aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above Smile
Daisy, your head admin
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)

sanctuary 097
president (reserved for sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

⛧ Caelum Tribe ⛧ Northern Gates ⛧

Go down

⛧ Caelum Tribe ⛧ Northern Gates ⛧ Empty ⛧ Caelum Tribe ⛧ Northern Gates ⛧

Post by Sky on Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:40 am

The Northern Gates are a very guarded set of iron gates, as tall as the mountains that surround them. It's colder here, since it's up in the northern mountain range, and is especially well protected because of the Gods' territory in that direction. Two large statues of two legendary angels who had guarded the mountains in the ancient times are set on either side of the gates, holding a knob to pull them open. One holds keys and the other, a broad sword. Small huts are set up beneath the gates for the soldiers stationed there to stay in. The weather can get very harsh, so the job isn't an easy one. Angels usually fly through the small circular opening high up on the doors, designed to allow them to pass in and out, but the doors guarding from armies or unwelcome flightless foes.

--------------------
:。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆ 
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

⛧ Caelum Tribe ⛧ Northern Gates ⛧ Empty Re: ⛧ Caelum Tribe ⛧ Northern Gates ⛧

Post by Sky on Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:45 am

Trudel squinted her eyes through the blowing winds that carried with it an ice-like mix of snow and rain even though it was the middle of spring. She tightened the fur coat around her shoulders, her royal-blue cape whipping behind her as she settled on the pathway leading into the large crevice in the mountains that held the gates. Wiping her now red nose with a handkerchief, she turned to wait for Sigrun and her group of hand-picked fighters.

--------------------
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:18 am

Sigrun walked over to the gate, her long skirt now trousers and a shorter skirt over the top. Hand resting on one of her swords on her belt, she dipped her head to the deputy and smiled. The five fighters followed behind her, and she raised her eyebrows at the fur coat. "You alright there?" she asked, wings slightly flared out to catch the snow.

--------------------

PitaPata Cat tickers
Quake
Quake
Other Roleplay Leader
Other Roleplay Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:39 am

Trudel sniffed, narrowing her eyebrows as she gave Sigrun a deathly stare. "I'm fine, just dealing with freezing weather and icy rain that feels like it's biting my skin," She said bitterly, grabbing the sides of her hood to keep it still from the wind. The shivering deputy sighed, "Anyways, let's get on with this. I don't want to stay here any longer then intended, or my group will freeze their toes off." With that, she continued onward through the snow, lifting her boots high up off the ground, careful to not get any of the cold in her boots.

--------------------
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:02 pm

Sigrun grinned, the only thing protecting her from the weather her long sleeves - which even then were relatively thin - and fur vest jacket. "You were the one who said to meet outside. Lead the way," she replied, gesturing in front of her and then holding up her hand and flicking her fingers towards the gate to gesture for the fighters following her to continue on with them. "Don't you like the cold?" she added to Trudel, her dark hair whipping her in the face and her tone teasing.

--------------------

PitaPata Cat tickers
Quake
Quake
Other Roleplay Leader
Other Roleplay Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:27 pm

Varese followed Sigrún a few steps behind, her patrol armor lined with fur but still showing most of her skin. She knew it was a bad idea but she also had her fire magic to keep her warm. She waved her fingers in a motion by her side and had her whole body glowing, even letting her magic go to the others. She was already feeling warm and barely felt the cold, “Figured this might help.” Rese mentioned, knowing she could keep it going for a few hours before she got tired.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:13 pm

Trudel glanced over to Sigrun from the corner of her eye as she joined her at the same walking pace. "No, why would I? All it does is bring misery," She responded after a few seconds of thought. She turned to look over her shoulder at one of the fighters in the patrol and nodded to them in a short thanks for the warmth, although her neck bristled at the fact of her being an impure angel. Why does Sigrun pick the strange ones.Trudel gazed up at the looming mountains as they came into view through the thick, white flurry of snow. 

Kieron picked up his pace to walk beside Varese, giving a lopsided grin. "Thanks for the extra heat," He commented after a moment of silence, filled with the clanking of metal armor and weapons.

--------------------
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:19 pm

Rese nodded to Kieron, showing a small smile as she noticed his. He was always a little different around her, but she didn’t mind. “I can change the heat so it doesn’t show brightly as much, but we would feel more of the cold.” She mentioned to her cousin, keeping one hand to her side and the other holding her hood in place.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:49 pm

Sigrun looked at her, jaw dropping slightly as she held out her hands. Of course, her hair was now soaking wet, as well as a lot of the rest of her, but she shook her head. "Are you kidding? This is gorgeous. Do I look miserable?" she held up her finger, shaking her head. "Don't answer that. But there's nothing better than flying in the wind and snow - nature at it's finest! It's so freeing!" She looked at Trudel, then shook her head and crossed her arms as she walked. "Who am I kidding, you angels don't understand," she sighed, running her fingers on the metal headband she was wearing over her silver one as she turned away from the Deputy and kept walking.

--------------------

PitaPata Cat tickers
Quake
Quake
Other Roleplay Leader
Other Roleplay Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:54 am

Kieron held out his gloved hands and raised his eyebrows, noticing the warm, glowing heat, as if he were an oven aflame. "Hey, I kind of like looking like a ball of fire. It'll probably intimidate any enemies we meet along the way," He joked, before turning back to face her, concern flashing in his sea-green eyes, "But it doesn't take up too much energy from you, right?

Trudel raised her eyebrow, looking Sigrun up and down after the question was asked. However, after being cut off, her mouth closed irritably. Well, I would've taken pleasure in answering that, She thought to herself as the head fighter babbled on about how freeing the winter was. As if. The deputy snorted, watching Sigrun go walk on ahead. She shook her snow covered wings as they neared the entrance to the gates. The mountains seemed to stretch on forever. Looming over them, was a wide crack in the middle, leading to their destination. "The Northern Gates. We've finally arrived," She yelled back toward the patrol, turning to face them, "Get warm in the huts and grab some supplies or food if you want. We'll be flying pretty far, and remember, this isn't some sort of field trip!"

--------------------
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:56 am

Rese shook her head at his question,”I can keep it going for a few hours before i get tired.” She mentioned, looking from him to Trudel and Sigrun. “Guess we need to get some food before we head out.” She added quietly, knowing the drill when going on long patrols. She gave a look to Kieron showing her annoyance with the order, but did not look back at the other fighters. She went to a hut and grabbed some food, letting off on her magic a little as the hut was warm. Then she waited inside until the others had gathered their supplies.
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:25 pm

Sigrun moved into one of the huts and grabbed some food, as well as some armour. She took off her vest and laid it over the back of a chair, pulling the thin, light metal on and then putting her coat on over the top. Taking the silver band around her head, she tied up her hair into a high ponytail and tied it around that instead. When finished, she went back outside and flapped her wings a little, jumping up into the air and hovering there for a moment as she held out her hands. 

--------------------

PitaPata Cat tickers
Quake
Quake
Other Roleplay Leader
Other Roleplay Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky on Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:36 pm

Kieron stood to attention as Trudel gave them their next orders. He nodded as Rese left to get her own needs for the patrol's trip, and made his own way towards one of the warm huts to equip armor. His brown wings spread out to make room for his large sword on his back, before walking out towards another stall. Dropping a pouch of silver coins, he filled his bag with food for the patrol and walked over to wait near Sigrun. 

Trudel marched straight towards one of the larger tents set up, waving the flap open slightly to slip in and get changed into more suitable gear for longer hours of flying. Sighing with content as she fixed her hair into a braid, and smoothed down her dazzling blue hooded cape, she walked back out, hand on the hilt of her sword. After barking orders at a few of lazying guards sitting around, she scanned the area before landing on Sigrun. "Is everyone set to go? I want to get going before the gods plan to send a siege into our tribe," She spoke sharply, before turning to the group of fighters in the patrol getting supplies, "If anyone complains about wing cramps I'll make you fly all the way back to this base and get stationed here for six months."

--------------------
Sky
Sky
Event Manager
Event Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoo on Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:00 pm

Varese went ahead and grabbed a few extra things; a few daggers, an extra cloak, and some string. She strapped the daggers to her thighs, packed the extra cloak and food in her bag, and used the string the to tie her hair into a braid. She weaved the string through as she braided it, and tied it off when she was finished. She already had her sword and armor equipped before she had arrived, the hilt of her sword showing between her shoulder blades. As she finished up, she spread her wings out once outside, waving a hand and using more magic to make everyone warm again. She waited next to Kieron, giving him a small smile as she fixed a loose dagger on her leg. 
Snoo
Snoo
Audition Instructor
Audition Instructor

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake on Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:44 am

Mahli came out of the tent he'd walked into, a new sheath around his chest with his bow and a collection of arrows inside. He tucked his necklace into his shirt again, nodding to Trudel and opening his white wings out, flapping them once and rolling his shoulders.

Sigrun nodded, dropping back down to the ground. "Looks like everyone's ready," she replied, looking up and down herself to make sure she'd got everything she needed. Taking her swords out of her belt, she strapped them in an X shape across her back and into their sheaths. Styled in a way they wouldn't interrupt her wings, she held her hand over her belt and a small dagger appeared, then she took her hand away and let it vanish.

--------------------

PitaPata Cat tickers
Quake
Quake
Other Roleplay Leader
Other Roleplay Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down