aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Bataar, heroic god of Vulkaria

2 posters

Go down

Bataar, heroic god of Vulkaria Empty Bataar, heroic god of Vulkaria

Post by Daisy Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:09 am

BATAAR
◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇
graceless lady you know who i am
Bataar, heroic god of Vulkaria 624
41 moons » Vulkaria » top God » male

Name Reason
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
you know i can't let you slide through my hands

Bataarmeaning "hero".

He was given this name by his father, who believed that he would grow up to become the leader of the lands and save them from their sins.

Appearance
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
wild horses couldn't drag me away

Bataar wears a dense blue-grey coat that provides the right amount of warmth in leafbare but doesn't cause him too much trouble in greenleaf. His coat along with his stocky posture makes him appear smaller than his age. His paws are dipped in an ochre pigment, and his eyes are a mesmerizing amber, accentuated by a black ring. His face is short and appears flattened, and his ears are very small and widely set apart from each other. He is a manul wild cat and originally a kittypet, which is why he looks so different from the others in Vulkaria.

Personality
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
wild, wild horses couldn't drag me away

Bataar, to sum it quickly, is a psychopath. He would do anything to kill the enemy and throw their body off a cliff. He has insane plans brewing in his mind that no one could possibly think of themselves, and isn't the friendliest cat out there either. He doesn't talk much except the occasional mutter to himself, and tends to avoid big crowds. Bataar is stubborn and doesn't like to accept things as they are. He takes after his father, someone evil that roamed the Clans long ago, but thank GalaxyClan his mother was there to take care of it. As much as a maniac Bataar is, he has great, intelligent thoughts and thinks things through very carefully. Taken from his mother, he worries a lot at night, which is why he has a problem falling asleep and is usually lurking around camp in the middle of the night. His philosophical questions show how curious he is about things happening between the Clans, so once you get to know him well, it's smooth sailing.

Skills
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
i watched you suffer a dull aching pain

☾ Fighting | 8 ☽
☾ Hunting | 5 ☽
☾ Fishing | 6 ☽
☾ Swimming | 8 ☽
☾ Climbing | 3 ☽
☾ Running | 4 ☽
☾ Stamina | 6 ☽
☾ Strength | 7 ☽
☾ Scent | 5 ☽
☾ Eyesight | 5 ☽
☾ Hearing | 5 ☽
☾ Memory | 7 ☽
☾ Herb Lore | 1 ☽
☾ Agility | 3 ☽

Family
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
now you've decided to show me the same

Mother ▹ Adalheida [deceased]
Father ▹ Aurelius [deceased]

Mate ▹ Rai [living]
Kits ▹ Castiel [living]

Mentor ▹ none
Apprentice ▹ none

History
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
no sweeping exit or offstage lines

Bataar was born in leafbare, and his mother had died during the birth. Bataar was named by his father, and he grew never to bother him about Adalheida. When he was just old enough to get off the milk his foster mother gave him and eat solid food, his father had gone completely insane. First, he began killing any loners and rogues that wandered into Vulkaria, without seemingly knowing what he was doing. Then, the monstrosity of his condition worsened, and he ran away from Vulkaria and began invading the Clans and Colonies. Bataar had no one to talk to about this, because Gaia supported it and said it was all part of Vulkaria's long term mission. When Bataar was apprenticed, he began to follow in his father's footsteps. He first trained as a bounty hunter's apprentice with no interest in the work of the Gods. Aurelius eventually calmed down and often confided in Bataar, and at this point Bataar showered him with questions about Adalheida, because Gaia's influence caused him to think of his father's slaughtering as exactly what she described it as. Aurelius declined to answer whenever he asked about Adalheida, but Bataar decided not to worry too much. One day Bataar was walking with his father near the abandoned carnival, and a monster ran him over and killed him. It was unprecedented, seeing a monster at the place that was abandoned for so long. Bataar's left hind leg was crippled in the accident, and was forced to become a God's apprentice when he was told it would never heal. While healing, he met Morana, and they instantly clicked. They were the best of friends and she introduced him to Rai, who is his current mate and mother of his kit, Castiel. His leg did heal, in time, but he enjoyed being a God and spending time with Morana. They are each other's comedic relief in the usual times of trouble.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bataar, heroic god of Vulkaria Empty Re: Bataar, heroic god of Vulkaria

Post by Braveheart Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:12 pm

Accepted
Braveheart
Braveheart
Tech Support