Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:04 pm by Omi

» Owlstar
Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:37 pm by Omi

» heheee...
Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:48 pm by Ravenheart181

» Larkwatcher of CloudClan
Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:50 pm by Ravenheart181

Cat Calculator
Having trouble calculating a cat's age? Use this! :)

All rights reserved.
~
This was not my original idea. All rights also go to the Erin Hunters with the idea of "Warrior Cats."
~
Ideas from others are reserved. I have mixed other ideas with my own and made them for my site.
~
If you steal from my site you will face the consequences; banned for life or tracked down to your own website IP address and be yelled at. Don't make me do that on your very own site.
~
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
~

Head Administrators
D A I S Y L E A P

Please, contact one of these three admins if you need help with anything! We are here to help new members get into the swing of things here.
June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

A Crying Magpie {Brave}

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Crying Magpie {Brave}

Post by Queen Muffin on Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:14 pm

Bloodshine leaped up out of her moss bed, smirking. She yawned, stretched her legs out, and slipped into a dark corner. She revealed her plans and chuckled evilly.
Here we go. The first part goes down. She thought, taking deep and rough breaths.
Suddenly, she heard a chirp behind her. She flipped around and saw a magpie twitching it's nose and wing, frantically making noises on the mossy ground. She felt a burning in her heart. Bloodshine may be a Cruella De'vil in cat form, but she cared as much as animals as the next cat. She maked sure no one saw her, and swiped her tail around the crying magpie, licking it's wing. She picked it up gently and dug a nest for it next to her plans. She comforted it, curling up around it and purring, pointing her tailtip to the steps of her Plan A.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Forever villains.. muahahahaa!
Queen Muffin
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Re: A Crying Magpie {Brave}

Post by Braveheart on Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:22 pm

Lindenstar poked his heaad inside the den. He spotted Bloodshine and popped in, bounding over energetically.
"You ready for a new day?" he exclaimed, paying no attention to the visible caring of a dying bird coming from his deputy.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ferncloud- Queen of StreamClan
Lotuspaw- Meddie Apprentice of StreamClan
Ravenclaw- Warrior of StreamClan
Flameheart- Deputy of FireClan
Batnose- Warrior of GustClan
Sootfang- Warrior of FireClan
Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:04 pm

Bloodshine looked up in surprise. She took a deep breath and nodded.
"Yep! Would you like to come with me on a walk?" she asked calmly; her first victim would be Lindenstar, so she could take over HickoryClan.

Queen Muffin
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Braveheart on Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:07 pm

Lindenstar hesitated for a moment. He didn't want him and Bloodshine to be seen as more than just leader and deputy material, but he had been clamped up in his den all day trying to figure out what to do about the kittypets crossing the borders. Finally, he decided wisely and nodded.
"Sure, why not?" said the swift feline, leading the way out of the den.

Ferncloud- Queen of StreamClan
Lotuspaw- Meddie Apprentice of StreamClan
Ravenclaw- Warrior of StreamClan
Flameheart- Deputy of FireClan
Batnose- Warrior of GustClan
Sootfang- Warrior of FireClan
Braveheart
ShadowBelly
ShadowBelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Muffin on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:57 pm

Bloodshine had snuck in here first, laying Lindenstar's body on an abandoned moss bed. She smiled at the magpie in the corner, who was happily flapping her wings and flying around in circles. She kissed the bird on the forehead.
"You'll stay with me forever, won't you? I've completed Plan A." she meowed gently, rasping her tongue around it's ear.
The magpie seemed to nod and wink and Bloodshine, and she chuckled. She unwrapped her tail from the birdie and picked up Lindenstar again. She peered outside at the gathering of worried cats, and then padded outside. She took a deep breath and yowled, setting the still warm body of Lindenstar down.

Queen Muffin
Softscar
Softscar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top