aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Cage

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Cage - Page 2 Empty Re: We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Cage

Post by Quake Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:00 am

That made Irina straighten up a bit more. "The banned ones? How did she get them? Why was she using them?" she asked, eyes narrowed. "And did you find anything out about why she was there when you were trying to eat her? What she was doing? Thank you for that, by the way, I would have let you finish the job if she wasn't so 'important'."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Cage - Page 2 Empty Re: We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Cage

Post by Snoo Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:28 am

“I’m not sure how she got them, but i saw Mariya and Daisy on the floor when i heard their screams and was around the corner... that’s when.. the animal took over and i attacked Shelby.. but i still would have attacked her if i was lucid at that moment.” Ashe mentioned, giving glances to Mariya and Daisy.

Last edited by Snoo on Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:37 am

Mariya gave a thumbs up to Ashe, sliding her phone back into her pocket and doing pull-ups again.

"Interesting, interesting. So the darts that I used, they shouldn't have hurt you, right? Did they? The ones that Shelby used hit Daisy, did they hurt you? I'm assuming they did." Irina asked, storing everything in her mind like folders in an archive.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:39 am

Ashe paused for a moment, but nodded. “Yes, all 4 of the darts hurt very much..” she told her. This was one of the times when Ashe was rather calm and not the insane part of herself, which happened rarely.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:47 am

Irina curled her lip slightly, then pulled out her tranq gun. Instead of pointing it at someone, she unloaded it and examined one of the darts. "That's because someone's put the wrong thing in these darts," she commented, her eyes narrowing. "The new ones should be painless, maybe just a bit of a sting. But no, some useless man or woman has messed up." She dropped the dart on the floor and ground her heel into it, breaking the dart, then took a plastic bag out of her pocket and picked up the broken dart with it, tying the bag and putting it back. "I'll sort that out, too. And Daisy, I'll get you the painkillers for that if it's still hurting. Shelby's clearly even more useless than I thought before. The hypocrite." Irina pursed her lips, then tilted her head. "Do you know anything else about what she was doing? Daisy, you?"
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:49 am

( ♕ ) ———— DAISY AUGUSTUS
status. dangerous seven location. the cage tags. @Quake and @Snoo notes. n/a

Daisy lifted a brow, unable to fathom what had just happened. Was Irina really going to make things better for them? Did she even have the power to do so? She scrunched up her nose, flattening the beam of light she had produced until it was nothing more. "I've been hit with the safe tranquilizer darts, as well as the banned darts," she started, rolling her shoulders back to get more comfortable in her seat. "The safe darts are just the slightest sting. The banned darts completely paralyze the part of the body they've entered. When Shelby hit me, it was definitely a banned dart. That was why I went unconscious." she looked down at her feet, tracing the design of her socks with her eyes. She didn't know what else she could possibly say. She wasn't so bent on finding out the secrets of the Sanctuary that she would go into any workers' offices. That would surely call for a much longer sentence in the Cage.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:02 pm

Irina bit her tongue slightly. "Did she say anything to you?" she asked, trying to think of something that could discover if Shelby was hiding anything. She looked around the Cage, analysing where the security cameras were pointing and looking at the sturdiness of the walls, nearly all subconsciously.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:54 pm

Daisy swiveled her head to watch the air conditioning unit jutting out from the wall by the doorway. It clunked and turned on, the cold air instantly seeping into her skin. "No, not that I recall," she responded, bringing her knees up to her chest. "Before I blacked out, she simply said that she expected this sort of behavior from me." she spoke with much more confidence than before, even though she shouldn't get her hopes up. She was sure that Irina wouldn't follow through with any of her promises, but she seemed genuine enough, and intent on investigating Shelby Huff.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:06 pm

Mariya squinted. "She asked me for information about the other patients, the other 6. I said I would vomit on her - which wouldn't be my fault. She also said nothing she ever does goes wrong, she's worshipped here and a mere child like me - kinda insulted still - could do nothing about it. She also aimed the tranq gun thing at my head, then said she could kill me, but I apparently wouldn't want it. Then Ashe attacked and you walked in," she answered Irina, continuing from what Daisy said.

Irina frowned. "She sounds like she has a god complex. Well, unless there's anything else you can tell me, I guess I should leave you all alone now." She bent down to pick up the tablet, putting it in her bag, then looked at the three expectantly.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:47 pm

Daisy watched Irina with steady eyes, wondering what she had in store for Shelby. She was definitely of higher rank than her, which meant trouble with no doubt. She frowned as her stomach grumbled once more, and let her feet dangle from the bench. "What happened to you bringing us food? I'm starving," she complained, listening to the birds sing through the small window to her right. She turned, glad that the thunderstorm had passed. Maybe after their stay in the Cage they could visit the greenhouse. And maybe, just maybe, they'd run into a certain lower patient that they had targeted earlier that morning. She produced a thin beam of light and used her finger to carve words into it. Making sure Irina didn't see, she slid the beam between the bars towards Mariya. It read, "I'm sorry, but I'm trusting my gut feeling. Tomorrow when we're released, I'm going to find that lower patient." she sighed, hoping Mariya would join her.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:58 pm

Irina rolled her eyes. She heard a knock on the door, and opened it to see someone with a food cart. She brought the cart in, then rolled it over with a small push. Leaning forwards, she spread her palms and slid in some chocolate, as well as just random fruit and oatmeal bars.

"Chocolate," Mariya immediately said, grabbing multiple bars from below and quickly beginning to eat. She then saw the message and sighed, exasperated, looking at Daisy. Leaning down, she made a tendril of fire subtly push it back, and gave a slow nod as if to say, 'fine, i'll come'.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:26 pm

Daisy smiled at the woman who brought in the food cart, reaching her hand through the slot of her cell and grabbing three apple cinnamon breakfast bars. She tore the packaging off one and threw it into the trash can underneath the cart. She swiped some extra crumbs off the bar and sat back down at her bench, devouring it within seconds. She decided to save the other two for later, knowing it would be a while until they could eat again. Suddenly, she remembered that Irina had paged for Mercedes, and she could come downstairs any second. She poked her finger through the slim bars separating each cell and prodded Mariya's shoulder to beckon her. "Mercedes might come down soon," she reminded her, biting her lip. "If she does, give her puppy dog eyes. I'm hoping she'll pity us and confirm that she called us to the psychiatrist's office." she looked back up at Irina, waiting for her to leave so she could finally have a normal conversation with her sisters.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:43 pm

Irina looked the three up and down. "Well, my job here is done. Mariya, your phone needs an update, don't keep it waiting." She walked out, brown hair swaying over her shoulder as she walked out the door, ignoring the switch for powers.

Mariya looked over at Daisy. "I'm just gonna sit here and eat this chocolate. Not digging myself a bigger hole if it goes wrong." As her density changed again, she focused on keeping her face tangible as she ate.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:59 pm

Daisy reluctantly tore open the second breakfast bar and broke it in half. Once more she wiped off the excess crumbs and threw the wrapper on the floor. This time, she ate it slowly, savoring its taste. She turned to face Mariya, chewing without a care that her mouth was open. She frowned at her response. "Listen, I said I was sorry a thousand times," her words were a mumble before she gulped the morsels of the breakfast bar down. "But I'd like to think I know what I'm doing. Something is going on, and I think the lower patients can help us! They were just brought in a few weeks ago, and the Sanctuary is on the news all the time. They must have seen something interesting." she spoke quietly, hoping the security cameras wouldn't pick up on their conversation.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:08 pm

"Look, I'm not mad or upset at you, Daisy. I just don't think this is the right way to go about it. Can't you just.. be patient, or whatever? At some point we'll come across them, and I don't want to spend the time waiting in a steel box." Mariya sighed and took a bite out of her chocolate, then grasped the roof of the cage with her hands and dropped down, letting go. 
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:49 am

Ashe was glad to see food brought in and took a few granola bars and started eating the first one. She tried to pay no mind to Mariya an Daisy, not feeling quite comfortable joining in their conversation. She did notice how Irina didn’t go near the switch for their powers, but she had no intention of using hers at the moment. All she wanted to do was eat, which is exactly what she did. She saved the third granola bar for later, putting it in the pocket of her hoodie. Then she went to the back of her cage and played with her shadows, making her bigger to cover the entire floor of her cage.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:24 pm

Mariya pulled her headphones up below her hood, music playing at a low volume as she grabbed onto the top of the cage again. She pulled herself up, then went down, and kept doing that. Eventually, she let go with one hand and took another chocolate bar, eating that. She sat down on the floor, laying down with her legs bent and staring into the ceiling where her tendrils of fire were floating. 
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:03 pm

Daisy sighed, turning to watch Ashe with her shadows. She wondered how her own light beams would fare against such darkness that Ashe weaved. Dainty footsteps sounded outside the door, and Daisy wondered if that was still the woman with the food cart, or Irina secretly listening to further investigate. "Shelby must know something, too," she muttered, at this point just thinking aloud. "Why would she use the banned darts? And how did she get the damned things in the first place?" she gulped down the last few morsels of her breakfast bar. Millions of thoughts rushed through her mind, but she surely wasn't going to find out anything down here.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:12 pm

Ashe noticed Daisy watching her with her shadows, but she didn’t mind. She weaved them through the bars, then back inside the cage. And she suddenly had an idea, but it would be very risky. If she used her shadows to open the cages for all three, make three seperate tendrils to form keys. But then how would the girls fare against the entire building?
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:20 pm

Mariya held her hands into the air, attracting the ribbons of flame towards her. She gently moved her hands, creating shapes with the orange flames, then clenched one fist to make half of them into smoke. She opened her fist again, and ribbons of vibrantly coloured flames flowed out. She manipulated them together, forming something that looked like the Aurora but with warmer colours. "It wouldn't be that hard to get them for someone as known as her, would it?"
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:28 pm

Daisy's eyes turned back towards Mariya, the corners of her lips twisting into a slight smile. She raised an eyebrow and pondered the relationships she'd noticed Shelby had, but couldn't come up with any relevant ones. "They were banned for a reason," She finally responded. "I'm not sure the President himself even has access to them," She took a deep breath, eyes gleaming with curiosity. "Have you ever seen Shelby with the President?" She had vague memories of workers carrying around the tranquilizers before they were banned, but she never quite understood why they had them in the first place if they were so dangerous.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:50 pm

"Just because something's banned, doesn't mean it's not available. Especially not if you have connections and power, which, reluctantly said, Shelby does have." Mariya's nostrils flared, and with them, so did the flames, growing bigger. She made them smaller again nearly immediately and sighed. "Also, she's determined enough to steal them."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:18 am

Daisy hissed inwardly, not knowing what to tackle next. Shelby must've been involved in the initial banning of the tranquilizers, but we would never be able to obtain rock solid evidence unless we sneaked into her office. She thought with a frown. She leaned back against the wall, twirling a beam of light through her fingers. "Irina must have something to do with all this as well," She muttered, licking her chapped lips. "Why else would she be so intent on getting information about Shelby?" Her voice now was dull and emotionless as the boredom took over. They couldn't just keep exchanging wild ideas - they had to investigate, and that couldn't be done inside a cage.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:24 am

Mariya pulled out her phone from where she was lying down. "That I don't have an answer to. Maybe she's just investigating. Imagine if Shelby did something wrong," she replied, a low laugh at the last part. She flicked through the music on her phone, squinting at some and deleting them, bouncing her head slightly.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Callie Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:23 am

M E R C E D E S   R E E D  !!
status head of douments / tagged irina

Mercedes walked gracefully across the floor, her sneakers echoing against the walls of the basement. She smiled at Irina, the woman who had paged her initially to come down. "What seems to be the problem, Irina?" she asked, cracking her knuckles. She glanced at the door that led to the godforsaken Cage, where the patients had their powers shut off and had to stay in the tiniest cells for twenty-four hours, or more. She had never entered this room in her entirety of working at the Sanctuary, and she hoped the sight wouldn't be too drastic.
Callie
Callie

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:55 pm

Irina smiled from where she stood outside, leaning against the wall next to the door. "Daisy Augustus and Mariya Romanov. They're claiming they were called into the psychiatrists' offices. Shelby Huff caught them sneaking around on the stairwell next to level 4," she replied, shaking her head. "Of course, Romanov's not agreed or disagreed, and Augustus is a pathological liar. She said to call you down to check, so I did. Ashe Lanora's in there too. She attacked Miss Huff after hearing Augustus and Romanov." After briefing the other woman, Irina opened the door to the cages. "After you," she replied, gesturing to go in.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:26 am

Ashe had heard Mercedes and Irina outside the door and had quickly reeled her shadows in, slouching on the bench as she watched them walk in. She wanted to make sure Mercedes didn’t know of them using their powers, since Irina hadn’t turned the switch to off. She shot warning glances to Mariya and Daisy, hoping they caught on before Mercedes and Irina had shown up.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:27 am

Mariya grabbed her phone and slid it back into her pocket. Catching Ashe's glance, she held her hand up and swiped it through the air, vanishing the lights her fire made. In return, she spread her other fingers and the red tendrils of fire that were there before Irina left spreading out from her fingertips. Rolling over, she crouched under the bench and faced the wall, watching her hand echo.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:43 pm

status. dangerous seven location. the cage tags. @Quake@Snoo, and @Callie notes. n/a

Daisy caught Ashe's look and nodded, lifting up two shaky hands and making the beams of light floating around her disintegrate. She kept one beneath the bench for safekeeping and decided to open the last breakfast bar. She ruffled her hair and swiped some crumbs onto her nightgown, hoping the sight would make Mercede pity them. "Hello again," She spoke in a dull tone, pressing the bottom of her slides together. "Does that lunch lady happen to still be out there?" She asked after realizing that she had just ate her last resort, and it had only been two out of twenty-four hours.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:47 pm

Ashe waited, remembering she had a couple bars still in her hoodie pocket. She took one out and passed it through the bars to Daisy, “here.. I have one left.” She nodded to the granola bar in her hand, then let her gaze go to Irina and Mercedes.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:49 pm

Irina sighed, seeing the three and pulling in the lunch cart again, throwing some more bars to each of them. "Slow down, girls. Mercedes is here, so Daisy, I really hope you were honest."

Mariya rolled her eyes as she rolled out from under the bench, taking the chocolate bars and storing them under the bench as she sat up to look at the pair.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:53 pm

Ashe did the same, grabbing some chocolate bars as well and stashing them. She sat down on the bench in her cage and waited, thumping her leg up and down and scratching herself a little. She hated waiting long periods of time, or at all, as it made her scratch her arms all over.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Callie Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:02 pm

M E R C E D E S   R E E D  !!
status head of documents / tagged irina

Mercedes nodded, stepping into the room and casting a worried look over the three girls. "You mentioned my colleague, Shelby Huff," she spoke quietly to Irina. "Are you asking me to vouch for her, or these patients?" she watched them scatter to grab the chocolate bars and frowned, rubbing her temples. She had barely gotten any sleep the past night, and she hoped this wouldn't take too long and she would get to go home earlier. She held onto the tiniest sliver of hope, but she knew Shelby would keep sending her off to finish various tasks.
Callie
Callie

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:06 pm

Irina shrugged. "I'd say get them off the hook. Whatever they were doing was harmless, Shelby just decided to do what Shelby does best and mess around in business that isn't her own," she replied in a low tone, looking over the girls. "Plus, anything that annoys Shelby makes me laugh, so vouch for them. I'll just make sure there's extra security on the doors when they get back."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Callie Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:11 pm

M E R C E D E S   R E E D  !!
status head of documents / tagged irina

Mercedes raised her eyebrows in disbelief. "You're just going to let them go?" she immediately wanted to take back what she said; she shouldn't be challenging her authorities. "Actually, that's fine..." she trailed off, catching Daisy's eyes and giving her a slight smile. "I don't want to see them suffer like this." she stepped back to put her weight onto her other foot and bumped into the power switch. She turned, inspecting it with curiosity in her gaze. This definitely wasn't a light switch, it was much larger.
Callie
Callie

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:39 pm

Irina raised an eyebrow at Mercedes. "Tactically, it's the better move. And, they're not going to be let go. They did sneak out, so they are going to be locked in their cells for today. It's easier to guard then this room, too." She rubbed her face. Why couldn't the three of them just do as they were supposed to? People are annoying. Especially when they have superpowers.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:14 am

status. dangerous seven location. the cage tags. @Quake@Snoo, and @Callie notes. n/a

Daisy's eyes lit up at Irina's words - she was actually going to release them. She would've gone crazy if it had been any longer than five hours. She crouched down to pick up the three chocolate bars and shoved them into the pocket of her nightgown. "Thank you," She said, too quiet for anyone to hear. She finished the other half of her old breakfast bar and sat down, watching Irina and Mercedes with hopeful eyes.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:19 am

Mariya heard the words and noticed Daisy putting food into her pockets. Her eyes lit up, and she did the same, sliding her bars into her pockets. With a quick snap of her fingers, the fire tendrils all spiralled and evaporated from sight.
---
Mirabella took her tablet out when she felt it vibrate, rolling her eyes subtly when she saw the President had arrived. "I have to go, you can handle this, Mercedes. Just unlock them and take them back to Level 4," she instructed, then put the tablet back in her bag and walked out, going into the elevator to go up to the entrance of the Sanctuary.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:56 pm

( ♕ ) ———— SHELBY HUFF
status. head of documents location. level four hallway tags. @Quake notes. n/a

Shelby entered the code on the keypad and watched the door swing open. She frowned a little at the sight of the three girls, wishing now that she had been more gentle on them. She nodded to Mercedes and let her go back to her duties. She took the master key and unlocked each of their cells. "Forgive me for all of this," She started, licking her dry lips. "It'll be explained in good time. For now, you can go back to your cells," She explained, but suddenly remembered the comm she had received from Mirabella. "Oh, and we're lifting the ban. You can access the same areas as the Level 2 patients now. Have fun!" She smiled, heels clicking as she left them to go wherever they pleased. She took a quick glance down the hallway to make sure that the abandoned training room was in good condition before stepping back into the elevator and heading to the document headquarters.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:03 pm

Mariya immediately jumped out, accidentally pushing into the floor. Catching herself before she fell through the floor head first, she pushed herself to her feet and was about to run her fingers through her hair, nostrils flaring as her hands went straight through the thin brown strands. She pushed her white hood down, then looked over to where Mirabella had sat. Seeing two materials left there, she went forward and gently touched one, nearly screaming when she noticed it was the metal and fabric. She took the two pieces and slid them into her pocket, then dug into her powers to pull out the tangibility and make the rest of her solid enough. "You coming?"
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next