down her left forearm.
---
Zara leaned back slightly at Toni's words. "Alright, hang on then," she murmured drily to herself, shaking her head and following after Toni. "Sorry?" she started, following after her with her hand resting on her hip gently.

Dana nodded and used her ferrokinesis to bring a small pipe over to her from the pile she'd created earlier, waving her fingers quickly. The pipe flew over, and she crept over to the doorway, standing by the side and as the guard moved out, she lifted her hand up and sent the pipe into her head to stun her, then jumping up and wrapping her forearm around her neck until she passed out. 
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:11 am

Toni smiled, letting out a huff. She leaned down to Zara's unconscious body and dragged her to the side into a janitor's closet. She glanced back up at Dana and laughed. "Nice work," Toni congratulated before going through Zara's pockets and pulling out some medication, "I actually do need these though!" She took two pills out and popped them in her mouth, swallowing them before turning around and tapping her foot on the floor. "Where should we go first?" She questioned, stretching her arms lazily. 

Rowan bit down into her salad before nodding to Tova. She ignored the hallucinations of Tova wanting to actually attack her or something along those lines and pulled out an open seat for her. "Sure, I get you," She said with a small welcoming smile, "Some of the people here are pretty terrifying."
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:21 am

Tova nodded, laughing slightly awkwardly as she sat down gratefully. "Yeah. Almost makes me wonder why I'm here," she replied, adding the last part with a dry tone.

Briar smiled, looking to Rowan with a small smile. "Some of the powers here are wild as well," she added, taking a bite out of her sandwich.
---
Dana grinned, shrugging and nodding her head to the side. She waved her fingers slightly, creating a green glow around her metal 'crown' and the rest of her jewellery. "What about... the dayroom, maybe? There'll definitely be people there," she suggested, thinking out loud. Her eyes glowed between the green and red of her metal powers and she smiled widely.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:31 am

Rowan cringed inside as Tova replied, knowing how she voluntarily brought herself here. Briar's addition gave her an idea to spark a new conversation. "So, what're your powers?" Rowan questioned, picking at a tomato. 

Toni clapped her hands together. "Or maybe we could go to the shower room? There's probably someone in there we can get to go to the basement," She suggested, pointing towards the direction where the room was in and beginning to walk that way.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:39 am

Dana laughed, walking after her. "Didn't know you were interested in that," she teased in return.
---
"Weather," Tova replied after a moment, smiling slightly. "Air, too."

Briar waved her sandwich in the air. "Everyone gets air, and I'm stuck with earth," she whined, winking slightly to show she was joking.
---
Darya stood up, glancing at Aella and Celosia. "Let's head to the dayroom, may as well get this over with," she suggested, the other two nodding and following her up. They headed out, Aella and Celosia still hitting each other gently.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:22 am

Rowan's eyes lit up in interest as Tova mentioned one her powers being air, the same as her elemental. She let out a slight chuckle as Briar complained about earth powers, and shrugged towards her. "I think earth is pretty cool though! You get to move rocks, control plants, and hey, if you ever get stuck without food, you could always grow some," She pointed out, chewing on a cucumber.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:41 pm

Briar made a whining sound and waved her hand. "Yeah, but still," she replied, unable to think of a witty comeback.

Tova nodded in agreement. "Air is like... the thing you can do least with. Earth? A lot. Actually, no, you can't do much with fire. At least air is useful."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:14 am

Rowan finished her bowl of salad and picked up a napkin to clean off her mouth while setting down her fork. She twirled her ginger hair around her finger as she watched the conversation go on. "Hmm, but you know what air is nice for? I have a power that I can vaporize into it, really great if you want to hide from some of the ore rude workers here," She added in, cracking a tiny smile, recalling the time her guard thought she escaped her cell.

Last edited by Sky on Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:11 pm

Tova's jaw dropped and she shook her head. "That's awesome," she replied, leaning forward. "That's the coolest." She leaned back again, still shaking her head. "My air-y powers are weather-y, so I don't get cool stuff like that. That's wicked."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:18 am

Rowan blinked in surprise as Tova complemented her power. "Well, it's not that cool," She let out a slight chuckle, glancing down at the table. "But I bet weather powers is really awesome. Can you create tornadoes and stuff like that?" Rowan questioned, genuinely curious this time.

Last edited by Sky on Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:07 pm

Tova nodded slowly, holding up her hand and spreading her fingers. "Inside, it's harder, but," she started, narrowing her eyes. Diving into her powers, she brought them out so a dark cloud appeared around her fingers. Gritting her teeth harder, she clenched her fingers so the cloud shot lightning out from underneath. She hissed under her breath at the slight burn, even though it wasn't as bad as it would have been if somebody else got hit by said lightning. Clenching her jaw even harder, she made the cloud rain and then spread out her fingers again to let it dissipate. Once the cloud was gone, she leaned back in her chair and raised her eyebrows. "Tornadoes, not as much, and usually I can just control the normal weather. But I've been trying to practice, so now, inside, I can bring the weather to me," she added, brushing her hair over her shoulder.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:10 am

Rowan widened her eyes in interest. "Wow, that seems like it took a lot of concentration," She commented, "Still really cool though!" Rowan tapped her foot on the ground before glancing towards Briar. "I'm pretty much done now. What do you guys want to do?
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:17 am

"What about the library?" Briar chimed in, tracing circles around the top of her glass. "There might not be many people there now."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2