aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Sanctuary 001 Level 2

2 posters

Go down

Sanctuary 001 Level 2 Empty Sanctuary 001 Level 2

Post by Daisy Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:46 pm

Sanctuary 001 Level 2 is where the regular patients stay, away from the Dangerous Seven and criminals. They stay in simpler cells, with five guards at the entrance hallway. The cells have off-white walls and a grey hospital bed with a thin mattress in case of emergency. There are desks and shelves in each room, where the patient can have a few possessions, and a small nightstand where they can store the few clothes they were allowed to bring. Large windows are opposite of the door in each room with thick curtains to draw whenever they please, and two vents are strategically placed above their beds pumping relaxants into an acute percentage of the air.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary 001 Level 2 Empty Re: Sanctuary 001 Level 2

Post by Quake Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:19 pm

Millennia laid on her bed, staring up at the ceiling. She'd woken up about half an hour ago, half of the room still covered in ice. At least, it felt like half an hour ago. Could have been any time, what with that wild 'speed up and slow down' time. Then she froze the clock, so that wasn't working. A nagging thought in the back of her mind told her she could work out the time without the need of a clock, but she shut that thought down immediately and snapped her mind back to the present, thinking for a moment. She inhaled, exhaled, and waited for her mind to drift back to that thing it did sometimes. She shifted through situations in her mind, potential situations where somebody could have walked in, something happened, something froze, everything.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:48 pm

Veronica paced back and forth, a line of ants crawling along her desk from when she summoned them earlier. She hadn't been able to sleep much that night, so she had just decided to play around with her powers. She looked around at how she had practically destroyed her room, vines covering the walls, flowers growing out of her headboard, a bee hive swinging near the window. She smiled anyway, because she liked how it looked. Now her room was actually colorful, not just a sterile white. She turned and open the door, glancing into the hallway to see if any other patients were up yet. She looked at Millennia's door and went over to knock.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:04 pm

Millennia opened her eyes again at the sound of footsteps, then the knock at her door. "Bad night," she offered as a reply. Whenever she had a bad night, she was usually only up for seeing Veronica. It was mostly just a warning for the other girl, indicating that her room was probably gonna be a bit of an ice box if she wanted to come in. She sat up in her bed, wringing her hands together and climbing out, walking over to the window and opening the curtains, looking at the fake scenery outside of it. 
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:45 pm

Veronica wrapped her hand around the doorknob and slowly open the door, immediately being hit with a blast of frigid air. She closed the door behind her and wrapped her arms around her stomach to hug herself, regretting not wearing a long sleeve. "What happened?" she frowned, hoping that her friend was feeling better if she had had such a bad night. Her eyes shined with an idea and stretched out a hand, palm facing the ceiling, and focused intently as a small pink flower began sprouting. She walked slowly over to Millennia at the windowsill, needing to focus on keeping the flower alive since it would instantly die on its own in such a cold environment. She held the flower out to Millennia, offering a small smile.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:29 am

Millennia smiled at the flower, hesitating. "I don't want to kill it," she apologised, inhaling and exhaling before taking the flower, focusing on keeping her hands warm. She waited a moment, making sure she wasn't about to freeze it, then looked up to Veronica with a bit of a sly smile. It dropped again as she looked around the room, and she put her hand on the wall, forcing the ice around her to shatter with a wince. "Nightmares," she answered to Veronica's question, shrugging. "How about you, how was your night?"
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:39 am

Veronica sighed, gently sitting down next to Millennia on her bed, trying to ignore the cold grating her skin. She tugged her oversized shirt down and pulled her legs up to her chest. "The usual," she murmured. "I fell asleep around 2, I'm pretty sure. But I kept waking up. So I just completely destroyed my room." she let out a soft chuckle, even though it wasn't that funny, and she was actually exhausted. Watching as the last of the ice shattered off the walls, she pulled her hand out from her sleeves and squinted, a miniature rose bush sprouting from her palm. "I don't think the boredom has caught up to me, ever, as much as these past few days. I have no idea why." she inhaled and exhaled deeply, wishing for some sort of journal to write her thoughts in instead of aimlessly ranting to her friend.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down