aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

aegritudo
Welcome to Aegritudo! If you're looking to join, I encourage you to read all the rules and information first. If you're a returning member, click the according buttons above :)
Daisy, your head admin
aegritudo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Allegiances
the plot.
the patients of each sanctuary have slowly gotten back on their feet since the fearful beginning of their new lives. but not is all as it seems in their world. check out this post for all the deets.

sanctuary 001
president thomas wright (daisy)
carys maximoff (quake)
daisy augustus (daisy)
azrail walters (sky)
levana magnus (snoo)
cole lawson (jack)
brennan firn (metzi)
destiny mirae (honor)

sanctuary 038
president cheyenne dane (quake)
adrian petsch (daisy)
mylarna bennett (quake)
pang ji-yoon (sky)
zoe leona (quake)
malik el-haj (jack)
anthony roberson (sky)

sanctuary 097
president meredith gould (sky)
camellia fabry (daisy)
maralah elysia stark-sayer (quake)
farryn leona (snoo)
yelena targaryen (quake)
iolana kahike (sky)
nio penkins (metzi)
kawaguchi akamara (jack)

Forum Affiliates

Underground Lies

If you would like to become an affiliate, private message one of our head admins or post in our guest-friendly board with a request.

Sanctuary 001 Cafeteria

2 posters

Go down

Sanctuary 001 Cafeteria Empty Sanctuary 001 Cafeteria

Post by Daisy Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:39 pm

Sanctuary 001 Cafeteria is where everyone eats; the workers and the patients alike. In one section, the tables are circular, and in another they are long and rectangular. The chairs are green and plastic like those you would find in a kindergarten classroom. Food and drink bars line the walls of the large room and layers of steel protect the cooks from the patients while they are taking food from the buffet. Everything that could be a danger to the patients is baby-proofed.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

https://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sanctuary 001 Cafeteria Empty Re: Sanctuary 001 Cafeteria

Post by Quake Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:29 pm

Natalie picked up her food from the side, giving the woman behind a quick nod and taking it to one of the empty tables. She kicked the chair out with her foot, putting the tray down and sitting down, scooting closer to the table and wincing at the sound of the chair legs scraping across the floor. "Sorry," she murmured, not to anybody specifically, and brought her fist to her mouth to cover a yawn. Fingers tapping on the table, she picked up a fork and stabbed vaguely at the scrambled egg, chin resting in her palm where her free arm was on the table.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:35 pm

Cath slipped through the doorway to the cafeteria and stretched her arms behind her head for a moment before continuing into the buffet line. She slid a tray down the counter, scanning every plate of breakfast they were offering this morning. She licked her lips, taking the tongs and placing five oval shaped hash browns onto her tray. She scooped some scrambled eggs out of the pan and added her own seasoning, and finally grabbed a small cup of orange juice. She turned to scan over the cafeteria and spotted Natalie, instantly smiling and rushing over. She slammed her tray on the table, plopping into the chair opposite to Natalie. "Heyo," she said, shoving a big scoop of scrambled eggs into her mouth.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:46 pm

Natalie's head jerked up a split second before her friend slammed the tray onto the table and she grinned, giving her a wave. "Heyo to you too. Nice breakfast," she greeted, gesturing towards Cath's breakfast with a wave of her fork. She lifted her chin off her hand, resting her arm on the table and forcing herself to take a bite of her food, nose scrunching up a little. "So, what are you up to?"
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:57 pm

Cath shrugged nonchalantly, stabbing her fork into her hash browns and popping it into her mouth. She held up a finger as she chewed, and giggled after she swallowed. "Not much. I had the weirdest dream last night," she said, purposely taking another bite of her hash browns to create a dramatic effect. She chewed slowly, and finally swallowed once more. "I was at my old karate studio, from before I was at the Sanctuary. But you were there, which was super crazy. And we had our powers! We had to fight against each other, and I changed the frequency of the instructors voice to destroy your ears. I felt so bad about it when I woke up." she took a deep breath after explaining, shoving a forkful of scrambled eggs into her mouth and taking a sip of her orange juice.
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Quake Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:21 pm

Natalie winced, raising an eyebrow. "Aw, thanks," she answered, slightly confused but taking another bite while processing Cath's dream. "Who won?" she asked, leaning forwards with a conspirators grin. She waved her hand, leaning back again. "Not important. Hey, if anybody ever made us fight against each other, we should just team up against them. We'd be a boss team, right?" she continued, leaning forwards again and suddenly knocking her glass off the table. Before it tipped, her hand moved to stabilise it, Natalie not noticing until she glanced down. She shrugged and picked up the glass, taking a drink of it.
Quake
Quake
Tech Support
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:52 am

Cath scooped another forkful of scrambled eggs into her mouth, trying to remember if she even got to the part where a winner was announced in her dream. She rolled her eyes and laughed, dragging her chair closer to the table. "Oh yes," she grinned, holding her pointer finger up and twirling it through the air. "We could totally fight off all the other losers here." she lowered her breath so nobody else around them heard. She took another stab at the last of her scrambled eggs, making a face when she realized how cold they had gotten. She outstretched her hand over her plate, squinting as small green flames began to heat up the eggs. She pulled her hand away after only a few seconds and finished her eggs, eyes gleaming with satisfaction. She tossed her paper plate towards the garbage can near their table and sat back with a sigh. "Ugh, I'm still hungry."
Daisy
Daisy
Site Creator
Site Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down