aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

⛧ Záli Tribe ⛧ Coral City ⛧

2 posters

Go down

⛧ Záli Tribe ⛧ Coral City ⛧ Empty ⛧ Záli Tribe ⛧ Coral City ⛧

Post by Quake Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:38 pm

Coral City: home of the mermaids, and now the sirens too. This city is very colourful with a specific architectural style. It's very busy, and you can nearly always see aquatic animals swimming around, with mermaids or sirens not too far behind. The large palace in the middle is where the royalty and leader stay. The tops of this palace are actually visible from above the waves when the tide is out. 
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

⛧ Záli Tribe ⛧ Coral City ⛧ Empty Re: ⛧ Záli Tribe ⛧ Coral City ⛧

Post by Sky Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:12 am

Freja swam out of her room in one of the coral towers. Her pouch, intertwined with seaweed and pearls was hanging from the side of her shoulder. She came to a quick halt as she reached the main square, pulling out her scroll with a list of notes. "Okay...looks like I need to get-ah, there it is!" She muttered to herself, scanning the page before finding one of the healing ingredients her mentor had instructed to get.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:55 pm

Eira came into town, her bag looped around her neck and bouncing off her hip. Rushing around as she looked for the woman she could give what she'd scavenged to, she didn't notice when she accidentally bumped into a mermaid girl. "Oh, gods, I'm so sorry," Eira apologized, her dark blue bat wings flaring out slightly.

ooc: @ sky if u want it can be freja
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:21 am

Freja felt like she had jumped out of her fish scales and almost did a back-flip in the water as a figure bumped into her. She looked up with a cringed smile in embarrassment, "N-no, it's my bad, my nose was buried in the scroll," she responded quietly, before frowning and frantically glancing around her, "Oh! The scroll! Where'd it go??"
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:06 am

"Oh, gods, uh," Eira swam back a bit so she could look around, and she ducked down and picked it up, handing it over to Freja. "This?"
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:31 am

Freja almost seemed hesitant at first, seeing Eira was a siren, but plucked the scroll from her hands with a small smile. "Yeah, thanks," She replied, tucking it safely into her pouch. Her soft blue eyes glanced around nervously, avoiding eye contact. She awkwardly waited for something to happen, fiddling with the fins behind her ears, "So, umm... My name's Freja."
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:34 am

Tucking her hair behind her ear, Eira nodded. "I'm, uh, Eira. Nice to meet you, and I'm so sorry again for bumping into you," she replied, smiling shyly.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:17 pm

Freja shrugged her shoulders, sending a reassuring smile. "It's fine, really," She replied, slightly widening her eyes to show she meant it, before tilting her head curiously, "Why were you in such a hurry? Are you maybe going on a patrol?"
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:04 pm

"Oh, no, I just needed to sell these," Eira replied, gesturing to her bag. "But I had some seeds that I need to plant to get the fruits and if I don't plant them soon, I'll forget."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:44 am

The young mermaid's eyes suddenly lit up with interest. "You're a gardener," Freja exclaimed, her silver markings lighting up as she picked up her scroll again, handing it to Eira. "I need a couple of herbs, the ones on the bottom. Do you think..., well if you have them, I could take some?" She asked. Hope lined her voice as she thought about not having to go scavenging all day for a single, small flower.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:12 pm

Eira nodded, her eyes lighting up. "Yeah! I'm pretty sure I have both of these," she replied, quickly going through her stocks mentally. "Do you want to come over and find them?"
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:06 pm

Freja tried to contain her smile, but ended up scrunching her face strangle before tucking the list back in her side-bag. "Yes, please! That would mean a lot," she said, giving a thankful glance back to Eira, "Otherwise my mentor would make me dig up half the coral reef area!"
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:21 pm

Eira laughed and nodded, spinning around and starting down the road towards her house, her wings folding in behind her. She went slowly enough so the mermaid could follow her, but also went quickly so she could get there soon.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:28 pm

Freja smiled, letting out a soft laugh as well. She swam after Eira, part of her still afraid to even follow a siren, and definitely terrified of going into one's home. However, surprisingly the girl was very nice, and Freja really didn't want to go scavenging for herbs for hours.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:00 pm

Arriving up to her home, Eira looked around before taking her key out of her bag, unlocking the door and swimming in. "The plants are in the back, so you can just follow me through and take what you need," she said, turning over her shoulder to face Freja when she quickly whipped her tail a little, swimming through the open-plan house until she reached the back door, opening it up and going through to the garden, where everything was planted. While waiting for the mermaid to follow, she bit her lip slightly then continued like nothing was different, taking the seeds out of her bag and going nearly upside down, tail going up as she bent her torso down to start planting them.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:13 am

Freja followed in, unable to help but look around the home in curiosity. For some reason, she had always pictured a siren to have a dark and gloomy home. But this was much more...welcoming. Entering the garden area, she nodded, scanning around the place until she found the flower she needed. As the blue-haired mermaid bent to pick it, she glanced behind her shoulder at Eira. Tucking the herb into her bag, she swam over closer, giving a grateful smile. "Thank you," She said shyly, "Is there anything I could do to maybe return the favor?"
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:59 am

Eira made a non-committal noise as Freja asked her the question, and she unfolded her wings to keep her balanced as she planted the last seed. Carefully, she beat those wings once to push herself back up. "I don't get to go out exploring as much as maybe you do. If you have any seeds, or herbs, or you know, anything spare, I'd love to plant it. I can give you the product, too, if you want," she answered after a moment, having just thought of it and smiling slightly. She didn't mind if the mermaid said no, but it would be nice to have more seeds to use instead of being stuck with her current ones.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum