Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:44 am by Stormheart

» Brokenwing of RobinClan (FINISHED!)
Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:29 pm by Brokenwing

» Adoptable Cats & Cat Storage (WIP)
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:14 pm by Omi

» RobinClan Camp
Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:19 am by Wishflight

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
August 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

WATER TRICKLING FROM CRACK IN WALL {TRICKLE}

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WATER TRICKLING FROM CRACK IN WALL {TRICKLE}

Post by Firefly on Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:30 pm

Name: Water Trickling from Crack in Wall {Trickle}
Preferred Position: Healer
Clan/Tribe: The Tribe of Silver Phantoms
Appearance Picture:

Appearance in Words: 
Pelt description: Sleek, short and soft to the touch. All of her body is a single shade of black, some cats call her pelt boring but she believes it aids her in hunting and stealth.
Character size and build: Trickle is quite small for her age, being just below the average size, she’s skinny but well feed. Her shoulder blades are quite prominent, giving her an angular look to her body and limbs. Her limbs are strong from moons of swimming.
Eye color: A piercing forest green, that stands out well with her pelt.

Personality: Cool, calm and collected. Seems almost emotionless at times… Around cats she doesn't know or get along with. But, once you get to know her and befriend her she’s goofy and friendly. She's quite quick witted. Despite her icy demeanor Trickle adores kittens.
Family/History: Trickle hadn't spent much time as Silver Phantom's Healer helper before the time came for her to step up and become a leader, not a follower. She’s got a history of being cold, stony and distant. Especially as a to-be, she preferred to remain silent and unseen. Believing it would give her a warrior’s edge, and if her time came and it did, a leader’s edge. She was born to two clan cats, both of the Tribe, her mother being Song of Dove that Sang at Dawn and her father being Whisker that Flicks through Pebbles. She trained hard and long under the teachings of Storms of Grace, who pushed for a strong hunter, swimmer and warrior. No tom-cat has ever won the guarded heart of Trickle as she sees love and mateship as an unnecessary set back to her duty to her Tribe. But despite her low opinion on love she sees friendship as a valuable part of her life, having many friends come and go over moons.
Roleplay Sample: A dark shadow raced over yellowed leaves littering the damp forest floor. Her dark black pelt creating a silhouette on the various shades of pinks that made up the evening sky. Her long tail was raised behind her as she weaved through the trees. She moved with grace, strength and confidence. Trickle reached the water’s edge and gazed at her rippling reflection, her verdant orbs flicked up and her relaxed posture changed to that of caution.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Firefly

Cyn's Cats!:
 CloudClan: Quailkit and Palekit FrostClan: none RobinClan: Morningpaw SnowClan: none Tribe of Secret Souls: none Tribe of Silver Phantoms: none Yijiao: none DawnClan: Delta and Tiny DewClan: none SilentClan: none SmokeClan: none Other: none
Firefly
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Re: WATER TRICKLING FROM CRACK IN WALL {TRICKLE}

Post by Honorchior on Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:39 pm

It looks really great, but when it becomes leader/healer, it will take on the new name, Stoneteller, okay? Other than that,
Fuzzy Rainbows

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Cats:

CloudClan:
Dappleleaf-Shecat-Warrior

FrostClan:
Periwinklestar-Shecat-Leader-9 Lives
Featherpaw-Shecat-Apprentice

RobinClan:
Falconfeather-Shecat-Warrior/Queen

SnowClan:
Hickoryapple-Shecat-Medicine Keeper

The Tribe of Secret Souls:
None

The Tribe of Silver Phantoms:
None

Yijiao:
Kirako-Shecat-Top God

The Four Other:
Lilystar-Shecat-Leader-SilentClan

Cats Outside of the Clans:
None
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:04 pm

Actually, here, the Healer's are called by the common name of Dawnteller, because they go into the cave of light at every dawn to interpret meanings, signs, prophecies, and omens.

"Sometimes bad things happen for no reason, or for reasons we can't begin to understand."

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top