Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:04 pm by Omi

» Owlstar
Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:37 pm by Omi

» heheee...
Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:48 pm by Ravenheart181

» Larkwatcher of CloudClan
Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:50 pm by Ravenheart181

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Some cats ( 3 for adoption )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some cats ( 3 for adoption )

Post by Honorchior on Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:51 pm

Name~Poppy
Age ~ 22 moons
Gender ~ She-cat 
Rank ~ N/A
Clan ~ N/A
Skills ~ good hunter and fighter, not so good at things like waiting, or being with kits, as she does not know how to act.
Appearance ~ A calico she cat with grass green eyes.
Personality ~ A cat who don't know how to interact with other cats very well, but tries to help them without them knowing it. She will leave mice for cats with kits and herbs for the sick. She doesn't want anyone to know because they may try to talk to her and she may accidently hurt them.
History ~ As a kit, her father had left her with her mother, as she was reaching the age of 3 moons, her mother and sibilings died of green cough. She left and learned how to hunt and fight. She tried to help everyone she could, but if she got to close to anyone, bad fortune would come to the. Some day in the forest, she will find Slush and take her as her own. (Soon) and she relies that she can have a life, and gets a mate.
Family ~ 
Mother ~ Song (dead)
Father ~ unknown 
Sister~ Snow (dead)
Brother ~ Wind (dead)
Mate ~ TBD

Name~Juniper
Age ~ 36
Gender ~ She-cat 
Rank ~ N/A
Clan ~ N/A
Skills ~ a softer cat who can't kill anything but is great with kits.
Appearance ~ A  pure white cat with green eyes and long fur.
Personality ~ a kind cat who can not kill if her life depended on it (if it is someone else's life, well that's another story). She is great with kits and he 3.
History ~ she grew up to the age of 12 moons with her mother and father, she chose to go somewhere so that she could get a mate and kits. She met Shadow and fell in love. They became mates and had 2 kits, Song and River (Doctor who fans, put their names the other way... lol).
Family ~ 
Mother ~ Sparkle
Father ~ Cola
Brother~ Dust
Sister ~ Ash
Mate~ Shadow
Kits~ 
River
Song (lol)

Name ~ Song
Age ~ 4 moons
Gender ~ She-cat 
Clan ~ N/A
Rank ~ N/A
Skills ~ unknown yet (she is a kitten)
Appearance ~ A black, long haired with white splotches and amber eyes.
Personality ~ A sweet and playful cat who wants to help out everyone the best she can. She loves th cuddle up with her mom and sleep in her warmth, and hunt with her father. She is a bit younger than her brother, but only by a few moments!
History ~  (kit so none yet)
Family ~ 
Mother ~ Juniper 
Father ~ Shadow
Brother ~ River

Name ~ Ash
Age ~ 36 moons 
Gender ~ She-cat 
Clan ~ N/A
Rank ~ N / A 
Skills ~ a  good hunter and climer, she is very stealthy and cunninf, but she can't swim at all and if is near any lage pool of water, she freaks out.
Appearance ~ A red brown cat with white paws and blue eyes. 
Personality ~ A kind cat who is terrified of water and fish, but she is very kind. She can be strict and would be a great leader.
History ~ As a kit, she grew up with her family , she was shocked to she her sister leave them, but understood. She has a longing for a mate and kits of her own. She left after her brother, Dust, left.
Family ~ 
Mother ~ Sparkle 
Father ~ Cola 
Brother ~ Dust 
Sister ~ Juniper 
Mate ~ TBD
Kits ~ TBD

Name ~ Slush
Age ~  0 moons (just born)
Gender ~ She-cat 
Clan ~ N / A 
Rank ~ N / A 
Skills ~ unknown
Appearance ~ A gray kit with some wire spots and blue eyes.
Personality ~ A cute cat who trusts anyone who she can sense is kind. She is able to tell if a cat is friendly of not just by looking at them. She could get a fox to give her its hunt if she wanted to. She will be great around boys when she is older. 
History ~ her mother was killed by a badger killed her mother the night she was born, Poppy will find her and take her in.

Name ~ Gray
Age ~ 42 moons 
Gender ~ Tom 
Clan ~ N / A 
Rank ~ N / A 
Skills ~ a great fighter and climer but awful hunter, as he don't like to sit still for long.
Appearance ~ A black short haired cat with amber eyes and gray splotches.
Personality ~ a fierce tom who don't wish to get to know anyone closly, as he did once.
History ~ he ran away from the two legged house when he was 6 moons old. He learned how to live in the wild and when he was 32 moons old, he met a she cat named Swallow. She was pregnant with his kits when a badger attacked her as he was hunting. She died and Gray tries to avoid other cats if he can. What he did not know is that Swallow was having her kits when the badger attacked and the kit's name is Slush.
Family ~ 
Mother ~ unknown 
Father ~ unknown 
Sibilings ~ unknown
Mate ~ Swallow (dead)
Kit ~ Slush (unknown to him)

Name ~ River
Age ~ 4 moons 
Gender ~ Tom 
Clan ~ N / A 
Skills ~ unknown 
Appearance ~ A white short haired cat with black splotches and green eyes.
Personality ~ a protective tom that shows the pentenial of a father cat when he is older. He likes to always be on the move, and loves to play
History ~  (kit)
Family ~ 
Mother ~ Juniper 
Father ~ Shadow 
Sister ~ Song

Name ~ Rock
Age ~ 41 moons
Gender ~ Tom 
Clan ~ N / A 
Rank ~ N / A 
Skills ~ good at swimming and catching fish, but catching land creatures feels unnatural to him and is bad at it. He is good at fighting cats in the water, but not so much on land.
Appearance ~ A sleek brown cat with green eyes.
Personality ~ he is gentle and loving, but as he has not yet found a Shecat that likes the water as much as he does, he keeps it contained and lives alone.
History ~ he never knew his father and his mother died when he was 7 moons old. He don't have any siblings, and hopes to get a mate and have kits with her. He was raised in the water practicly.
Family ~ 
Mother ~ Dusk (dead)
Father ~ unknown 
Sibilings ~ N / A 
Mate~ TBD
Kits ~ TBD 

Name~Shadow
Age ~ 40 moons
Gender ~ Tom 
Clan ~ N / A 
Rank ~ N / A 
Skills ~ he is a good hunter and fighter. He is as swift as a cheetah and as stealthy as a panthern. The only problem is that if he hates water.
Appearance ~ A sleek black tom with amber eyes.
Personality ~ he is one to joke with. When he is being funny, he has a twinkle in his eyes. He loves his kits and his mate more than anything else. He is a great father.
History ~ he hates to admit it, but he came from a kitty pet home. When he was 4 moons he ecsaped. He never knew his siblings or parents but is fine with that.
Family ~ 
Mother ~ unknown 
Father ~ unknown 
Sibilings ~ unknown 
Mate ~ Juniper 
Kits ~ 
Song
River

Name ~ Dust
Age ~ 36 moons 
Gender ~ Tom 
Clan ~ N / A 
Rank ~ N / A 
Skills ~ he is a great fighter but is to loud to be good at hunting.
Appearance ~ A sleek white tom with green eyes.
Personality ~  he keeps things to himself all the time, he was the oldest of the kits in his family, then it was Juniper, and last, Ash. He is a leader and father at heart.
History ~ Juniper and him had been the closest but when she left, he decided to leave too. He does want a mate and kits now. He found a place in the forest where he lives.
Family ~ 
Mother ~ Sparkle 
Father ~ Cola 
Sisters ~
Juniper 
Ash
Mate ~ TBD 
Kits ~ TBD 

Cats for adoption ~
Dust
Rock
Song

If they are not adopted by Tuesday then I will take them. This means that as of Tuesday, September 8, 2015, the cats for adoption are no longer for adoption.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
StreamClan: Froststar, Droppaw (blossom), Flamewiskers, Falconwave, Ivorypaw (flame), Rocksteps,
FallowClan: Swiftdew, Zebrakit (snow), Cloudkit (wisps),
GustClan: Slushkit (flower), Ashmoon, Stonekit (shadow), Dappledleaf
FireClan: Melodypaw (moon),
HickoryClan: Bluespirit, Wildsoal, Soalkit(sky), Spiritkit(pool), Opalkit(song), Sapphirekit(snow), Crystalkit(pool)
Tribe of Silver Phantoms: N/A
Tribe of Secret Souls: Raven
Loners/Kittypets: Poppy, Juniper, Song, Ash, Slush, Gray, River, Rock, Shadow, Dust, Shadow's Leaf
Harry Potter: Rebecca
Town of Salam: Emma

~If we shadows have offended,
Think that you but slumbered here
As these visions did appear. 
And as I am an honest Puck,
Goodnight unto you all.
-Shakespeare

~My pelt is of a Dappled sort,
My eyes as green as leaves.
You honor me with all your heart
As my voice lifts my chior (choir) wings.
I look down upon you all,
You look back up to me.
My heart is full of separate sensations,
I am Honorchior 
I am Dappledleaf .
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Re: Some cats ( 3 for adoption )

Post by Daisyleap on Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:00 pm

:approved:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top