AORIA
Welcome to Aoria! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above Smile
Daisy, your head admin
Realm Information
WINTER
The Realms have revived themselves once more after fearful events at the last Gathering. They believed Kiroho had left them to fend for themselves, sending everyone into a spiral of despair. Summer brought more prey and raised some hopes, but along with it endless thunderstorms and homes collapsing. Now, winter has arrived, and prey is scarce. The temperatures range from 0-25°F, and it is recommended not to enter the frigid waters until spring.

Kiroho
@Daisy and @Quake
Deputy: open
The Council: @Snoo, five open

Ngamia
@Daisy and @Sky
Deputy: @Quake
Healers: @Aqua, open
Healer's Apprentices: two open

Majani
King and @Snoo
Deputy: @Quake
Healers: @Daisy, open

Maji
@Aqua and @Quake
Deputy: @Daisy
Healers: two open
Healer's Apprentices: @Quake, open

Kupanda
@Sky and Queen
Deputy: @Aqua
Healers: @Quake, @Daisy

Vulkaria
@Aqua AND @tinkerbell
Heir: @Snoo, @Sky
Contract Keepers: @Daisy, @Quake, four open
Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

⛧ Fallen Angel Territory ⛧ Mountain Caves ⛧

Go down

⛧ Fallen Angel Territory ⛧ Mountain Caves ⛧ Empty ⛧ Fallen Angel Territory ⛧ Mountain Caves ⛧

Post by Quake on Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:55 am

Deep in the mountains is the home of the fallen angels. Carved into the side of the mountain they make their home are caves, with stairs built into the wall to get around if their wings aren't working. Each cave is like a house for one of the fallen angels, with multiple different rooms, decorated to their own personality. The mountain itself is quite sheer above the caves, and there's a protection spell around the caves so any landslides will bounce right off the shield.

--------------------

PitaPata Cat tickers
Quake
Quake
Other Roleplay Leader
Other Roleplay Leader

Back to top Go down

⛧ Fallen Angel Territory ⛧ Mountain Caves ⛧ Empty Re: ⛧ Fallen Angel Territory ⛧ Mountain Caves ⛧

Post by Snoo on Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:43 am

Chana flew high above her home, easily spotting her cave at the top. She flew in, always knowing which was hers by the outside around it being dead. She landed with ease and on light feet, folding her wings in behind her. She always had to remind herself that her mate, Adrian, was not allowed to live with her in her cave because of his rank. But she allowed him to from time to time, in secret. She hated the rules, but followed them closely. She scanned the inside for any sign of him, but couldn’t. She then strode over to her desk and began going through reports, always listening if someone came in.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

⛧ Fallen Angel Territory ⛧ Mountain Caves ⛧ Empty Re: ⛧ Fallen Angel Territory ⛧ Mountain Caves ⛧

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:40 pm

( ♕ ) ———— LORD ADRIAN
status. head hunter location. his cave tags. @Snoo notes. n/a

Lord Adrian stirred, greeted by the calming silence of the mountain caves. He rose from underneath the intricately constructed blanket given to him at a white elephant by Bradwick. It reminded him of his foster mother's old, dusty quilts that were probably infested with bedbugs. He stretched his left arm over his head and pulled on his elbow with the other hand, sighing in relief as the knots left his body and his wings felt more free. He slipped into his prized armor and gently placed his spear and morning star into the pockets where they were least expected to be found or seen by the naked eye. He ruffled his blonde hair and exited his cave. Chana's snow white hair gleamed from her royal cave across the canyon, and he took flight towards her. Upon landing, he sat down a few feet from the entrance and waited for Chana, as he did every morning before his hunting.

--------------------
⛧ Fallen Angel Territory ⛧ Mountain Caves ⛧ Radiant_by_t_e_r_r_i_f_i_e_d-db4z8ys
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Site Creator
Site Creator

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:07 pm

Chana heard her mate before he sat down by the entrance of her cave, having heard his wings. She rose from her desk, keeping her wings tucked in as she strode to the entrance. For this morning, she wore one of her usual black robes along with her ring, having changed quickly out of her armor before he had arrived.. She sat down beside him, scanning the cave entrances quickly before grabbing his hand and resting her head on his shoulder. “Morning, dear.” She mentioned quietly, knowing others would question her for showing affection.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:02 pm

( ♕ ) ———— LORD ADRIAN
status. head hunter location. just outside Chana's cave tags. @Snoo notes. n/a

Adrian's ocean blue eyes scanned the perimeter, knowing that many fellow Fallen Angels still disapproved of his relationship with royalty. He leaned down to plant a kiss on her hand, and spread his wings outward to encompass both of them as they sat. "Did you sleep well?" he asked, watching as the rest of the tribe awoke and flew from their caves.

--------------------
⛧ Fallen Angel Territory ⛧ Mountain Caves ⛧ Radiant_by_t_e_r_r_i_f_i_e_d-db4z8ys
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:32 pm

“I did. I went out before dawn to scout a couple of areas and then came back to do paperwork.” She told him, scooting a bit closer as his wing covered her back. “Where will you be going for your hunt this morning?” She asked him, giving a glare to a Fallen Angel who stared at them for a few moments, and Chana even bared her teeth.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:38 pm

( ♕ ) ———— LORD ADRIAN

Adrian watched as the sun ascended farther into the sky, bringing a refreshing heat along with it. This weather would definitely bring in an abundance of prey. "I think I'll go up the mountains here and see if I can spot any goats," he mused thoughtfully. "Would you care to join me?" he gazed at the cloudless sky, the peak of the mountain just in his peripheral vision. Small dots moved along the peak, and he knew they wouldn't stay for long.

--------------------
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:09 pm

“Now, you know i’m not able to hunt as exceptionally as you do, but yes i will join you. Although, i will have to back soon, within a couple hours if it takes us that long.” Chana told him, stretching a wing under his as she remembered having to fend for herself when she was younger.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:36 pm

( ♕ ) ———— LORD ADRIAN

Adrian chuckled, raking a hand through his hair. "I'm sure you'll do great," He responded, casting her a meaningful look. "After all, you must be skilled with that bow of yours. Goats are very easy to catch." With a sigh, he roused from his seat, rolling his shoulders back to stretch once more. He spread his wings, taking a moment to let the wind breeze over him. "Are you ready?" He asked, fumbling with the angel ring on his left hand.

--------------------
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:30 am

Chana nodded and stood up after him, wondering if she should change first before hunting. But decided not to and grabbed her bow and spear, making sure they were wrapped tightly to her back. She then opened her wings halfway, knowing they were too big to be fully open. She took a running start, her black dress flowing as she ran, and leapt. She spread her wings completely this time, and waited for him with a smirk on her face.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:00 pm

( ♕ ) ———— LORD ADRIAN
status. head hunter location. in the air tags. @Snoo notes. n/a

Adrian unfolded his wings and took flight, gripping his golden spear and sliding it out of the pocket of his uniform. He gained some speed as they ascended higher into the mountains. He always enjoyed flying, even though he wasn't very strong with his wings. He loved soaring higher and watching the other angels become tiny ants in the distance, and the feeling of the wind in his hair. He spotted a piece of drift wood and swooped down to land on it, deciding it would be better to sneak up on his prey on foot. "Dear lord, where did all of these goats come from?" He muttered, getting into a hunter's stance.

--------------------
Daisyleap
Daisyleap
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:10 pm

Chana had followed behind him closely, keeping her bow in one hand while she flew; having unlatched it while flying. She drew an arrow and knocked it, aiming at a goat that was higher on the mountain. She kept her wings quiet as she stayed in one spot, and after finding her mark she fired.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down