Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:04 pm by Omi

» Owlstar
Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:37 pm by Omi

» heheee...
Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:48 pm by Ravenheart181

» Larkwatcher of CloudClan
Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:50 pm by Ravenheart181

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Catnip Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Catnip Shop

Post by Honorchior on Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:21 pm

So, you may have noticed, but you now have points, or "prey slices"/"catnip". What are these for? You can use them to "buy" stuff. I am open to suggestions.

50 OPTIONS~ 
Hybrids, calico males, etc
Calico males are very rare in real life, so it has been forbidden on Blazing Tails to create one. But, for the price of 50 catnip, this can be possible. You can also create a monster cat, larger than average and with other impossible things to cats, wolves, and dogs in real life.
GalaxyClan, The Valley of Spirits, The Mountain of Bones, etc cats
For 50 catnip, you can make a dead cat. A good Clanborne cat in GalaxyClan, a bad Clanborne cat in The Forest of No Stars, a good loner, rogue, or kittypet in the Valley of Spirits, or a bad loner, rogue, or kittypet in the Mountain of Bones. Usually we don't allow this, but you can create or revive a dead cat to appear in other cats dreams, of course with the owners permission.

100 OPTIONS~
Forbidden Love
We all know that medicine cats cannot have mates. But, show a really special connection with one another? For the price of 100 catnip, we will approve of this secret.
Roll Again
Didn't like how your litter turned out? For 100 catnip, you can also "roll again" to recreate or let others adopt new kittens.
200 OPTIONS~
Clan Changer
Getting bored of the Clan you've been in for ages? Feel your character belongs in another Clan? For the price of 200 catnip, you may do this!! Think wisely.
An Oldie
Want a 300 moon old cat who can still hunt and look young? For 200 catnip too, you can create a cat like this.

300~ Close Bond (like Leafpool and Squirrelflight)
Have siblings and feel like they need an unrealistic close bond? For the price of 300 catnip, make this happen! This means the two characters you choose to have a close bond with, the other will know when one is in trouble, etc.

400~ Creative Markings (unrealistic cat markings like a rainbow stripe down back, etc)
Symbols on your character that regularly wouldn't be allowed? For just 400 catnip, make this happen.

500~ Mutations
Looking for a tail-less cat or a cat with no ears, etc. For 500, you can do this.

600~ Different kit (a kit that does not look like mother or father)
A kitten that is born must look like the mother of father, or a mix of both. Want two Siamese's to borne a calico? For 600, this is possible.
700~ Lonely Litter (having a kitten without a mate)
Unable to get a mate or desperate for kittens? For just 700, you can borne a litter by yourself without another mate.

800~ Gathering Ticket (to be automatically chosen for the next Gathering)
A new apprentice? Never been to a Gathering before? For 800 catnip, get yourself automatically chosen by the leader to come.
900~ Lead an RP. RP suggestions are always welcome, but if you want to LEAD the RP, that is a bit harder. For only 900 catnip, we will set up your RP for you so that it is easier to navigate in.
1000~ Name of a cat like a cat in the books (this is usually unacceptable, so you could name your character Goldenflower for 1000 points, etc)
2000~ become a second medicine cat of a clan. If there is already a medicine cat in a clan, then you can make your cat an extra one. Thus is only allowed if someone has not already bought this for their clan.
3000~ "Revive" a dead cat. Say a cat that is someone else's or your own dies, for only 3000 points, you can Revive it as a kitten. (Note: It by no means gets the rank it had if it was a leading position.)
4000~ Your own "shop" to sell things for points (if admin is able to help)
5000~ Glowing name tag (a special name tag that makes you stand out)
6000~ Powers for your cat (like Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Dovewing, for 6000 catnip you can make this a thing)

As I said, I am in need of suggestions for this.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
StreamClan: Froststar, Droppaw (blossom), Flamewiskers, Falconwave, Ivorypaw (flame), Rocksteps,
FallowClan: Swiftdew, Zebrakit (snow), Cloudkit (wisps),
GustClan: Slushkit (flower), Ashmoon, Stonekit (shadow), Dappledleaf
FireClan: Melodypaw (moon),
HickoryClan: Bluespirit, Wildsoal, Soalkit(sky), Spiritkit(pool), Opalkit(song), Sapphirekit(snow), Crystalkit(pool)
Tribe of Silver Phantoms: N/A
Tribe of Secret Souls: Raven
Loners/Kittypets: Poppy, Juniper, Song, Ash, Slush, Gray, River, Rock, Shadow, Dust, Shadow's Leaf
Harry Potter: Rebecca
Town of Salam: Emma

~If we shadows have offended,
Think that you but slumbered here
As these visions did appear. 
And as I am an honest Puck,
Goodnight unto you all.
-Shakespeare

~My pelt is of a Dappled sort,
My eyes as green as leaves.
You honor me with all your heart
As my voice lifts my chior (choir) wings.
I look down upon you all,
You look back up to me.
My heart is full of separate sensations,
I am Honorchior 
I am Dappledleaf .
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Re: The Catnip Shop

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:36 am

Regarding the making of dead cats, after the whole plot goes down, we'll make a place for you to RP with your GalaxyClan cats, etc. So, for now, if you want to use 50 catnip to buy this opportunity, only make them appear in cats dreams, as long as you have permission from them.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Honorchior on Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:56 pm

So I had an idea that you could create a clan for like a billion cat nip or something. So you would get to pick the name of the clan, create the leader, pick your deputy and medicine cat, and we can make a "clan leader" group. just an idea if you are interested in this.

StreamClan: Froststar, Droppaw (blossom), Flamewiskers, Falconwave, Ivorypaw (flame), Rocksteps,
FallowClan: Swiftdew, Zebrakit (snow), Cloudkit (wisps),
GustClan: Slushkit (flower), Ashmoon, Stonekit (shadow), Dappledleaf
FireClan: Melodypaw (moon),
HickoryClan: Bluespirit, Wildsoal, Soalkit(sky), Spiritkit(pool), Opalkit(song), Sapphirekit(snow), Crystalkit(pool)
Tribe of Silver Phantoms: N/A
Tribe of Secret Souls: Raven
Loners/Kittypets: Poppy, Juniper, Song, Ash, Slush, Gray, River, Rock, Shadow, Dust, Shadow's Leaf
Harry Potter: Rebecca
Town of Salam: Emma

~If we shadows have offended,
Think that you but slumbered here
As these visions did appear. 
And as I am an honest Puck,
Goodnight unto you all.
-Shakespeare

~My pelt is of a Dappled sort,
My eyes as green as leaves.
You honor me with all your heart
As my voice lifts my chior (choir) wings.
I look down upon you all,
You look back up to me.
My heart is full of separate sensations,
I am Honorchior 
I am Dappledleaf .
Honorchior
StarClanner
StarClanner

Location : In between the relms if Harry Potter and the Warrior Cats. Yes, I am with the Wizard Cats.

http://thelightningpath.forumotion.com/u3

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:35 am

Even though it's probably impossible to even have a billion catnip, I wouldn't take that chance since it seems a little off to me. I'm always happy for suggestions, though!

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Draxion on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:46 pm

I think 'a billion' is just an expression meaning 'a lot of currency' for the item.
Draxion
Beetle Chaser
Beetle Chaser

http://draxgd.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisyleap on Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:24 pm

Hahah, yeah, I got that, I just wouldn't even like to take that chance (cough cough you have like a billion catnip so heheh..)

Daisyleap
StarClanner
StarClanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Draxion on Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:35 pm

Just for the record, the max amount is 2,147,483,647
Draxion
Beetle Chaser
Beetle Chaser

http://draxgd.forumotion.com/