aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Level 2

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Level 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Level 2

Post by Sky Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:53 am

Nico walked forward towards the staircase where the guard had described it. Once they were out of earshot, he sighed feeling as the ground moved upward quite a long way. "I hate stairs," He stated with a groan as he hung on the railway while going up some steps. In all honesty, he didn't quite know what to say to Charlie since the relaxations room might not be exactly what the sort of lounge his parents went to. "Well, what I did in a relaxations room is really whatever I wanted to do," He explained slowly, "Usually the adults go to a place like that and have civilized conversations, and just relax after a long day of business." He frowned, remembering that these two new friends of his probably were not rich, and had no clue what he was talking about.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Level 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Level 2

Post by Daisy Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:03 am

Charlie narrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "You must be thinking of the dayroom!" She said, walking slowly beside Nico. "That's basically the lounge where you can hang out and do whatever. The relaxations room has a water tank, a greenhouse, and different things to help you feel comfortable with your elemental power," She explained, longing to float in the water tank, as she hadn't been in such a long time. She bit her lip, feeling a pang of guilt for Nico's horrible condition. "Do you need help?" She asked very quietly, hoping it didn't sound too invasive or rude.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:10 am

Nico automatically went onto defensive mode. "Of course not, can't you see that I'm doing fine?" He snapped, trudging up the stairs quicker without the caution he had before. Hmph, I will not accept being treated like my old butler back at home! He thought to himself, stopping as he reached the new level and feeling for the handle on the door to his left.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:13 am

Rieka nudged his hand in the right direction then ducked under his arm, opening the door and jumping into the room.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:14 am

Charlie frowned, looking down as they ascended the stairs. She avoided eye contact with him when they reached the doorway. Once he opened the door, she followed behind him, hoping he didn't sense her so close to him and snap again.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2