aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Observations Room

3 posters

Go down

We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Observations Room Empty We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Observations Room

Post by Daisy Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:45 pm

Sanctuary 001 Observations Room is where patients are taken every other day and put into a small room with a table where various triggers to their illnesses and powers are placed to see how they react. Scientists take notes on their behavior for about an hour and then they are released to go along with their day. There are holograms over the walls showing each of the patients x-rays and a list of their powers and limitations. Sometimes the President himself is called down to observe as well.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Observations Room Empty Re: We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Observations Room

Post by Quake Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:10 pm

Quinn stood in the room, facing away from the one-way mirror and instead at the wall, where there were two identical doors. 
“Reverse one. Then turn the handle of the other.”
Hearing the words, Quinn walked back a few steps with a savage grin on her face. She held her hands out and curled her fingers into claws, rotating them to the side. The door flipped inside out, and Quinn turned to the other door. Squinting slightly, she held out one hand and curled her fingers again, the handle turning inside out as well. Satisfied, she turned to the door to the room and walked out after it was opened. Walking back into what was basically the waiting room, she tapped her fingers on her leg waiting for what came next.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Observations Room Empty Re: We're Sick - Sanctuary 001 Observations Room

Post by Sky Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:19 pm

Owen rushed into the studying room, his lab coat flying behind him as the door slammed shut. He fixed his glasses quickly, before placing his cup of coffee down on the table before sitting down. "Sorry I'm late," He apologized to Leah, getting his papers read, "Who's in next?"

Katara was sitting in a seat nearby to Quinn and watched as she sat down. "Hey," She called out quietly, glancing up at the camera in the corner, "Do you know what this is for? I just got dragged out of my room here. I can't believe these people!"
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:33 pm

Leah turned to dip her head in greeting. "No problem, we've just finished with Quinn. Katara Schultz is next," she greeted, brushing her hair behind her ear and watching through the mirror.

Quinn nodded, her eyes lighting up as she saw someone else. "I've been using my powers for an hour straight. That's probably why you're here too, I'd say," she replied, then nodded in agreement with the last sentence. "No joke, they woke me up and then suddenly, woosh, guess I have to turn half the building inside out. No regards for sleep schedules."
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:04 pm

Owen nodded in return, leaning forward to press down on one of the buttons. "Katara Schultz, please come in," He spoke into the mic implanted in the table, before leaning back in his chair and tapping his pen on the table. 

Katara glanced down at her feet, tapping them on the ground. An hour straight? She thought, shuddering at having to control someone's blood for that long. She glanced up and opened her mouth, about to say something before one of the scientists called her in. "Oh. Guess I gotta go in too now," She said with a deadpanned look, "Wish me luck." Walking towards the door, she opened it and entered a room with a mirror on one side. What now? Katara wondered with an extremely puzzled look planted on her face.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:19 pm

"Luck," Quinn replied, giving a small salute. She sat down on one of the chairs, leaning back and kicking her legs up. Nobody told her whether she should wait or not, so she thought she might as well. 

Leah looked over at Owen. "Hydrokinesis?" she suggested, thinking out loud.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:05 am

Owen nodded with a slight shrug, okay with any of the powers they should test. "Sure, easiest one first wouldn't hurt," He replied before turning to the button and microphone once more, "Please blast the targets set up across the room with your hydrokinesis." 

Katara glanced up at the camera and narrowed her eyes. "Okay, I guess?" She half muttered before turning around and taking a stance on the ground. Using her martial arts techniques, she sliced the air causing water to come from a cup on the table and hit down one target. She punched through the air, causing more water to blast in the same direction onto the target, and finally kicked for the last one. She planted her hands in her sweatshirt's pockets, glancing back up. "Anything else?" Katara questioned, a slightly agitated tone hinted.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:14 am

"How should we do the others?" Leah asked, noting down what Katara had done as well as her movements. "We could bring Quinn in again to test the power negation, do you think that'd work?"
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:21 am

Owen nodded without looking up as he scribbled down some notes on his paper. "Sure, that sounds good," He answered, "As long as it doesn't injure her or anything." He turned to the microphone, calling in Quinn to join Katara. 

Katara sighed, pulling back a few strands of loose hair in her bun as she leaned against the wall waiting for the next instructions.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:30 am

Quinn groaned slightly and swung her legs off the chair, getting up and pushing the door open to walk through. "Hey again," she greeted, rubbing her eyes slightly and yawning. 

Leah nodded. "Yeah," she agreed, then turned to the microphone. "Okay, Katara, can you use your power negation on Quinn?" she asked, glancing at Owen then back into the one-way window.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:18 am

Katara raised her eyebrow as Quinn joined her. "Oh, hi, what are you...?" She began, but then the sound of Leah's voice interrupted her question and she frowned at the request. "Use power negation just like that?" She thought to herself out loud, before turning to Quinn, "I guess you should use your ability or something now." Katara walked towards her, ready to cancel her power. "Don't worry, I wouldn't do it if you weren't comfortable with this or anything, but I don't think we have a choice," She explained, casting a deadly look up at the camera before softening her gaze back to Quinn,  "I promise It won't hurt, and I'll do it quickly." 

Owen watched ahead as Quinn joined Katara, and his eyes gleamed with an interest in the power to cancel abilities. "This will be interesting to see how it works," He commented halfly to himself.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:31 pm

Quinn narrowed her eyes and shifted uncomfortably. "I don't know... okay? Okay," she replied, then faced the one-way mirror. Her eyes lit up as she came up with the idea, and she held out her hands. She started attempting to turn the mirror inside out, so she could see the scientists but they couldn't see her and Katara.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:21 am

Katara watched as Quinn turned towards the mirror. Her face shifted into surprise as the mirror started... cracking? "What'd you do?" She asked, cautiously looking up at the camera recording them in the corner once more. Figuring out she should probably help cover whatever Quinn was trying to do, she picked up the cup of water from earlier. Katara waved her hand over it to manipulate the liquid over the camera, causing it to make the camera malfunction.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:28 pm

Quinn let out a deep breath as soon as the mirror finished rotating, and she turned back to Katara with a wink. "I turned it inside out. Well, part of the wall. Well," she shrugged, gesturing towards the two scientists that were now visible. "They can't see us." She bit her lip slightly, then looked at the camera then back at the other girl. "We probably have... half a minute, to a minute until they charge in here? Give or take. And I'm in the mood for some havoc, since these idiots," she pointed with her thumb over her shoulder, "ruined my sleep. What do you say, wanna run outta here and go find something fun?" Quinn leaned forwards, cupping her hands around her mouth. "Plus, I can't reverse that, so they'll have to fix that. So the room'll be out of bounds for a while." She grinned, her teeth flashing white, and her eyes sparkling with something that showed how much she enjoyed this.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:14 am

Katara's blue eyes scanned the now turned around mirror and watched the two scientists confused and slightly panicking. She snorted and cocked her head to the doorway. "No way am I staying here any longer to figure out what they'll do with us next," Katara explained shifting some water from the cup towards the door's electronic padlock on the wall. "That should do the trick. Lead the way!" She said with a proud smile as the door malfunctioned like the camera, causing it to unlock.
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:45 pm

Quinn pointed at her, nodding appreciatively. "I like you," she grinned, pushing the door open and running out. She turned around to look at Katara. "Any preferences? Or run for the elevator and press a random lift button?" she asked, still walking backwards and holding her hands up. "Us two combined? We can go anywhere. Plus," she grinned again. "I'm a walking map. You'd just have to make sure I don't bump into shit while using it. I just go a liiitle bit blind." Quinn spun around again, then ran for the elevator.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:00 am

Katara smiled as she followed Quinn out the door, picking up her pace to keep up. She slowed down as they came out of sight from the testing room and exhaled loudly, catching her breath. "Yeah, we'll be pretty hard to catch," Katara laughed cheerfully, "The elevator sounds like our best bet right now. And don't worry, I'll make sure you don't face plant into a wall if you use it!"
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:11 am

Quinn grinned and repeatedly pressed the button on the elevator to open it up. When it did, she jumped in - luckily there was nobody else using it right now - and waited for Katara to come in as well. Closing her eyes, she put her hand on the wall and took a deep breath, letting the map appear in her mind. "Want to do something illegal, or go somewhere we can normally go?" she asked, definitely hoping the other girl would be up for doing something normally not allowed.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down